Sign in to follow this  
asian gold

Penang Girl, Ipoh Girl, KL Girl, Singapore Girls

KL girls, well not all of them are good with make up, take me for example, I know nuts about it

haha me too...i'm very ill in make up and dressing...^_^ perhaps i'm not suitable to live at KL...kakakka....

wahhh... are u sure penang girls go for plastic surgery? i only belive that kl girls are more outstanding as in beauty hahaha! coz penang girls doesnt work with great salary unlike those in KL. ><"

kyliemc, what did the girls say about the dressing thing in hok kien? still remmeber?

me also 4got coz it's few yrs back...but me can understand a bit coz i'm teochew[hehe..but dunnow how 2 speak]..i remembered wat they say til i came back 2 kl 2 ask my frens who understand hokkien 2 translate...juz like wat i interpreted :s haha...next time,can ask u ad coz u understand hokkien :)

as for KL girls, they are very fashionable and also love making themselves look beautiful. as i heard from my friend who's studying in kl, she told me "you have to be great and well known so that the girl wont bully you" i was like "huh, such thing?" dem... are they really that NOTTY? ahahaa

haha..not all...they'll onli bully u if they think tht u r a naughty gurl as well...if u look innocent or dunno anything,they'll protect u...they r actually very nice n frenly.... :)

Edited by kyliemc

actually every place also have pretty girl and not only pinang have ah lian, every where also have. take s'pore for example, i saw many ah lian n ah beng too. nowadays plastic surgery is vy common. some of my friends done too but other people will not notice is fake coz it really natural n people thought 'eh...u r pretty day by day' that's all.

plastic surgery so common these days many asian into it to, i know many ppl in hk and korea does plastic surgery eg: boob job, nose job..etc....if they feel better that way, why not.

kyliemc, i hope what i heard from my friend isn't true then. coz at one time i thought of goin to kl and somehow i changed my mind after hearing such cases. but now i learnt there are alot of diff girls in KL... they are nice =)

kyliemc, i hope what i heard from my friend isn't true then. coz at one time i thought of goin to kl and somehow i changed my mind after hearing such cases. but now i learnt there are alot of diff girls in KL... they are nice =)

yaya...there's a mixture..plus,most gurls at here aint kl gurls in d 1st place...hehe..coz there r lotsa uni,coll,etc here....some gurls come from diff places 2 work here...hehe..lotsa indon chinese gurls here too....n they r gorgeous n frenly....mostly students... :)

btw,u can call me kylie

sally n lenamei:yeah..agree....as long as they feel good about themselves n their self confidence boost,y not?it's not like they r doing any harm 2 others....they juz did plastic surgery 2 look pretty,2 feel good bout themselves

Edited by kyliemc

xtually there r lala in every state i guess.. usually depends on their culture ge la... i notice tat usually lala is chi-ed.. tat's y ppl categorised them as lala n etc.. xtually kl oso got alot of lala la.. hehe.. jz tat lala in kl more into fashion n knw to dress up themself.. so u won't notice they r lala..

penang gals=i dunno there is alot of lala oso.. :D jz heard tat pg ppl is very terra in drivin!! more terra thn those ppl in kl.. they drove n fast n cut in n out.. tis is wat i heard most of my frens said.. perhaps majority pg ppl is hokkien.. err.. hokkien language sometimes feel like rough.. so ppl tends to haf such image on them lo..

kl gals=majority is from other states.. so dunno where their origin places.. wages is good in here.. so of cuz gt the $$ 2 dress up n look good la.. n some family bg is darn rich.. but i dun think kl gals is lan si la.. maybe some will.. but compare to sg n jb gals.. they r more lan si..

jb gals=maybe xpose too much stuffs n environment near the sg.. they tends to be lan si abit leh.. their characteristic n etc.. jz like they dun gif a darn big stuffs on u like tat.. feel tat they r d greatest cz they haf d style of sg n some work in sg.. some of my frens who work in sg dy.. changes alot.. bcome sgporean type.. n act like one.. dunno y <_<

sg gals=admit tat they r great on fashion n etc.. daring n open minded.. some very lan si.. n if they knw u r msian, they seems 2 be like a kind of feeling tat u r frm d mainland.. tat's wat msian tot of mainland gals.. :P

n alot more gals in other countries tat is kewl n gorgeous oso.. such as korea,japan,hk,usa, uk, etc.. they r more into fashion conscious..

no doubt those taiwan, japan, korea girl are very fashionable...:P

so we got japan syle, taiwan style, and korean style but they don't have malaysian style...haha...:D

ermm.. actually, Ipoh Leng Luis are referred to the prostitudes. The saying is from the old days when Ipoh was a mining town. The miners looking for prostitudes would say that phrase.

Personally, I think Penang girls are the best. They're interesting, unique and beautiful. Of course, each state has their own pretty girls. :)

haha. bet azxel's penang girls are limited to the less ah lian-ish ones. actually, the ones in college are ok. but those teenagers from age 13-17 dress really horribly (no offence!).

but of course there are pretty girls everywhere. i mean look at the recent miss universe contestants. even small unheard places have very beautiful and lovely contestants taking part.

in malaysia, well....its actually how you definite beautiful. inside or outside or both inside out? hehe! beautiful outside doesnt mean beautiful inside. however inner beauty is important too just that i realize now of these days people tend to judge others just by how they look. at least thats wht's happening in college sometimes. dress a little formal and people actually patronize you as a nerd. dress over funky people say you are slutty. sux sometimes.

im from perak.. but i feel that ipoh is upgrading to a seafood centre.. cuz so many ahlians there.. although they are fair and pretty but too bad.. the culture is changing..

