Sign in to follow this  
LAETITIA

Shopping Spree [July 2006]

hm.. if not mistaken, it is RM30++

Bought it from Orange Sorbet in Jaya Jusco. Love the shop very much. Mostly korean and japanese style clothing.

rm30...ok ma....i also wan go thre hv a look liao...yah thre mostly korean n japanese style... :lol:

nikki! yest i think i saw u too ... ahaks... i cant get BB concealar a... jac say left porceilin oni.. lol... now vincci on sales?~! aiks i duno le @_@"

IPB Image

Spent RM575 at the warehouse sales.. Got some skin care products that I have been wanting to try and the basic cosmetics stuff needed.. The rest are mainly for my mom and aunts..

- BB Smooth Skin Foundation (Sand) - RM30

- BB Concealer Kit (Ivory) - RM30

- BB Nail Polish (3 bottles a set) x 2 - RM20 each set

- BB LE Sexy Glamour Palette - RM60

- BB Overnight Blemish Paste - RM25

- BB Packet - Blusher (Soft Pink), Lip shimmer (Crimson) and Lip Tint SPF15 (GLow Shimmer) - RM55

- Origins Starting LineUp Kit - RM40

- Origins Spa Service Kit - RM50

- Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner Tube (2 tubes a set) - RM30

- Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask - RM40

- Clinique Happy To Be Perfume - RM40

- Clinique All about Pores Custom Solution Kit - RM20

- EL Nail Polish - RM10

- EL Pure Colour Lip Gloss Set (3 tubes a set) - RM40

- EL Pure Colour Lip Vinyl Set (3 pots a set with 3 lip brush) - RM40

- Donna Karen Cashmere Mist - Water Mist (Leaf) - RM25

Oh, My big thanks to ken for the invite, Silkylene for her ride and great companion throughout the sales - i got great advice and opinions from her. (I still feel really bad for letting go the pot rouge - didnt know you wanted it :( ) Really enjoyed the sales. And of course, it was really great knowing strawberrybaby and her friend. :) All pretty ladies!

edit: Price list for items

Edited by xyu

danielle:where did u buy tht straw bag?which shop?

miss nicy:me like ur 2nd shoes

xyu: :thumbsup: a really good bargain u hv there...hehe..

june!! i din know u get these

BB Nail Polish (3 bottles a set) x 2

BB LE Sexy Glamour Palette

next time show me the sexy glamour pallete ok?? wanna see the colours :P... i cant seem to get much bobbi brown stuff :(.... should have followed u around... then can get more :P

coughs* me and silkylene.. we practically marched to the BB section first the moment we went in..

hoho

actually.. i took the sexy glamour palette early on... then i put it back when i was sifting through... then halfway on my way to Q, i saw it again.. then took it :P

luckily the palette set is still new and untouched with no smudges

phew*

next time show me the sexy glamour pallete ok??

sure, anytime when im free in college..

coughs* me and silkylene.. we practically marched to the BB section first the moment we went in..

hoho

actually.. i took the sexy glamour palette early on... then i put it back when i was sifting through... then halfway on my way to Q, i saw it again.. then took it :P

luckily the palette set is still new and untouched with no smudges

phew*

sure, anytime when im free in college..

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking: din tell me... i ended up buying stila pallete cause cant find any other eye shadow palletes... ^_^^_^ how much isit arr?

how much isit arr?

RM60 - Glacier Shimmer Eye shadow, Pewter Shimmer Eye shadow, Charcoal Eye shadow and Cassis Lip Colour with Eyeshadow brush and lip brush

Erm it was a good buy considering its LE. Luckily I decided to buy it last min. Quite a num of stuff i regretted not buying but.. if i continue to buy, i will be eating grass for the whole month.. :P

RM60 - Glacier Shimmer Eye shadow, Pewter Shimmer Eye shadow, Charcoal Eye shadow and Cassis Lip Colour with Eyeshadow brush and lip brush

Erm it was a good buy considering its LE. Luckily I decided to buy it last min. Quite a num of stuff i regretted not buying but.. if i continue to buy, i will be eating grass for the whole month.. :P

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it sounds very worth the money :shocking::shocking: should have go browse in BB more... i am going to eat grass d .. ^_^^_^

ok.. since i've bought some stuffs during EL sales yesterday n now it's the time to show off a bit :P (juz spend about rm300 there only, pai seh) ^_^

IPB Image

(from left to right , clockwise)

1.origins starter pack (checks n balance cleanser, out of trouble mask, have a nice day lotion & spot remover) RM40

2.another origins gift pack (nights a min cream, make a difference skin rejuvenating cream, nights a min eye cream & make a difference rejuvenating hand cream + hand gloves) RM85

3. tommy true star RM75

4. origins grin from year to year RM25

5.MAC glitter gloss (2 for RM25)

6.stila eye concealer RM15

7.origins lip gloss, concealer, n eye shadow RM30

pheww!!! at least i got wat i needed :P

Went to blook at bangsar juz now n bought these items at RM39@ :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

wah, june, u got SO MUCH of BB's product!!!!!!!!!

ENVY U~!!!!

plain lucky lor... ^_^

2.another origins gift pack (nights a min cream, make a difference skin rejuvenating cream, nights a min eye cream & make a difference rejuvenating hand cream + hand gloves) RM85

eh.. how come i didnt see this over there? I have been wanting to try the night-a-min and make a diff cream ever since the SA recommended me. jacqline, pls tell me your comments on the products after you have tried it. if its really as good as the SA claims, maybe i will buy it from the counter! :)

xyu: the time i bought tat only left 2 n i grabbed one :P Now using for one day, quite ok wor :)

Jacq dear, omg you bought so many things hehe so lucky that you're in KL :P

good job jaq! u have quite a lot of stuff!! and the origins that u wanted too! hehe.. BRAVO!!

thx may but i feel regret for stuffs tat unable to get :(

1. MNG Coat- original price @ RM 200 after discount @ RM 99

IPB Image

2. Sheseido make up remover @ RM 77

IPB Image

3. Skin Food healthcare product - Honey foundation @ RM 49.90

Cheek powder @ RM 38.90

IPB Image

june!! i din know u get these

BB Nail Polish (3 bottles a set) x 2

BB LE Sexy Glamour Palette

next time show me the sexy glamour pallete ok?? wanna see the colours :P... i cant seem to get much bobbi brown stuff :(.... should have followed u around... then can get more :P

haha...we were waiting for u 2.. dun even know u gurl pay the things so fast...

haha...we were waiting for u 2.. dun even know u gurl pay the things so fast...

haha. cuz we turn round and round d till sien liao. can't get wat we want. and inside was crowded with SO MANY PEOPLE. disappointed lah can't get what we really want. so went out. haha.