Sign in to follow this  
Quistreous

Looking for Japanese School Girl Uniform

hey there! i was wondering if anyone know where to find a japanese school girl uniform. and i dont mean those seperate pieces which you mix and match. what i mean is something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUTE-BLUE-LINE-JAPANES...bayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cosplay-Japanese-Schoo...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-School-Girl-w...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-School-Girl-w...1QQcmdZViewItem

unfortunately, in ebay, they dont normally ship to malaysia and when converted + shipping = $$. if anyone has any information, please send me a pm or drop me an email at takeshiyasutoko@hotmail.com or quistreous@gmail.com

sadly, i think you would have to import from japan unless you tailor made them here. :)

I think it might be hard to get from Japan also coz different schools have different uniforms so it may not be as commercialized as the uniforms here. I heard that some of them there are also tailor made

maybe u can custom make one in those tailor shop?? btw why do u need it for??

berry simple she wanna cosplay wit it

must b darn kawaii on her

the onli place i know whre 2 get it it's either in japan club or the japanese skool in saujana

other than that i hav really no idea whre 2 get it from here

i think tailor made can

coz i juz tailor made it my self a roleplay french maid uniform, n going to do a nurse uniform, n later japanese school gal uniform, i think the price to tailor made is around 150 ~ 300

depends on who is the tailor, wat type of cloth n the difficulty... after i ask some tailor in kl, i will let u gal n guys noe..

the onli place i know whre 2 get it it's either in japan club or the japanese skool in saujana

wahhhhhhhh cosplay arr?? weeeeeeee so kawaii... i wan to cosplay in japanese costume too :P

For Jap school uniform can understand la wanna tailor make coz hard to find but the others like nurse and french maid easy to find right? Dun have to pay so much for tailor?

i love Japanese School Uniform too..

actually, HK 1 not bad..

i wish v all can wear it here while stdying..but too bad... V r Muslim country

where to get nurse uniform? i cant get one nice enough....

i diy my own french maid, n planning to tailor made the jap school uniform...

hey! thanks for the replies! yeah! i wanna cosplay in it! i want to get it tailormade but i m not so sure where to get it coz i m not sure whether i have to buy the material myself or can get it from tailors. one more thing is that i m scared that the tailor might not do a good job since i do not know any good tailors in penang. anyone knows of them?

thanks for all those replies! love you guys!

you are right! i wanna cosplay in it coz bon odori is coming and just want to see how it looks like on me!

haha! but i m still looking for a suitable uniform. i saw many which are really cute though!

thanks for your compliments but i m so NOT kawaii!

Edited by Quistreous

i think tailor made can

coz i juz tailor made it my self a roleplay french maid uniform, n going to do a nurse uniform, n later japanese school gal uniform, i think the price to tailor made is around 150 ~ 300

depends on who is the tailor, wat type of cloth n the difficulty... after i ask some tailor in kl, i will let u gal n guys noe..

wow! thats so cool! post up some pics for us to see! hehe! french maid uniform based on which type of anime? some of them look so nice and lolita like! bet it looks cute on you!

i seen some naruto cosplay costume selling at that anime shop in sunway pyramid.....prob u can try and order there?

What exactly is.. cosplay? I mean asides from the abbreviation of costume play, what does it mean? What do you do once you get into the uniform?

Cosplay? A rough description is whereby fans dress up as their favourite characters from comics/anime/games and all that for fun... usually find them during conventions or events

What exactly is.. cosplay? I mean asides from the abbreviation of costume play, what does it mean? What do you do once you get into the uniform?

cosplay is like what melsism said. it is dressing up as your favourite/desirable character from any manga, anime, games or movies(usually japanese or korean based) and potraying those characters by dressing like them, acting like them, speaking like them, etc. its more of an imitation of virtual characters. most people cosplay in events and from what i heard, people cosplay on bed to satisfy their partner's fetishes too. most cosplay appeal to girls but guys too are beginning to get into the cosplay industry.

you are right! i wanna cosplay in it coz bon odori is coming and just want to see how it looks like on me!

haha! but i m still looking for a suitable uniform. i saw many which are really cute though!

thanks for your compliments but i m so NOT kawaii!

i tot cosplay is not allowed in bon odori :shocking::shakehead::whistling:

anyway i'm sure u look cute on it if got the chance wanna shoot u wit that costume yeah :P

Hmmm... now that you mentioned it, yeah, I tot I also read somewhere that cosplaying is not allowed at the bon odori. They mentioned something about respecting the Japanese about it.