as for penang.. see quite a lot of pretty gals.. and what i like the most is they are tall.. but of coz there is also ah lians..

kl girls..been staying in kl for quite some time.. girls there r pretty but i bet..most of them is not from kl itself.. yes.. they r a bit lansi.. but if u approach them in a polite way.. u will be surprise that they have good manners.. just one thing i hate abt is, b4 they speak to u, they ady judge u.. thats the most terrible thing to happen..

and jb gals.. no offence.. lotsa ahlians..

no matter ahlians or nolians.. still inner beauty is the most important.. and not to forget one thing.. no matter how a person look like.. always believe that beauty is from the eyes of beholder.... :)

haha. bet azxel's penang girls are limited to the less ah lian-ish ones. actually, the ones in college are ok. but those teenagers from age 13-17 dress really horribly (no offence!).

they're prolly from Bahai or maybe even... Relau. :P

Too many comments here, let me analyze my version of all those "pretty pretty ladies" or "ah lians" or whatever.

Penang girls - Seem like most of the babes inside don't have much good impression on them. I have positive impression on them. Usually they're tall, nice body figure. They presented themselves well too as KL girls. Probably kind of outgoing girls.

Regarding ah lians, it depends on what age you guys talking about. If you talking about sometime around teenage time (13-18). That's most rebellious period of time of all ppl include boy or men in entire world. I can say, that's not true to call them ah lians. Maybe they just "overwear" the outfits and some teenage problematic alttitude. That produce the wrong impression to public as Ah lians. i found not really many so called ah lians at around early 20s to 30s. Plastic surgery, i don't mind.

Ipoh girls - What they say they are pretty, i am sure they should say about their skin. Be honest, i haven't meet too many of them yet in my friend circle, BUT they're friendly, nice.

KL girls - Here's what i like about them! A portion may be born in KL and raise in KL, but i think majority are out of town. That's kind of "unofficial beauty pageant" going on in entire city. Booming city with compete salary, allow most of them put on appropriate make-up, decent clothes. Most of the times, they looked cool and "Lansi"-i like that :thumbup1::wub: . Yeah, they like to compare and compete on each other. For me, that's not wrong. In this competitive society, we need to look forward to establish ourself better, not put your gear in "Reverse" and look backward. Basically they are cool, present themselves well.

JB girls & S'pore girls - Probably influence by s'pore cultural. Both of them are same. pretty but not so many of them. No offense, sometimes they're not that friendly. Can see more "k"s on S'pore girls.

Melacca girls - outgoing, friendly, pretty (i met a lot).

Finally, regarding fashion, they are not imitate taiwanese, japanese, or korean. That's fashion. Bascially, all of those 3 countries they are same. What do you guys mean Malaysian Style? Oh give me a break!

^_^ That;s too long for me.

No offense to anyone. Just my opinion! :)

I have never been to Penang and Ipoh so I can't make any comment on the girls. However, I'm glad I have learnt 2 new words today - ah lian and ah beng. :lol:

Btw, luvlade, you still haven't told us your nationality. C'mon, give us a clue. :P

she's from neighbouring country i think ...

ill do a wild guess ... medan ?

kl gurls: lansi n luv 2 stare at other gurls from head 2 toe but dun wanna smile..juz like 2 check u out n then compare u wif herself....sorry no offence but tht's wat happens most of d time...

You should LOOK at them back like how they just looked at you. trust me,they will feel ashamed and stop looking at us. :whistling:

You should LOOK at them back like how they just looked at you. trust me,they will feel ashamed and stop looking at us. :whistling:

sumtimes i did tht too....but sumtimes i dun bother 2 look at them coz me dun wanna spoil my eyes :P they r like putting flour on their face..no offence every1..i dun go against gurls who make up coz i hv lotsa frens who amke up too..but those gurls put on heavy make up..n i think they apply too much til like they put flour on their face

In my opinion...those i 've met...seem to be very nice :)

Penang girls...i have alot of them....they are pretty cute and nice...

Ipoh girls...my neighbours...they are fair...and yess..pretty!

KL girls....hahaha too many to count and alot from diffrent background...

Singapore girls.....the few i knew....very nice and helpful :)

Well those "Seafood Troop" the lala 's group basicly....hhmm maybe just their dress code...muahaha...

sumtimes i did tht too....but sumtimes i dun bother 2 look at them coz me dun wanna spoil my eyes :P they r like putting flour on their face..no offence every1..i dun go against gurls who make up coz i hv lotsa frens who amke up too..but those gurls put on heavy make up..n i think they apply too much til like they put flour on their face

No offence, I dont call it flour.I call it ICI paint. pretty face should come with the pretty attitude too. =)

:clapclap: That's good one, flour and ICI paint! :thumbup1:

That's becoz lack of make up tactics or theory in their mind. Of coz in this case, i think they have problem on their dress code too at the sametime.

I'm sure someday, sometime, somewhere, someone will "teach" or criticize them. Then they will show some improvement.

It's gotta to be learning process, i don't believe all the ladies know how to dress up or make up themselves at initial. This include guys, include me! Just my 2 cents!

What bother us, i think is eye pollution. That's all! No big deal for me coz we might another pollution in someone eye!

:)

I'm from Penang, and I do have to agree Penang girls can dress up ..a bit..weirdly/ah lian-ish/whatever it is you wanna call it. But I guess there are ppl like that in other states too?

But of course, there are girls who dress up really nicely in Penang too, just a bit hard to find lah.

But yeah, KL girls dress really nicely. :thumbup1:

Don't know about Ipoh and Singapore though..so I won't comment about that.