Sign in to follow this  
tornad0

Cheating In A Relationship

Can easily find bf in Friendster one? kekekek

Maybe our gf dont let us to be friend with our Exs?

my ex is fr ICQ... ^_^

JINEIL2EN:

hehe, me too. before friendster existed.

hmm, I had a fair share of good and bad experience of friendster.

plenty of perverts, stalker... etc ^_^

The best of all, of coz meeting my bf

wah, so many ppl Online Dating...??

"on the better side, my then boyfriend is now my best friend's bf. funny isn't it?"

i kno its my fault...but i oso didn't thinkin of gals dun like her bf go out w/ another gals... :(

btw, many ppl keep told me tht Ex cannot b fren or somemore best/close fren..... :( i'm confused... :(

i think you misunderstood me. he's not my best friend. he's my bestfriend's boyfriend. but anyay, i'm still friends with him & we go out together quite often cause we go for double dates/group dates & all. my bf is kinda cool with it cause he knows i only haf him ni my heart.

andrienne,

*giggle*, I met my current bf in friendster too. It been 2 years.

how long you been wif your bf?

to me, I find there is no perfect guy.

I mean each ppl have their own weakness or flaws. just depending on us whether can we accept it or not .

JINEIL2EN,

I don't find it wrong keep in touch wif your ex.

I too still keep, untill he show what a jerk he is.

yea..me too. i still keep in touch with a guy whom i dated for one year & treated me like rubbish when he wanted to break up with me. conincidentally, we're studying at the same college & i met him through ICQ. haha.

i'm gonna celebrate my 2 years anniversary with him soon! so blessed!

there is nothing wrong to be friends with your ex-es actually. but set a limit. like me, i used to get jealous a lot when my bf contacted his ex a lil bit too much. after i told him how i felt, he cut down the contact & after awhile, they don't contact each other anymore. well, some part is because tht ex kept on talking bad bout me in front of him & the other was because i hated her. i clicked on well with his other ex-es & we're like close friends. but with her, i just couldn't do it.

Can easily find bf in Friendster one? kekekek

Maybe our gf dont let us to be friend with our Exs?

it's easy to find bf in friendster. but it's so not easy to find someone tht is true to you in friendster. my bf is my friend's classmate. tht's why i trusted him enough to went out with him at the 1st place.

my ex is fr ICQ... ^_^

same like me also la. found tht jerk(my ex. the one tht hurts me most! argh~!) at ICQ also.

same like me also la. found tht jerk(my ex. the one tht hurts me most! argh~!) at ICQ also.

haha..4 of my ex oso fr ICQ...yup, i'm a jerk too...haha ^_^

HAhaha.. ICQ also hard to find partner...the fast way is from mIRC lol...maybe we are outdated...last time mIRC so famous...everyday chat till midnite..my ex from IRC too :P

guys guys, this thread is about cheating in a relationship, not finding partners online.

i'm pretty sure there's another thread for it. i'll try to dig it out so try to stay on topic ya? thank you. :HUG:

i havent cheat in a realtionship but there were times when someone invites me to OPENLY cheat...my former collegue seems too good to be true.very sweet talker and nice person and cute looking.one day someone told me he has a gf already.that i didnt believe and he refuse to admit until i saw her one day.she even fetch me home bwahaha..after that he even dare to call me to ask me go for a drink...i told he i was busy and that if he insists maybe he can join my group if they meet up again.he said dont want..so blur blur i asked him; u mean u want to date me? he said ya...so i recommend another gal he told me she is going to get married.and bewildered..i ask him what about me? i got bf already..he dare to tell me;had u heard of spare tire before? my friend told me if gal never get married yet still got chance.AND his mom even encourage her son to do so; his mom fetch me once home and there was a perfume bottle he gave me but i refuse to take...he insits after persuading me for almost few minutes..and his mom cut in the conversation; if u like it i shall ask my son to get it for u as a present...i was aaaaaa what....since then i seldom keep in touch with him

Edited by kimmie

wahlau, kimmie, he thinks he's cute so he can cheat on girls or play with girls. 'spare tyre'?! ish, that idiot!!!!!!

ok, anyway guys, found it. continue all online dating related stuffs to http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....l=online+dating. thank you! :)

Edited by tIcKLeMe

Well, i'm not sure whether my case is considered as cheating in a relationship or not. Here's how it goes:

My bf used to know this gal from his company. The gal joined the company few months after my bf joined that company. They were working in different departments, but almost everyday, they'll meet up for lunch, with other colleagues as well. After few weeks knowing that gal, my bf kinda grew quite close to her, like close frens as he said they clicked well and it was fun chit chatting with her. Just after few weeks knowing her, he started calling her, at one point almost every nite and would chit chat for a while even with my presence. They also SMSed quite often. That made me jealous and I wasn't sure if I were over sensitive or not. He said they were just frens and that the gal already has a bf but i just felt insecure. Once, he brought the gal to our place to fix her comp, then sent her back home together with the comp when the comp was fixed. When we went to pasar malam on Sundays, he'd buy some kuih, telling me that he was helping to buy for a guy colleague from his office, but somehow, i knew that it was for that gal coz i checked his hp and saw his SMS to that gal once saying that he had already bought the kuih. Worst still, they always SMS in Chinese and i can't read Chinese. :( He would also lend that gal CDs and even download, burnt & lent that gal a drama series even though both of us had watch it before.

