Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

MNG sale

yah..ur lucky if u can get nice shirt there...all de women there darn scary one...sometimes they only take out fews out c u can grab it or not lor...

ph34r.gif cannot la...i dun ve good body only know how to say... tongue.gif

my opinion...lot ten outlet might ve more to sporty style cuz its near sg wang..lots of teenage there...but then ho klcc one more to office lady....cuz theres so much off around...when lunch time ho...u can go c c de crowed.... tongue.gif midvally one mix one..but i wont go there cuz too too crowded...u might can grab nice stuff which dun ve in lot ten n klcc in one utama n sunway pyramid outlet....

i normally ll go lot ten n klcc one...okok la...consider suit me...myab cuz im old liao... cool.gif

yeah yeah, i'm one of the mango freak as well.. who wanna join me ?? lol hahahaha ph34r.gif we shud have a mango freak association... hehe

yeah yeah, i'm one of the mango freak as well.. who wanna join me ?? lol hahahaha ph34r.gif we shud have a mango freak association... hehe

me lor!!! tongue.gif huge mng fans...wont miss their sales!!!!

don't know why i just dislike going to the mng in midvalley. sales people there are so rude and the store has this odd shape and the alley to the fitting room is so darn narrow. i really like the mng in 1U and sunwayP. they're spacious and bright.

i dun like go midvally mng too...so crowded. last time i was there when sales and its not de first day of sale...i was inside there queing up for 2 hours!!!!! bag.gif almost get suffocate inside....

hehe

i tot the sales over dee?

yesterday i went lot 10 no more sales but i see mid valley still have?

or they bring down the sale sign dee..

ya....i guess only half of it stilll having sales ler...then later they ll mark down de price too...wont end so fast la smile.gif

thank god they have MNG in melbourne

i love MNG

have a set of white suit

and a few other stuff...

like the classy look

MNG new store is opening soon in KL plaza...opposite coffe bean and beside starbuck.... tongue.gif another choice when sales coming...