Sign in to follow this  
La Di Da

Sugar Gliders

okay...^^

like heiditan said dun buy from shop cos so expensive and some more not tamed and not baby too...I will pm u when I hv more detail about sugar glider k^^

okay...^^

like heiditan said dun buy from shop cos so expensive and some more not tamed and not baby too...I will pm u when I hv more detail about sugar glider k^^

:clapclap: thanx ken!! muaxx :wub:

You're welcome :)

okie^^

hmm..btw...may I noe ur age...u look very young like 15 or 16yrs olr ler...^^

Sorry i din see your message here.. heh heh.. I'm gonna be 20 this year (2007) hehehehe...

so how? have you got ur sugar gliders? :)

I have them too.. but sad to say, many breeders are way too irresponsible. The second sugar glider I got had a brown coat, hinting to poor hygene and housing conditions, as well as a rabid attitude - it bites anything that gets near it. This points to poor handling, and I hope this attitude doesn't stay!

Worse, it might be caught from the wild - seperated from its parents at an early age, and brought to a world its not supposed to be in.

My other SG is getting clingy... in the wee hours of the morning it would start crabbing until I goto her cage and took her out, then let her sleep in my palm. darn manja!

Hie.

I just got mine last weekend. Now 6 days staying with me. Lovely pet to have...definitely!!!! Mine is a Male...Adult already..so now have to be very very very patient to make it bond with me.

You have pictures of yours..as you said yours come with brown coat...mine also...you mean brown coat not healthy??? I am worried.. :X ...i thought once the coat has turn brown because it is an Adult sugar glider...

Show show.... :P

Edited by cheaka

brown coat? my gliders have grey coats but yellowish undersides because of the male's scent glands.. some gliders are memang brownish in colour..even when young..

brown coat? my gliders have grey coats but yellowish undersides because of the male's scent glands.. some gliders are memang brownish in colour..even when young..

oh...hehehe...got me worried thinking my sugar glider not healthy....now coming to the 2nd week of trying to play with him...still very shy....always want to hide inside my smelly t-shirt. you have picture of your sugar glider ah?

There are such a cutie.........I love them so much...

warning: please remove img tags when quoting images

Edited by klaudina

hello thr to everyone . recently i just bought a pair of sugar gliders. after two months to my suprise a joey came out from ta mother's pouch.. i duno whn is the suitable time for me to separate the joey from the parents because i wana try bonding with the joey.hopefully someone here could teach me to go upon it?? thank you

hello thr to everyone . recently i just bought a pair of sugar gliders. after two months to my suprise a joey came out from ta mother's pouch.. i duno whn is the suitable time for me to separate the joey from the parents because i wana try bonding with the joey.hopefully someone here could teach me to go upon it?? thank you

wow...so fast you are a grandma liao...anyway...it will take more than 2 months for the joey to be separated from the parents...make sure the mother get enough nutrietion and diets...

here's some link that could help..

http://www.geocities.com/gliderlove/joeygrowth.html

how small??u have a pair like i do?

Not very small...i got eowyn (i think about 1 year), frodo (i think about 1 year), gollum (about 3 years).....

how old is yours?

yeah?i got both of them daisy and donald... i think they are gona be 1 year old. but kinda suprise so fast joey being brought to ta world :) my little joey juz open both eyes few days back! :)

cheaka?yeah i will post it up.. have to wait till my bf come back to iph thn oni i will upload coz my cam can't really capture... lol... in terms or clearness of the pic :) hehe

04-05-07_sugarglider.jpg

hello thr cheaka. this is ta only picture tat i cud upload because there is a prob with my usb.. tis picture has been capture on tha third week this joey being OOP. now she is 3months old.. ..indeed it is a she. i have name her bibi. this picture has been taken on 4 may 07 :)

oh god. i think my picture izzit to large?? anyone could help me? this is my first time posting image in here... ..

i am considering of getting a baby girl SG soon, but am afraid that my schedule would be too hectic for em. any ideas on where I can get one from a good breeder? do pm me...

before getting them, please research about em first. i've seen too many ppl buying just coz seeing they are cute and all. most of the suggies sold at petstore are usually underage. they lack of mommy nutrient. can shorten their lifespan.

suggies can live up to 15 years .. do think ahead ..