Sign in to follow this  
baby_viv

which face whitening product is better??

which face whitening product is better??i hv tried usin lots of products...but still i cant find the best one... <_<

so any better face whitening product to recommend??

I don't use lots of whitening products but the ones that I find pretty effective are L'oreal's whitening products, especially the whitening essence (the one with two different liquids~~)..

i heard from my sis and few ppl saying that whitening products can cause skin cancer? i dunno how true is this but my sis said only bleaching can gives whitening effect..so its sort of like bleaching ur skin in anothner way..it make sense...when i bought my facial clenser, i din realise it has whitening effect...hmm any comments??

whitening product? yes..i'm now using ZA true white range.....not really have the whitening effect but my skin turn more translude and moisture....fairer ? I don't think so

btw, i also have heard this before that whitening product will cause to skin cancer, is that true?

Is anyone knows about this? pls help to explaint in more details, pls?

i used to do my industry training in the one of the chemical lab in australia.. and i remember i tested one of facial whitening product before.. they actually content more.. should say a lot of MERCURY content in it.. well, everyone knows how harmfull is mercury.. dont say put it on the face, on any surface it is so reactive.. ^_^ .. i am not sure will it cause cancer.. but well, just reduce the usage of whitening product to minimun..

i used to do my industry training in the one of the chemical lab in australia.. and i remember i tested one of facial whitening product before.. they actually content more.. should say a lot of MERCURY content in it.. well, everyone knows how harmfull is mercury.. dont say put it on the face, on any surface it is so reactive.. ^_^ .. i am not sure will it cause cancer.. but well, just reduce the usage of whitening product to minimun..

Is that means all whitening product have more mercury as content? Is the mercury makes our face become whiten? so normal product also content mercury rite? but do u know wat are the brands have more mercury content leh?

if so will avoid to use whitening product liao.....

but what about products that have whitening effects?? Let's say a face mosturizer that has whitening solutions?? If like that lots of my stuff can't be used d :o:crybaby:

well, usually those old fashion facial skin care do contain some mercury.. you can actually see it if the cream or lotion is abit shinny.. but nows a day, they reduce the content of mercury in the skin care.. so is safer to use.. but still thoes whitening products are containing more mercury than normal skin care. if you long term using it, your face MIGHT having black or grey spots in the future time. that's the effect of mercury. anyway, if you insist wanna use whitenning product, i reckon you should go for those more expensive one.. since they spend more budget on researching.. well, its only my point of view.. please correct me if there's any mistake!! hhehe..

L'oreal's whitening products, especially the whitening essence (the one with two different liquids~~)..

yes this one is pretty good.

which brand? hehe

I had refered to other forum, that the best whitening product is ZA True White, especially below items list:-

1) night cream - gives more hydration, fades acne/pimple scars, no breakout result, skin more smoother & supple as wake up in the next morning, brigthen the skin shade

2) sheet mask - gives more hydration, fades acne/pimple scars, no breakout result, 10x better than SKII sheet mask, brigthen the skin shade

3) whitening essence - fades acne/pimple scars, no breakout result, brigthen the skin shade

4) day protector - skin more brighter and radiant in result, act in moisturiser+suncreen+makeup base, more cheaper and save cost

Above are the most popular one. They can see the result 50%-60% in 1st two weeks f application. And if applied on face area only, you can see the different of the shade between face and neck. So it's ok to applied on neck as well.

Just tried ZA lotion (toner) around one week, result still not obvious but ok lar, have no breakout result and it's moisture. I will get a night cream, sheet mask & facial cleanser first in this short period. If the result is more effective in two or three weeks after the application, will try on whitening essence and day protector. Can save budget then buying SKII which some of it broke me up(after 6 months used it, I tend to get some breakout!!!! Need to avoid that Facial Treatment Essence which most of the users complain it gave breakout and more fine line result).

how bout Kose & Lancome..???

Check out for these ingredients in the whitening products:

1. Hydroquinone (C6H6O2) is a severely toxic and very powerful chemical used in photo processing, the manufacture of rubber and is an active agent in hair dyes. It's also used in whitening creams as a skin bleach.

2. Mercury in the form of Mercury Chloride & Ammoniated Mercury is carcinogenic. They appear on the list of toxic substances that can only be purchased via pharmacies with prescribed labels of toxicity.

If you're just purchasing those off-the-shelf consumer brands like Neutrogena, ZA, Loreal, etc I don't think they contain those harmful ingredients. They'd use natural plant or fruit substances with Vitamin C that also helps in brightening the complexion but you won't see whitening like those 2 ingredients stated above. I'm not sure of expensive brands like SKII cause their packaging is Jap. But I doubt they contain those dangerous ingredients. HTH!!

has anyone tried dermalogica's skin brightening system??

