Sign in to follow this  
SilkyLene

Gucci Bags

Since there is no thread for gucci bags, so i would like to open 1.. Anyone know where to get the gucci bags' pictures on web? coz i find out that not all their bags is posted up in their website.

Their website post all of their latest and some previous collections. Most of those that are not in their website are either no longer there (discontinued) or those from old collections that still have 1-2 pieces of remaining stocks in certain boutiques but most boutiques don't have already.

i like gucci bags. they look much more nicer than LV. for some reason i dont like LV.

does anyone know the price range for gucci bags?

Michelle would definitely be able to enlighten you on the price range and everything else about Gucci bags! :P:rolleyes:

I know I'm a bag addict... :bag: But everyone is somehow addicted to some thing or another ma... :P No? :blush::P

Chihuahua, Gucci bags is only slightly cheaper than LV, in fact some are almost the same price too, depends on which you are looking for. Anyway, you can get a decent bag at RM1500-2000 already. ;) But unlike LV, Gucci has sales twice a year, mid year and year end, so if you are planning to get any Gucci stuffs, get during their sales, as most (but not all) has 30% discount..! Some are even discounted up to 50% but mostly those are not nice one ler... :P

Hope this helps. ;)

I know I'm a bag addict... :bag: But everyone is somehow addicted to some thing or another ma... :P No? :blush::P

Chihuahua, Gucci bags is only slightly cheaper than LV, in fact some are almost the same price too, depends on which you are looking for. Anyway, you can get a decent bag at RM1500-2000 already. ;) But unlike LV, Gucci has sales twice a year, mid year and year end, so if you are planning to get any Gucci stuffs, get during their sales, as most (but not all) has 30% discount..! Some are even discounted up to 50% but mostly those are not nice one ler... :P

Hope this helps. ;)

but normally the 50% and 30% is only for their limited edition bags. for classic 1, seldom discount! <_<

but normally the 50% and 30% is only for their limited edition bags. for classic 1, seldom discount! <_<

:nod: Yea, discounts are normally for seasonal items only, classic items no discounts most of the time. But some of their seasonal items are nice too... :P

Gucci just recently launched their 85th anniversary limited edition bags about 2 weeks ago. Would love to post some of the pics but I'm at work and somehow I can't post the pics. For the full collection, check out this link. I'll post the pics when I get home but yeah, at the meantime check out the link above. :wink3:

When the sale is on, Gucci bags in London are all 50% off right from day one! But if you want to get the nicer ones, you have to be really quick! Go on the first day and be prepared to queue for an hour to get in the store. :D

if u girls were here with me in Australia, i would love to take u girls along with me to their pre-sale...i can see girls going crazy in there..

I love Gucci, not just their bags, their shoes, their organisers..Gucci are great for present too...

:)

normally when u knoe other brand like prada, coac or burberry are on sale. definitely gucci are too. but dun hope for LV cuz tey wont ve sales :P

normally their sales ll b on june or end of the year b4 nour chinese new year :D

classic bag for all kind of brand normally wont ve sales. cuz they wanna clear out all the season stuff.so the new season one can in :D

heard my friend said gucci are much more cheaper in places like paris, italy....etc

i like their other stuff too...but its over expensive here :(

normally when u knoe other brand like prada, coac or burberry are on sale. definitely gucci are too. but dun hope for LV cuz tey wont ve sales :P

normally their sales ll b on june or end of the year b4 nour chinese new year :D

classic bag for all kind of brand normally wont ve sales. cuz they wanna clear out all the season stuff.so the new season one can in :D

heard my friend said gucci are much more cheaper in places like paris, italy....etc

i like their other stuff too...but its over expensive here :(

nah, the price won't differ that much, very slight ..

i hate those ppl working in Gucci Malaysia...bad attitude..snob..

i will never buy from them.. So far Aussie has the best ppl working for them, personally will ring u up and stuffs.... :thumbup1:

niknik- i totally agree with you. I was in the gucci shop on sunday, was contemplating buying a bag......but the attitude of the SA there was so bad...like not willing to serve customer like that......so in the end from want to buy also don wan to buy...

But wondering if the SA in Avenue K i better? any ladies out there that goes to Avenue K instead of KLCC?

a friend of mine told me about the SA as well. and his friend faced that kinda attitude and u know wat, he bought alot of stuffs in there to let the SA see that he's capable to buy them. hehehe... i love gucci's shoes! adoring them only =P

yeah ! KLCC Gucci is really bad - saw these bunch of guys tryin on shoes n all - not like the SAs were bothered or even made recommendations.

btw, that particular Gucci in KLCC smelt like curry when i visited 2 weeks ago. so each time i think bout gucci, i think of curry.. jeez.

not a good sign at all.

i still think the coach in klcc has better SAs!