Sign in to follow this  
SsgIrL87

Plans and Ideas for Father's Day

No plans.. yet... been very occupied of late..

As for ideas of what to get.. Depends on what your dad's interests are, I suppose.. I know a friend whos dad's an avid golfer, so he got him a nice t-shirt and a pair of gloves.. I got me dad a pair of jogging shoes last year for his birthday, since jogging's somewhat an addiction to him..

I've completely run out of ideas of what to get for him for Father's day, so i'm leaving it to my sis, then we're splitting the costs.! :P

We will have a dinner at Crocodile Farm. And then........ wish him Happy Father's Day!! :P That's all~ LOL... ;)

No plans.. yet... been very occupied of late..

As for ideas of what to get.. Depends on what your dad's interests are, I suppose.. I know a friend whos dad's an avid golfer, so he got him a nice t-shirt and a pair of gloves.. I got me dad a pair of jogging shoes last year for his birthday, since jogging's somewhat an addiction to him..

I've completely run out of ideas of what to get for him for Father's day, so i'm leaving it to my sis, then we're splitting the costs.! :P

thank ur com'mentssssssss :)

We will have a dinner at Crocodile Farm. And then........ wish him Happy Father's Day!! :P That's all~ LOL... ;)

good idea...

thank ur idea... :)