Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

MNG sale

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

theng u all really know how to give ppl nick name la..

ahahaha... laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

tongue.gif but the nick is not creat by us ma rite? v juz follow En.Su to call spy!

hehe

yaya..the nick is create by a teacher at secondary school!!! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif theng, the pocket u brought at MNG ngam ur digital cam anot?

ngam arr ngam arr...!!! clapping.gifclapping.gif

when i try to put my digital cam inside..so nervous leh..then successful liao...i so happy!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

then ming laugh at me!!! shy.gifshy.gif

tongue.gif ngam?

wah...i m happy wif that too!

so exciting here! yeah~~~

to tell the truth i hate to go for MNG sale...is really pack and no size.i mean yeah the clothes are cheap but then just don't like to queue up to try and all the hassle crowded with people...i rather spend more abit to buy the non-sale item..... tongue.gif

normally i wont try during sales period...cuz mayb i already know wat is my size for mng cutting...so ill juz grab n pay...

yeah i know what u mean by not trying during sales and all....i also know my size for MNG clothes....but then it doesn't mean the cloth fits you even if it's your normal size.there are alot of ppl tying the same cloths and it will loose....probably you all are lucky to just grab the clothes that is your size and not loose ones.... smile.gif

I will never buy MNG other than sales time anymore.... I just bought a pair of jeans, a cardigan, and a pants that cost me total about RM450 less than 2 weeks ago, and now they are having sales, selling same things that I bought at 50% -70% less.. I haven't even worn them yet!! :crybaby:

Anyone has the same experience before and swear that they will never ever buy MNG during normal time? aaii..

i went for a big MNG hunt last week. perfect place to go is KL area. i parked at times square so i can have times square MNG, kl plaza n lot 10.

the sales is the best time to shop. vry cheap.

went klcc another day, they have 2 mng. item i wan none in my size. so sad.....but the outside MNG has more choice than isetan's.

I will never buy MNG other than sales time anymore.... I just bought a pair of jeans, a cardigan, and a pants that cost me total about RM450 less than 2 weeks ago, and now they are having sales, selling same things that I bought at 50% -70% less.. I haven't even worn them yet!! :crybaby:

Anyone has the same experience before and swear that they will never ever buy MNG during normal time? aaii..

same here... sometimes feel so mad about myself for not spending $$$ wisely.. bought them and have not worn them.. then my friends all laughed at me

same here... sometimes feel so mad about myself for not spending $$$ wisely.. bought them and have not worn them.. then my friends all laughed at me

To compensate my 'loss', yesterday after work I went to KLCC and bought a pair of jeans at only RM95... 50% off, good bargain, hahah ! :lol:

Am so darn happy!! Saw this top I really really liked at the The Curve outlet, but no more size L :(

So then 2 days later I went to Midvalley, and got it! The last remaining size L of this sexy, amazing, black spaghetti bustier top.. that makes my boobs looks absolutely hot ahahahaha.

And just for RM 60! GOD I love MNG sales. Never shopping there (or anywhere pricey for that matter) unless there's a sale going on. Learnt my lesson when I bought a black dress at Topshop for RM 243, went there the next month and saw it sitting on some sad looking rack for 50% off.. could have kicked myself!

yeah...was eyeing a white dress (wic was latest 2-3 mths ago)..and i got it at a cheaper price ..hehehehe.. MNG sales is the best .. havent been to MV for their further reduction sales but cant wait to go next sat... hope got more sizes and varities wic i doubt so!!! <_<

Where else got sale arr? Does anyone know? FCUK's having 70% off as well. Where else?

FCUK? In mid valley...Im not sure bout that...

for me I just cant stop visit MNG store... i bought a skirt, a jeans, a white-T, a short pants and a strip top

Total damage = RM 261...

Yep Chloe, they are! Bought this really chun tube top for RM 93.. was nearly RM 200 before sales! :D