I know i shouldn't have checked his hp as it's his privacy but my instinct kept telling me that my bf and that gal was kinda a bit too "close" as good frens. :unsure: He seems to know that I didn't quite like that gal, although I didn't talk to him bout this. He would lie to me saying that A asked him help to buy the kuih, B wanted to borrow CD etc, any reasons except mentioning that gal's name. Maybe he lied to me so that i would not misunderstand and think of sth that did not happen in the first place. But everytime, I knew that he was lying, it broke my heart a lot and i would end up crying myself to sleep. :tear:

Then, few months later, my bf found a new job and was quiting the company. On his last day, he brought his camera to his office to take photos. That nite, i browsed thru the photos but couldn't find his photo with her. I was kinda surprised but i didn't asked him why. Few days after that, he brought the SD card to photo shop to develop the photos, actually for the second time. After collecting the photos he didn't want me to look at the photos saying that it was the same as that of the first time. But i insisted to see and reluctantly, he had to pass the album to me. And of course i saw 3 photos of both of them together. That nite, i confronted him and we really talked about it the whole nite. He said that if there were sth between both of them, why would he leave his former company in the first place and kinda blamed me for my over sensitiveness.

Well, maybe i should trust him and have confidence in our relationship. I'm also learning not to be over sensitive and too emotional too. Now, things are going well for both of us and i hope that our relationship will grow stronger in future.

My conclusion: Don't try to tell lies to your bf/gf. Even if it's a lie for good i.e. you don't want him/her to worry/misunderstand. For me, it's one way of cheating in a realtionship and it really hurts him/her a lot, at least for me. If you really love him/her, don't cheat. Talk things over.

Well, i'm not sure whether my case is considered as cheating in a relationship or not. Here's how it goes:

My bf used to know this gal from his company. The gal joined the company few months after my bf joined that company. They were working in different departments, but almost everyday, they'll meet up for lunch, with other colleagues as well. After few weeks knowing that gal, my bf kinda grew quite close to her, like close frens as he said they clicked well and it was fun chit chatting with her. Just after few weeks knowing her, he started calling her, at one point almost every nite and would chit chat for a while even with my presence. They also SMSed quite often. That made me jealous and I wasn't sure if I were over sensitive or not. He said they were just frens and that the gal already has a bf but i just felt insecure. Once, he brought the gal to our place to fix her comp, then sent her back home together with the comp when the comp was fixed. When we went to pasar malam on Sundays, he'd buy some kuih, telling me that he was helping to buy for a guy colleague from his office, but somehow, i knew that it was for that gal coz i checked his hp and saw his SMS to that gal once saying that he had already bought the kuih. Worst still, they always SMS in Chinese and i can't read Chinese. :( He would also lend that gal CDs and even download, burnt & lent that gal a drama series even though both of us had watch it before.

I know i shouldn't have checked his hp as it's his privacy but my instinct kept telling me that my bf and that gal was kinda a bit too "close" as good frens. :unsure: He seems to know that I didn't quite like that gal, although I didn't talk to him bout this. He would lie to me saying that A asked him help to buy the kuih, B wanted to borrow CD etc, any reasons except mentioning that gal's name. Maybe he lied to me so that i would not misunderstand and think of sth that did not happen in the first place. But everytime, I knew that he was lying, it broke my heart a lot and i would end up crying myself to sleep. :tear:

Then, few months later, my bf found a new job and was quiting the company. On his last day, he brought his camera to his office to take photos. That nite, i browsed thru the photos but couldn't find his photo with her. I was kinda surprised but i didn't asked him why. Few days after that, he brought the SD card to photo shop to develop the photos, actually for the second time. After collecting the photos he didn't want me to look at the photos saying that it was the same as that of the first time. But i insisted to see and reluctantly, he had to pass the album to me. And of course i saw 3 photos of both of them together. That nite, i confronted him and we really talked about it the whole nite. He said that if there were sth between both of them, why would he leave his former company in the first place and kinda blamed me for my over sensitiveness.

Well, maybe i should trust him and have confidence in our relationship. I'm also learning not to be over sensitive and too emotional too. Now, things are going well for both of us and i hope that our relationship will grow stronger in future.

