Sign in to follow this  
MoonAngel

How far did you ever go with a stranger?

Well, just want to share my story here. I feel like I've did something pretty bad. It's like a dream. I don't know...

I met a guy through MIRC last night. We chatted along and then exchange phone numbers, because we feel like chatting more. Got the idea? Just 'clicked', feel comfortable talking to each other. So this afternoon we went out for a drink, and then he visited my place. I was still in a low mood after the official breakup with my bf and his cruel words...

Then, I and the guy just hugged each other naturally and kissed. It just happened, too fast and I was a bit blur. He's a handsome and attractive guy, plus, he looks 90% alike with a guy I like very much during schooldays. We nearly make out, but I rejected him of course. Because I don't know him and I don't want to engage in casual sex. It will not go anywhere. At the end, he won't love me and I also won't become his gf, so what's the point?

He just went back. I can't believe I did something like this with an online friend which I don't even know his real name!!! I'm not a wild girl, but this is so far the wildest thing I did. I don't know why I did that.

Anybody here did something similar? Or am I the only one? :(

dont think u are the only one.. sure there are others.. but then maybe cuz of the breajup u just needed to escape somewhere.. and got into the problem.. but subconsciously u know wat u do is wrong so thankfully ur subconscious and ur free will is stronger then ur will to escape from ur sadness of the break up.. so..

its good that u rejected him.. dont wrry about it.. just dont do it again lolz..

bah ... never went too fast with a guy u just met online ... u never know ... most guys in IRC jez wanted sex ... jez be careful next time ... even if u're frustrated or sumthin, do sumthin else with yr frenz or take up a new hobby ... keep yrself busy ...

Don't Worry, Be Happy! :D

As long as you wake up, Just take it as experience. :wink3:

Make sure no more next time. Then it's good!

Forget all those breakup crap.

Everyone makes mistakes, so raise your head, move forward, kick your life easy and interesting by doing something more exciting beside being into a relationship! :thumbup1:

just don't do it again next time.. you might not be as lucky the next guy can accept a NO! from you... ok!!

be careful okie,this situation same la,but i meet my wife from online game.perhaps known as o2jam.we had jamming all the time,and i win at last.haha.then later im from KL she's from melaka,we meet each other often and call often,almost maybe perhaps half months,then there one day we started all of a sudden she was telling want to stay with me due to she's lonely at kl,so me and she made out that nite,perhaps love either,and now im happy but now my family noe that she's pregnant,im frustated .thanks to rachael at myb here to help me out to face the problems,at last i am who i am,eh~most fun is.she's 6months pregnant now.checked out im having a twins baby boy..err is this luck or ?..anyway be careful ,even u dont know their personality.dun made out too fast..or maybe like me? who knows ?.thanks to all at myb who helped me out.even thore im not active due to work stress..work hard for my baby boy neh~~

ya, be very careful..

lucky nothing bad happen...

when u have problems in r'ship.. dun simply find another guy to replace yr bf.. u will regret...

hye~gurl .. i understand ur situation n im kindda same exp like u ..

n lucky me nothing happen .. it juz a feeling playing around me~but i already hav a steady that time ..

i almost lost my lovely boo rite now coz my stupid believe and let the stranger playin my heart ..

im totally lonely and depress coz that time we were far from each other~

All the good and bad things you've done in life.. we call it experiences.

And only experiences will lead you to maturity and a better person one day.

Hmmm.. I never trust IRC.... :shakehead:

Well MoonAngel, u r not alone. I guess my case is quite similar as urs after my official break up wif my ex few years back. This guy i knew him from IRC too n we met up after our 1st chat. Right after this, he asked me to become his gf n i'm so shocked to hear tat.. juz met up once only rite? How on earth can he developed the feelings in such a short time? But too bad i was soooo lonely n cant resist to meet him up again. Then he tried to hold my hand n forced me to stay cool n be prepared for it. I really feel uncomfortable about this but duno is it out of boredom, i fall for him too. During our second date, we went clubbing n he stayed at my place (he insists to stay here). Well, as u know.. wat guys will do in such given situation n yes he did request for sex but i rejected him. The next morning, he left n never turn back again. Silly huh? Come to think of it, this is really a disaster to me! But it's lucky tat he didnt turn out to be my bf tat time, or else i cant meet my current bf. Should say i was lucky though :)

Take it easy. U didn't lose anything but gain a good lesson for urself.

Wow, luckily nothing worse happened, and good thing you got rid of the guy so easily too. Like everyone said, don't let it happen again now that you're wiser for your experience. I'm sorry about your bf and breakup

:(

u took him back to ur house?? :shocking:

woah girl....that's mighty risky!

glad nothing bad happened though. you're really lucky.

just forget about it and move on...

Fortunately you still have your feet on the ground and said NO..

Breakup sucks....sorry to hear bout your breakup......but you sound much tougher than me.......During my breakup I went out with a couple of guys just for a drink (ahem..king..lol) but these are true gentlemen (I hope) hahaha

I think going out is alright......you have to afterall....meet more ppl and fill your life with activities....however you would not wanna get urself too involved with someone who is only interested of taking advantage of you....

Meanwhile think of what you really want to do in your spare time...it may not be all about getting to know more guys...maybe it s time to explore some hidden talents/ interests..maybe it s time to focus on career...

All the best..

well grats babe...at least your own self initiative to call it off, saved u from complications...who knows, that guy might have STDs...do play safe when u wanna play...

lovetobepretty, who is that king? but congrats cos u and him finally get back together dy.

and to thread starter, next time please dun do such thing dy..if u r my sis, i sure ketuk ur head. wat were u thinking la? and to answer ur question, the furthest i went is to temerloh, pahang with a stranger.

Girl,

Forget about it. Take it as a lesson. Never do that another time. You are lucky that you didnt do it with him. He's a total stranger and who might knows that he carries whaever disease to you.. Scary wor..

Never be alone with a total stranger. These days, alot of things happen. Killing, robbing, raping.. hish.. scary cases. its better to avoid and minimise the risk.

Glad that you are okay now. :) Glad oso that u realise it earlier.

Take care. ;)

never go out alone with someone u just knew.bring a pal along.once someone from the net argue with me why i should bring my friend along when im going to meet up with him.the reason he gave was that was he is shy and that the only person he wants to meet up is me not my friend.i told him out right that nowadys its not safe for a gal to meet a guy online alone for the 1st time.and he tried to make me feel guilty by saying that i wasnt a good friend for not trusting him.in the end i blocked his contact and didnt meet up with him sensing he was up to no good.and my friend ; silly her went for a movie date with the person she just met online alone.during the movie the guy molested her! she has no proof of it but herself to blame

Edited by kimmie