I wanna lighten my freckles.. :(

It's Hydroquinone-free wo...

Thanks!

Edited by Jov

On 03/06/2006 at 3:28 PM, baby_viv said:

which face whitening product is better??i hv tried usin lots of products...but still i cant find the best one... <_<

so any better face whitening product to recommend??

Hi. I would like to recommend Royal Expert Whitening Cream. I've tried it on myself. I have a very sensitive skin. Therefore no creams works on me. But this one its amazing. It whiten my skin 2 shades lighter in just 1 month. It even solved my skin problems like acne. It's too good. Now I'm using it on daily basis . It protects my skin fro. Uv as well. 

On 09/06/2006 at 11:48 AM, eliza said:

I had refered to other forum, that the best whitening product is ZA True White, especially below items list:-

1) night cream - gives more hydration, fades acne/pimple scars, no breakout result, skin more smoother & supple as wake up in the next morning, brigthen the skin shade

2) sheet mask - gives more hydration, fades acne/pimple scars, no breakout result, 10x better than SKII sheet mask, brigthen the skin shade

3) whitening essence - fades acne/pimple scars, no breakout result, brigthen the skin shade

4) day protector - skin more brighter and radiant in result, act in moisturiser+suncreen+makeup base, more cheaper and save cost

Above are the most popular one. They can see the result 50%-60% in 1st two weeks f application. And if applied on face area only, you can see the different of the shade between face and neck. So it's ok to applied on neck as well.

Just tried ZA lotion (toner) around one week, result still not obvious but ok lar, have no breakout result and it's moisture. I will get a night cream, sheet mask & facial cleanser first in this short period. If the result is more effective in two or three weeks after the application, will try on whitening essence and day protector. Can save budget then buying SKII which some of it broke me up(after 6 months used it, I tend to get some breakout!!!! Need to avoid that Facial Treatment Essence which most of the users complain it gave breakout and more fine line result).

Hi. The best that works for me is Royal Expert White. It's amazing. No break outs. I've been using for a year. But results within just a month. You can check the reviews online. 

HI If I have better suggestion of other than you know. Would you be interested?

I think I have a product that will give better result . Are you interested to know more? Thank you

I think it would be better to ask yor cosmetologist. He'll advise you the best product for your skin type. For example my cosmetologist advised me to use the procedure by one of those devices http://ems-beauty.com/apparecchiature-per-l-estetica/photo-epilation-rejuvenation-ipl and my shin is more white now then before. Also now I have less spots.

I always like Yehwadam Pure White  products which you can buy here https://www.thefaceshop.com.my 
and i also found promocode to save up some money

Promo code: BeautySquad1204
Get
 10% off + free shipping + free propolis mask (hingga 18th October 2020)
Min. spend RM150

it is very very worth it tho

It is applicable for:
Yehwadam Pure Brightening line
Yehwadam Revitalizing Line
Dr Belmeur Range

I tried a few brands before, because I wanted to lighten my skin tone (not become neccessarily like korean fair, but lighter to match my body's tone). So far, i used to try babies blink (a local product, and only after using it i knew that it contains mercury, yikes) so i stopped using it. It did however, brighten my complexion abit and the people around me noted that i look brighter and glowy.. I even noticed it myself. Not the tone I was aiming for, but it did something.

Then i stopped, after finding out that ppl said it has mercury in it (idk if its indeed true, i didnt bother researching abt it more) 

I tried a few other skincare brands with vit c like some by mi, (which stung my face so i threw it away) and also the ordinary products with alpha arbutin, and another one is the pure vit c (the lowest concentration, bcs my skin is very sensitive and dry so i dont want to risk using high ones.) in all honestly, i didnt see much difference but i guess it just maintained my face

The thing abt skincare is, you have to try and error alot of products and wait for a few weeks/months to see the result.. Its like a gamble, bcs if you buy expensive ones, theres no guarantee it will work out for your skin. 

Ive also tried collagen drinks like Kcolly and Kitsui BB, but i dont think it gave me any noticeable affect. Maybe bcs i used each of them for only 1 month.. 

I have come to the stage in my life where im starting to appreciate how I look, and how my skin looks, even if there are times where i preferred it to look abit different. Self love comes a long way

If anyone has recommendations from the drugstore like watsons, guardian or sasa that do give them a very obvious affect (and most importantly, SAFE!) Do recommend