Sign in to follow this  
adrian0229

NOSE shoes compare to VINCCI shoes?

yeah, i prefer nose than vincci too... frankly i dun rmbr buying any of vincci's for myself..vincci is too common and the design r so-so,seeing so many ppl inside the store ady put me off..make it look cheap but yet the price r not...And my Nose heels r very comfy and lasted very long eh...my part time jobs requires me to stand for long hours and i wear the same heels for like 3 yrs d.. hahaha i still havnt found another stylish yet comfy heels...although i do bought other brands of heels in between but i still love my nose best!hmm,,but looks like i gotta seriously look for a new one soon liao..after 3 yrs..phew

Nose shoes used to be in good quality but lately it has deteriorated and became like Vincci shoes...so hard in the inside and will get callous if you wear for a long time....Nose shoes are cheaper compare to Vincci shoes but seldom have sale....some of the Vincci shoes are slippery at the bottom, when you wear and walk your feet will go foward/front....

i hate nose and vincci nowadays!this company copy this, that company copy that..no originality anymore!the shoes are bad and designs are not as attractive.. Now have to look for new shops to buy shoes..anyone??

I prefer Nose over Vincci, less ubiquitous and lasts longer. But I think shoes in those price range, my favourite would be Primavera. Most of the designs look good, comfortable even the heels:) Lasts muuuch longer than the previous two and if you wait for the sale, it's relatively reasonable. Oh ya talking abt office shoes not weekend or evening ones.

For those I buy Pedder Red, Weitzman and custom made at bridal shop, just as bling as designers but much cheaper;)

Force to choose vincci coz they have my shoe size 9-10..and affordable..

sometimes might get some nice design shoe in vincci..

Is hard to get bigger size shoe in affordable price in malaysia~... -_-

I love both!

Fashionable and Affordable.

You can't really say whether one is better than the other.

Most girls would jump from one shop to the other anyway (especially like in 1U where they are strategically placed side to side).

I would prefer Nose over Vincci before. But now, seldom buy shoes from both, IMO too COMMON.. <_<

Everyone's wearing the same shoes/sandals/heels.. OMG cos i "kena" before.. same color somemore!!

I have just discovered elements at the curve. Bought a pair of shoes from them to try. Wore it to dance cha cha the whole night. Next day, my toes were not even red! Very balanced and sturdy heels. You girls should try it. Ground floor on the curve, outside borders, I think. Much better than TSC, Nose, Vincci and other brands.

I like Charmaine and Lewre too but usually buy them for dinner functions.

Day walking shoes = nothing beat hush puppies full leather sneakers!

Force to choose vincci coz they have my shoe size 9-10..and affordable..

sometimes might get some nice design shoe in vincci..

Is hard to get bigger size shoe in affordable price in malaysia~... -_-

i agree...I have size 9-10 too... <_<

support nose compare to vincci...

nose more quality, come with alot of designs and not old fashioon design like vincci does sometimes.

Which head ache...

N i hate Vincci store.. Is always fill with people... Young, Old, Mature, or bla bla bla...

unlike nose, u can go in anytime with people hassle..

Like the majority of u girls here,(i think) I prefer Nose over Vincci. At least Nose is slightly comfy, my front feet ALWAYS hurt whenever I wear Vincci shoes! :mumbling:

Hi all shoesBABES...i hve lots of Vincci ans some Nose higheels all abt 2.5 to 3.0"heels i want to let go. they belong to my wife she has not worn them or some are worn onli indoors.

interested plse write me at robyeo51@yahoo.com

i want to let them go at reasonable price(pics avail) as i want to buy more...ha,ha. me and wife are shoes crazy couple....funny yah.

i found out that a lot of girls include my sis quite love vincci n nose shoes.....n i kno the design is nice too.....but some kind of the shoes design is quite weird n the colour is not really nice

u all like vincci n nose?

i LOVE BOTH!!!~~~ :wub::wub::wub:

lol i think both are almost the same, design oso the same, quality oso almost same.... any other affordable shoe shops to shop from?