Sign in to follow this  
HughieRmX

What Can I do ?? =(

hmmm i can see ur girl really likes u a lot and concern about ur financial state. This usually means she cares for a u alot.

Since she is also telling u that she feel insecure when ur not there, u can do a few things..

1. Emphasie with word and action that ur always tehre beside her (ur ady doing this, so its great)

2. Get a friend to emphasise that ur always there for her and wont stray or get cheated by girls :lol1: Sometime what a third party say has more effect than saying ur ownself

3. Introduce new friends to her. Does she a lot of friends or good friends?

May the Force with u :lol:

Guyz, its me again. Yday and this 2 days ... I also dunno why my feelings is very weird. I dont know whether is good for her to help me plan out my expenses and financial status. It feels like nowadays I am trapped like this....everytime also like I want to buy things but also cant make it. Yes, I admit that I buy those is like cellphones, PDA's or gadgets. It might sound wasting money for her but for me is my interest to get those items.

But when what she wanted, she will voice out abit and then seems like I will get it for her as well. I dont mind to get the stuff I wanted late, but then she keep on saying that I always dont know how to use money and then keep on spendspend and spend. :(

Maybe I am sensitive abit but I hope that I can hear some opinion from you guyz out there. :)

Thank you.

is the item she ask u to buy more expensive than the items u wanted to buy for urself?

usually the girls would like to see a guy sacrifice their things to keep them happy, bcos to them this mean that u really like them. But to a certain extent, its also how a girl exert control over a guy. So becareful.

However as u stated before, ur financial situation isnt stable yet. Hence u should exercise caution on your purchases until ur more financially stable. A thousand dollar in the bank is better than a thousand dollar pda.

As far as girls is concerned, it is not only what you have done that could be the problem. It could also be 'what have you not done?' I think most of the time you guys will ask,'what have I done wrong?'. Well, the next question you should ask is 'what I should have done but didn't do?' Eg. have you call her today? Perhaps she never ask you to call her everyday but it is a nice feeling to be called on. When a girl is sad/depressed, even something very very tiny will trigger her.

Thanks for the prompt reply, lordy and fluene, :)

Your thoughts and opinions is much appreciated. You guyz have make me thought of something ... what lordy said is true as well as fluene,

What I should have done to provide her the safety feelings for the upcoming future days as well as the relationship in between both of us. Right now, I might not be able to see it ... but I guess I will be able to see the whole picture sooner or later. But sometimes I will also afraid that she will exert over a guy's control. I hope she wont be that kind ... :-S

Guyz, its me again. Yday and this 2 days ... I also dunno why my feelings is very weird. I dont know whether is good for her to help me plan out my expenses and financial status. It feels like nowadays I am trapped like this....everytime also like I want to buy things but also cant make it. Yes, I admit that I buy those is like cellphones, PDA's or gadgets. It might sound wasting money for her but for me is my interest to get those items.

But when what she wanted, she will voice out abit and then seems like I will get it for her as well. I dont mind to get the stuff I wanted late, but then she keep on saying that I always dont know how to use money and then keep on spendspend and spend. :(

Maybe I am sensitive abit but I hope that I can hear some opinion from you guyz out there. :)

Thank you.

1. I don like the idea of planning my man's $ coz it makes them look kinda "small man"....(might be a joke if his fren knows his gf r controlling his $)

2. She like something u buy for her, u like something u cannot buy. Then she say u overspend....uh......mind to ask her does she know where u spend??? :shakehead:

3. R she asking u to buy ori LV bag? or platinum jewelry? If not means what she wan were not pricey stuff then? U like electronic gadgets? It is necessary? I mean...for eg: u bought a new PDA, then came a new model...u wanna buy...interest is interest....but u should know to save up $ as well....if u did save up some, then let her know u can handle ur financial well enough.

4. My bf likes electronic gadgets too....maybe i should say....whatever that can be connected to PC he'll be interested. But seldom will buy, so sometimes if he wanna buy some gadgets though expensive i won't say anything bout it coz i think it's no harm pampering himself once a while....even we girls oso went shopping or spa or whatever to pamper ourself la....

Edited by eivan120

Why not u try to sit down and think properly what u want it first? If you cant get urself into one piece (dont know what u want) then how to guide ur gf or to even understand her?

About ur gadgets thingy... its nothing bad that u spend it on ur interest once in a while... for instance, changing cellphone every month is crazy ok? That is wasting money.. but if ur just changing it once in a bluemoon.. that's normal.. talk to ur gf about it and promise her that u'll get her gift while u buy ur stuffs (maybe she wont sound u anymore when u bought her some stuffs) Well.. gift means small small thing also can.. not neccessary must be jewellery or something pricey.. think about it :)

Errrr. No offense HughieRMX, seem like you are only 21. Do you think is a good idea to marry or to engage? Why don't you stay put for couple more years and establish yourself on your career to make yourself better on finacial status.

Coz from my opinion, both of you still young. Still no commitment compromise from each other. Yes i knew you have yours, what about her? Sound like she is not stable enough. (i'm sorry if you mad at me). From what you told us in last few replies, i can see she is attracted to outside materialistic world more than concern about you.

Trust me, don't work hard on yourself. Is not the end of the world, if you guys really break up! (yeah is good if you guys can work it out together till the end). Otherwise 21 fresh age is good time for you to explore more things and stuffs beside this relationship.

Anyway, i don't wanna to comment too much so far.

Once again I'm sorry. No offense, just my opinion.

Thank you.