Sign in to follow this  
cheesillicious

Heartburn and gastric and bloating....

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif I always seem to have a bloated stomach but i couldnt find the culprit that triggers this symptom... I am not sure whether it is gastric problem cuz i never knew how gastric pain feels like. But it does hurt sometimes....

But i think my eating pattern is pretty normal, and i dont really have any food allergy...

Help.... i wonder if there's anyone of u experiencing this?

It's bothering me!

gastric pain would be at ur stomach... smile.gif i dont get that often..just once... when u get gastric, it is possible to puke as well like i did.. 10 times before noon. :s If it gets any worse, it is advisable to go for a check up. smile.gif

sad.gif i hav the same problem as well but my is not as bad .......if my gastic starts i will take medicine that i got form the pharmacies it is kind of help though

i also have the bloating problem once in a while..... so not nice feeling man....

like when i eat beef or eat too much eggs, too much dairy products, i will bloat....not that i allergic....i also dunno why....

oh and especially before period sure bloat like hell....like hot air balloon:P

eat normally ie 3 times daily at least. if you're skipping meals cause you think you're fat, then you're not at your healthy weight. i hope you're not skipping your meals on purpose and getting sick as a result. why so many girls do this leh?

i only eat 2 meals a day...not coz i purposely dun eat...its usually coz i either wake up late or got morning classes so i dun eat breakfast...and by the time i either wake up or finish morning class, too late for breakfast and too early for lunch...so i take brunch tongue.gif he he...then at night eat dinner lor....

before we dwell any further into this: you must answer whether you think you are fat or not.

Too much gases in ur stomach issit cheesy? There was once when i consumed too much of dried guava i got tht symptom too..Beware of your food intake.Eat healthily smile.gif

my bf has some gastric problems... like cannot eat too spicy or too sour or too sweet... if not, he will feel very pain.... and sometimes, out of the blue, he'll complain that he has gastric pains.... i cannot help him coz i dun suffer from it...

however there's this tablet that he takes everytime he feels pain... its called Tums... i'll take pic and show u... it works really well.... my bf says that eat adee then no pain...

so, anyone else here got gastric pain? and how u deal with it?

i never heard before eh..

i oso have gastric pain..

last time i use to get it everyday.. geez

i dont take any western medicine.. i take chinese med which is a bottle of powder and then campur with water and drink wan..

very bitter.. but it helps for me..

or.. i will drink a cup of HOT milo and then the gastric will not so pain lo...

no cure i guess...

i use a pilllow to press my tummy lo.. sad.gif

i hate gastric.. dry.gif

drink milk or soya instead lor..

i think should help kua..

normally people take milk or soya.. but i dont take milk.. so i take milo lo.. tongue.gif

ya.. but stomach will not so pain for a while..

but doesnt really help much la..

gastric cannot do anything wan..

like my uncle.. apa apa spicy pun tak boleh makan..

so cham sad.gif

ask him to eat every meal la.. dont skip meal lor.. smile.gif

my bf has some gastric problems... like cannot eat too spicy or too sour or too sweet... if not, he will feel very pain.... and sometimes, out of the blue, he'll complain that he has gastric pains.... i cannot help him coz i dun suffer from it...

however there's this tablet that he takes everytime he feels pain... its called Tums... i'll take pic and show u... it works really well.... my bf says that eat adee then no pain...

so, anyone else here got gastric pain? and how u deal with it?

I've a serious problem too. And i even came across having ulcer. But the doctor said it was hereditary. I used to have medi from my doctor when i was in Msia, but when i come to UK it's not that serious now. But sometimes it hurts and soemtiems doesnt. CAn i purchase the medi off shelf that u mentioned?