Sign in to follow this  
usernameusername

Sports Bra

i work out at gym pretty often...seen many other girls wearing sports bra nowadays.

any of you have experience to share cos i am thinking of buying few to try out?

brand and design, any comment?

smile.gif thank ya!

Sports bra are good to work out in, as your breast don't bounce that much . Brand wise, i'm not too sure what is available in malaysia but as long as you feel comfy when you are trying it ,that should be fine......when you try the bra just jump around to see how it feels :)

I personally like sports bra with cross back design ehehe :)

Edited by krysli

I've used Reebok and am satisfied with its performance. I also prefer cross backs as they put less strain on the shoulders.

u can find plenty of choices in royal sporting house? i haf nike (cross back too) one but it printed in the tag only best for A cup people.. (I notice most of its bra also printed cup A) but after wash very fast dry. :thumbup1:

sometimes the fabric also very important, preferably fast dry and air flowing one is a must since we sweat alot.. nike one always find 'dri fit'. and some sport bra with sponge some without.. better get with sponge if ur top is only sport bra with pair of bottom to work out..

but nowadays I see lots of women sportswear top designs are kinda low chest.. feel so no secure, how if when we bend down our breast fallen out or cleavage shown? *shy* and pervert in gym room will be observing!

reebok got new sport bra and cheaper than nike, mayb u can check it out..

Addidas is quite good compare to nike. but, really hard to get in Malaysia.

but nowadays I see lots of women sportswear top designs are kinda low chest.. feel so no secure, how if when we bend down our breast fallen out or cleavage shown? *shy* and pervert in gym room will be observing!

Amazing isn't it. The moment your boobs fall our and when a guy looks he is branded a pervert! What would you want us guys to do?

Wonder if your boyfriend does not look at your boobs if you dont already have a boyfriend.

yeah... i like cross back too... and racer back... but not all brands offer this kind of bra...

i've tried triumph and fiori sports bra... triumph give more support, and fiori more comfortable...

Usually for normal cup (A or B) girls/women, most of the lingerie brands here in Malaysia has them....But if its for bigger cup women then Marks & Spencer has it which are pretty comfy according to my friend who's a C cup :)

Well i am a c cup person ... nike fits me nicely and pretty comfortable.... i am going to try to get reebok which is pretty good ... of cause considering myself is a big size girl so i get L size ....