My conclusion: Don't try to tell lies to your bf/gf. Even if it's a lie for good i.e. you don't want him/her to worry/misunderstand. For me, it's one way of cheating in a realtionship and it really hurts him/her a lot, at least for me. If you really love him/her, don't cheat. Talk things over.

i'm sorry for telling you this, but when my bf read this, he said tht if a guy doesn't feel a thing for a girl, he wouldn't do so much for a girl. afterall, tht's a guy's nature. but of course, tht's only his opinion. what matter's most is tht you trust him.

but it's true also, the way he's acting is definitely a way of cheating. my bf did the same thing a very long time ago & he admitted tht he felt something more than friend towards his ex. after i confronted him, our relationship suffered a lot la. but thank god everything is alright now. so guys out there, don't ever lie to your gfs!

virgo_gal:erm..mayb ur bf didnt cheat on u..but he's on his way coz his actions shows tht he's in d midst of it...mayb sumthing happens in between,like mayb ur bf feels guilthy or tht gurl feels guilthy..anything cna happen...but since ur bf quits d co,it means tht he's willing 2 let go of any possible outcomes between him n tht gurl..n well,u r not ebing over-sensitive..in fact,it's good 4 u 2 realise tht earlier as u can still prevent it from happening..unlike my fren..haiz...

she suspected sumthing but she trusted her bf too much as he keepr convincing her tht he n another gurl had ntg between them.they were juz frens...then 1 fine day,her bf slept wif tht gurl...n everything after tht was a history..my fren was devastated....even til now she still cries even though it has been 3 yrs after tht incident...

Edited by kyliemc

andrienne, i kinda agree with what your bf said. if my bf didn't feel a thing for her, he wouldn't have done so much. but then, it's also his nature being very nice to everyone and at times, he can be quite a gentleman to girls too. i guess, some girls can easily click with him as he's the very talkative type and i'm not as talkative as compared to him. then, u know la...from chit chatting, it'll lead to something more, bla bla bla...

well, sometimes it's not whether i trust him or not. it was just my instinct telling me that what my bf was doing wasn't correct and they were just a bit more than good frens as what he claimed.

kyliemc, i'm sorry for what had happened to your fren. actually, that's the exact same thing that i was worried would happen. we have not done it before and i knew that he wanted so much to try it with me but i wasn't ready. he respected my decision and never asked me for it. what if that gal was willing to do it with him and i wasn't around? no offence yea, guys, if i said that most guys cannot resist that temptation.

well, thankfully everything's OK for now. yea...maybe he felt guilty and left the company to end things before it got worse. i personally think, no matter what, communication is very important in a relationship. and girls especially, always trust your instinct, most of the time they are correct.

virgo_gal:u can call me kylie..yeah,we all pity my fren...d worst part was tht gurl tht her ex slept wif used 2 b her close fren..so u could imagine d damage done...haiz....

anyways,yeah,some guys cant resist temptations...esp when there's some alchohol involved....but seriously,dun make urself regret 4 ur actions..onli do it wif him when u feel u r ready...glad tht everything's fine 4 u now...it's still a mystery whether ur instinct is accurate but at least it saves ur r/ship... :) hope everything goes well 4 u after tht case :D

someone who cheats is likely to cheat again. once and player.. always a player!!! i hate cheaters! argh!!! (sorry)

someone who cheats is likely to cheat again. once and player.. always a player!!!

50% agreed, 50% not... :(

virgo_gal:u can call me kylie..yeah,we all pity my fren...d worst part was tht gurl tht her ex slept wif used 2 b her close fren..so u could imagine d damage done...haiz....

anyways,yeah,some guys cant resist temptations...esp when there's some alchohol involved....but seriously,dun make urself regret 4 ur actions..onli do it wif him when u feel u r ready...glad tht everything's fine 4 u now...it's still a mystery whether ur instinct is accurate but at least it saves ur r/ship... :) hope everything goes well 4 u after tht case :D

thanks for that, kylie!! :D But I really sympathise your fren, how could her close fren betray her like that??!! :angry: Anyway, hope that she's doing well now and found her Mr. Right! And also, to all the couples in MYB, i hope that everything goes well for u all too! cheers!!

some likes to play with love, cheat on you, make you trust him/her then...one of them got hurt...wth is this... :loser:

i always wonder why a girl still can be couple with her bf thought she had know her bf got another girl outside...

if for me, i will just break up with him once i know and confirm that he fall to others...no excuse, no explain, no appologize... though sad, but better suffer in future...

i always wonder why a girl still can be couple with her bf thought she had know her bf got another girl outside...

if for me, i will just break up with him once i know and confirm that he fall to others...no excuse, no explain, no appologize... though sad, but better suffer in future...

bcoz 'she' love 'him' loo...simple as ABC... ^_^

I admit it... I confessssssss... I cheated on my ex, only once but it was a one time affair.

I got too bored with MSN and SMS when my ex flew to US to stay with her parents there... i got so bored that i was fragile when I was with girls... and there this one girl that showed the 'right' affection even though she knew I'm hooked up wt somebody... I was MELTED.

luckily the stint didn't went off too far. as she got closer, she becomes more irritating than pleasurable... showing off her real colours.

the bad thing is... we did sumthing before I see her 'belang'. Deng!

I admit it... I confessssssss... I cheated on my ex, only once but it was a one time affair.

I got too bored with MSN and SMS when my ex flew to US to stay with her parents there... i got so bored that i was fragile when I was with girls... and there this one girl that showed the 'right' affection even though she knew I'm hooked up wt somebody... I was MELTED.

luckily the stint didn't went off too far. as she got closer, she becomes more irritating than pleasurable... showing off her real colours.

Wow... temptations is all around huh :D

sounds like u'r very nice guys for me..... :thumbup1: