Sign in to follow this  
cheesillicious

Heartburn and gastric and bloating....

There are several medications available in Malaysia, like Zentac. It's very effective for me mum.

North Americans loooove drugs, so the drug companies make drugs for everything and any ailments, discomforts, anything! wink.gif

One of my friends who has gastric problems drinks milk for short term relieve. But of course not for pple who is lactose intolerant.

I've got seriously gastic, what should i do? Actually, it is not first time, when i was 17 year old i've had got very bad gastric. I didn't go to school one month, finally it took for ages then i felt better.

I do eat prabably unfortunately i still have a bad gastric now.. sad.gif

Anyone got a bad gastric here?

I have had gastric since secondary school and I've been hospitalized once for it... I have tried a lot of remedies to cure gastric but the one that eventually worked was chinese medication. Now I dont get any attack anymore, not even once in a year...

i used to get gastric now and then few years back...tell u 1 thing that really works to relieve gastric...DRINK WARM MILK..besides than taking medicine..becoz it will neutralize the acid in the stomach...and ask ur boyboy to eat his meals on time...if hungry and dont eat thats when the acid juice will hakis the stomach wall and feel 'gastric'....hehe ok teaching bio alredy....hope thats helps happy.gif

today i have had gastric problem again.. especially when i am breathing i feel really painful..dont know either gastric or stomach... sad.gif

I was diagnosed with IBS when i was studying in Canada...I have all the symptoms mentioned in the article...the doc gav me some pills to relieve the gas etc...but since they dont hav the drug here in Msia i stop taking the pills...Since then I went n see doc every mth regarding my gastric...guess what...the doc juz gav me normal pills to stop the pain...nvr suspect I hav IBS...the doc even say I gotto go for xray if my gastric pain bcome too serious...he say he is not sure whats the prob... dry.gif I also lazy wanna tell him wats my prob actually...haih...

As for gastric n bloating...I usually wont care a bit bout it...pain??? juz keep on torturing me till u are satisfied wid it...i gave up...i surrender...