Sign in to follow this  
SilkyLene

Gucci Bags

yeah ! KLCC Gucci is really bad - saw these bunch of guys tryin on shoes n all - not like the SAs were bothered or even made recommendations.

btw, that particular Gucci in KLCC smelt like curry when i visited 2 weeks ago. so each time i think bout gucci, i think of curry.. jeez.

not a good sign at all.

i still think the coach in klcc has better SAs!

yeah very true. i went with my sis to buy a bag from gucci klcc for my mom's birthday. the SA didn't bother to recommend when we browsed around. then after that we started to try on a few he also didn't bother until at last we bought two bags, then he only started to recommend us to take a whole set like the bag and the purse and stuff. the service changed so fast :shakehead:

about the SA...no comment cuz din ve any problems before :D

about the price range...for wallet. should b ard RM1100 to RM1500

Maybe Kassie always go buy from them, so they are familiar with her face mar...ppl like me go in once in a blue moon, or only when i want to buy which is like so seldom mar...so of course won't layan la... :P

about the SA...no comment cuz din ve any problems before :D

about the price range...for wallet. should b ard RM1100 to RM1500

herm .. that price .. sikit lagi bleh jadi my gaji this month ..

If i came across those kinds SA's, i would ask them "Do u work here? Is this how u serve customers!? Tell the person in charge to come here." - then ill give them a real good blasting!

I hate SA's who think they know it all. Being able to afford doesnt mean u gotta be all dressed up in branded gear. To tell u the truth, really rich/wealthy people keep it low profile, and the wannabes are the ones who are all geared up.

i know alot of rich people who will go shopping in casual clothing, sometimes even tshirt, shorts and sandals/slippers.

SA's who have that kinda attitude... id just say to them "i dont want u to serve me, tell someone else to come." and the commission wil not be theres. (thats if they have commission.)

IPB Image

This was one of the bags i was looking at....price is RM2800 +

This is the other one that I am seriously considering which is RM2480 but in brown+beige with typical gucci logo

IPB Image

RM2K+, I think. Because my sister has the sling bag for this range, and my mom got the bag like this size but different range... slightly more expensive than the sling bag so i guess would be RM2K+ lor. erm need some si fu like michelle or kassie to 'verify' the answer :P

i think gucci bags averagely is about RM2K ler. urm... need kassie or michelle to confirm...