Sign in to follow this  
elle

Piercings

hmm, not sure if u gals realise that gals tend to associate pain with beauty as a personal satisfaction/gratification?

piercings - poke here and there to look beautiful

high heels - wear until it effects the posture and the bone stature

slimming - painful ones such as lipo and other surgical ops

diet regime - drink diet beverages and endure hours of 'precious' time in toilet, also fasting and eat less till aneroxic?

body enhancement - plastic job and sillicon job on nose, boobs, face etc

sex act - bondange & S&M's, pain before pleasure?

hmm, i think there is more..

i hav 2 on each ear...

my fren said that her belly button's piercing isnt very pain when being pierced, but very pain when she accidently pulled it when she was wearing her clothes! and she said it's very troublesome to take care of it.... i was thinking of getting one but after seeing hers i dun dare!!!

anyway, i think gals can have many piercings on their ears even when they go to work.... coz girls can use long hair to cover their ears when they are working! ^^

ans for the ques: 5...2 on da right ear...3 on the left...

Not sure if I should ask this ques here...but i will juz go for it...

Ques: Anyone has any idea where to get nice earing? I am loking for those small earrings and silver type coz sensitiv ear...thanks

***Inform me if I am off topic

i have 5 on my left ear

6 on my left, 1 on my right.. wanna pierce my eyebrow but too chicken.. ahhaha plus my mum will slaughter me.. prolly will do so when i go overseas to study..

Well....in the myth (u know...sum supertitious chinese beliefs) is not tht good for a guy to hv piercing. Well, for me, it's kinda cool. My ex used to hv 2 pearcings on his left ears. tongue.gif Nowadays, many guys r pierced.

wahhaha..joanne,u can consider cheekyboy..hehe

i hav 2 on each ear...

my fren said that her belly button's piercing isnt very pain when being pierced, but very pain when she accidently pulled it when she was wearing her clothes! and she said it's very troublesome to take care of it.... i was thinking of getting one but after seeing hers i dun dare!!!

anyway, i think gals can have many piercings on their ears even when they go to work.... coz girls can use long hair to cover their ears when they are working! ^^

hehe,my frens dun wear asome of tehir earrings lo...so it's still ok geh

i used to have enlarged holes in my ears and also lip stud and a tongue ring. but no more adi now tongue.gif

arr.. how to enlarge?

if im not mistaken, jane means the enlargement like those ppl make the ear lobe hole bigger wan...

ahhaha

i got 7 ear holes..planning to pierce my belly...but i scared pain....so one day when i'm drunk, maybe i just go to tha shop n pierce.ahhahaha

not much.. standard ear lobes.. thinking adding but too lazy..

plus a belly ring.. smile.gif been aiming for a butterfly.. heehhehe

not much.. standard ear lobes.. thinking adding but too lazy..

plus a belly ring.. smile.gif been aiming for a butterfly.. heehhehe

cool.. would like to meet a gal with earlobe...is a turn on

hopefully not too big.

hopefully not bigger than 5mm-7mm.

arr.. how to enlarge?

eh.. enlarge it by using from small size of earrin to big big stud step by step. it hurts alot. my ear got numb and abit swollen for few days after that. its like torturing .. i duno why i did dat ahaha.

wat do u think about guys who pierce? guy shud pierce on the left or righ ear? i got 2 on the left, one on the righ...if i feel gayish, i will just wear the one on the righ..sending the wrong msg to gay guys..

i'm cool with guys with piercing.. in fact i like it but not too much that is.

ehh athem.. u pierced ur right to attract gays or are u thinking to be one urself? tongue.gif

cool.. would like to meet a gal with earlobe...is a turn on

hopefully not too big.

hopefully not bigger than 5mm-7mm.

nah.. just the really standard one.. did tot of enlarging it.. but then after reading a book... perhaps i will reconsider.. but the book is great!

eh.. enlarge it by using from small size of earrin to big big stud step by step. it hurts alot. my ear got numb and abit swollen for few days after that. its like torturing .. i duno why i did dat ahaha.

wht's the size u have now? my friend had a really big one.... amazing big till i was totally 'whoa' when i first met him.. ha ha ha..

oh yah was telling daze a book i read earlier..that was some lizard tongue thingie.. anyone seen a lizard tongue or have one? the process bloody painful as i was reading the process and listening from my friend's experience. gosh.. it's crazy !

hehe...gay guy usually take good care of their appearence one....mayb can learn few tips tongue.gif

wht's the size u have now? my friend had a really big one.... amazing big till i was totally 'whoa' when i first met him.. ha ha ha..

oh yah was telling daze a book i read earlier..that was some lizard tongue thingie.. anyone seen a lizard tongue or have one? the process bloody painful as i was reading the process and listening from my friend's experience. gosh.. it's crazy !

lizard tongue.. saw in internet any TV..

dun think i'll go for tat...

i like to eat.wakaka. and i dunwan sacrifice my tongue for tat..

anyway. happy with wat i hav now. am able to hav it on although i'm working in office.kekeke...

feel like wanna enlarge sometime. but i think is enough la.. dunwan get it too big though...just small earlobe.both side..around 12mm gua...

dunno wat the unit they use

oh.. dont hav any size rite now. i took off everythin long time ago.

saw lizard tongue b4 in internet .. looks dangerous to me..

I have 3 pair of earrings on my ear... 3 on da left side n 3 on da right side...I wanna pierce summore but my bf do not give me da permit to pierce summore..Too bad!! dry.gif