maybe we all can play in cheras or sri petaling

can join kwong hon club

i plan to join

rm50 a year

btw any1 wanna buy grips?rmm4 oni

i can cod at kajang or sunway this sat

oni can cod on weekends

pm me 4 d pic n more info.thx

well money doesn't have any protect to me since i'm working... however, lol how do i contact you o.0? well any contact list who wanna play please.. list out

Hi guys/gals,

Anyone here plays badminton frequently? I plays 2-3 times a day.

I'm using a Wilson Ncode NPro racket.

ahahahx,i think i really need to learn lor..

i cant play badminton for real :blink:

:opps:

i guess the location is alright for me. anywhere, should we gather up together and discuss? for those who wanna join and play together

when and where?

for more info of d club go here:

thx

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/sho...ead.php?t=66245

waaa...looks very interesting. unfortunately i live at IOI resort, so the journey to the place is roughly 20 mins, not to mention the toll that i have to pay twice (back and forth). not really ideal to me i guess. unless i can find frens to carpool so that we can share the toll and petrol cost. my unser can fit 8 adults, just nice for two double game. :P

btw, any badminton players around where i live? would luv to join u guys.

waaa...looks very interesting. unfortunately i live at IOI resort, so the journey to the place is roughly 20 mins, not to mention the toll that i have to pay twice (back and forth). not really ideal to me i guess. unless i can find frens to carpool so that we can share the toll and petrol cost. my unser can fit 8 adults, just nice for two double game. :P

btw, any badminton players around where i live? would luv to join u guys.

i think im near u.....subang jaya.....come subang to play lo bro......

seems like everyone lives at the other end of town. :S

QUOTE (mighty_arsenal @ Mar 12 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think im near u.....subang jaya.....come subang to play lo bro......

subang jaya? emm, i think that is still a lil bit too far from me. but thank you for the offer anyway.

anyone playing badminton near putrajaya? i heard that presint 8 or 16 might have some badminton activities there. can anyone confirm this? i would really2 luv to join you guys.

btw...does anyone here know if there are badminton courts available in putrajaya? if you know a place but don't have any frens to join in together for a session, then perhaps we can organize sumthing.

hi guys. i have just found out that there are badminton courts available at multi purpose hall presint 8 & 16 at putrajaya. i'm not sure about the one at presint 16, but the courts at presint 8 can be booked for rm8 per court per hour. only 3 courts are available though.

so...anyone interested to join? it wud be nice if i can get another 3 persons so that we can play double. i don't think i'm fit and good enough to play singles LOL. tongue.gif if any of you guys are interested then please state your preferred time to play (ie weekend, weekdays, evening, etc). hopefully from there we can work out sumthing.

i see...too bad you are far away epileatheral.

well...i am really keen to play coz it is already 3 months since the last time i played. ever since i injured my knee i have to forget football or hockey. badminton is the only sport left that i enjoy that doesn't put too much strain on my knee.

come on guys...seriously no one from putrajaya or near to putrajaya? seri kembangan or sri serdang is not that far as well.

another update. i went to check both multi purpose hall at presint 8 & 16 today. the fees are the same...rm8 per hour per court. you have to come in person to the halls in order to make the booking because the fees need to be paid upon bookings. no online or phone bookings allowed.

both hall got 3 courts available. the floor are 'parkir', so you can wear any kind of sport shoes, unlike some courts where you are only allowed to wear badminton shoes. the only problem that i noticed is that perhaps the lighting can be a lil bit 'silau', especially if you play at night. but then again this depends on individuals. all in all...the courts are good and the fees are reasonable.

so...anyone interested? smile.gif

QUOTE (wesley @ Apr 22 2009, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would like to join, well further contact me about the lastest update and information. Thanks

hi wesley...thank you very much for your interest.

at the moment i cudn't find anyone else who want to join. i think better if we can find at least another 2 so that we can play double. really appreciate it if you can find any of ur frens to join in as well.

then regarding the booking, the courts are in high demand. coz they can be booked up to 3 mths in advance. would be better if we can plan ahead and book in advance as well.

and by the way...i'm just a beginner at badminton. so do not feel intimidated with my enthusiasm. i'm really keen to play at the moment coz i need to exercise my body. it has been a while since last time my body got a good workout.