Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Intimate Cleansing Soap

what do u use to clean ur privates?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. what do u use to clean ur privates?

• intimate cleansing gels
    • normal body soap
    • i dont use any soap... i wash with water only

I used to wash with Lactacyd but not anymore. I have sensitive private parts and always get rashes and itchiness during and after period. But I am using a brand new pad since last year and don't need the wash anymore. The pad has also stopped my itchiness. Very effective! :)

I once heard from a doctor that the best wash is still water. Not sure if it's true.

I used to wash with Lactacyd but not anymore. I have sensitive private parts and always get rashes and itchiness during and after period. But I am using a brand new pad since last year and don't need the wash anymore. The pad has also stopped my itchiness. Very effective! :)

I once heard from a doctor that the best wash is still water. Not sure if it's true.

what kind of pad is that? panty liners?

I also wash it with Lactacyd..been using it for many years oledi. Btw, i also curious to find out what d brand of the pad u mention. Why can we buy it?

i myself using carefree feminine wash.i used both.with mailk and the green tea type

W80707-CarefreeMilk-E50-6.jpg

W80707-CarefreeTea-E50-7.jpg

QUOTE (curiousman @ Aug 11 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The topic sounded sexy to me at first but some of the posts are quite disturbing to me... terms like "bloody"

I wonder what guys use for their parts. I think they are sensitive too. So, do we need special care? <curious>

QUOTE (lolita lee @ Aug 27 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from the discussion going, we can see that there are actually two type of intimate wash in the market, one with pH 3.5 and another one with pH 5.5, any difference between these 2?

Curiousman - sure we have to own our intimate hygiene gel/ liquid to wash our private part. It is a must, especially for those who often have sex activity with his partner. Not just girl will have sickness for their private part, men will do as well. The most common is the men private part is smelly. Healthiness of men private part also affect your partner private part healtiness. I suggest you either buy Duroil Wash (some call Duroil Energy Inner Massage Wash (DEIM Wash) if you buy from Wisma Central at Jalan Ampang just RM19.95 30ml/ bottle if you buy from website most they charge you RM40+, lelong RM27(included postage). Beside DEIM wash u also can consider to use Bioglo intimate wash RM15.50 225ml. My friend recommend me to use Elysyle but some of my female friends said it not really good so i never try it.

Lolita Lee - Actually there are the same just different acidity, as for female their private part normal pH is around 3.8-4 if before you are use normal shower gel where their pH is around 10-11 so it very harm to the girl private part(guys as well). instead of direct use pH3.5 intimate hygiene it is better to finish up 1 bottle pH 5.5 then only change to pH3.5 to get the acidity back to normal.

Yes, I think so.

[quote name='Candy3012' timestamp='1103525787' post='18155']
i'm using the intimate clensing gel from Avon... the one with the pink pump... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/html/emoticons/yes.gif[/img]
[/quote]