Sign in to follow this  
JenniJane

Fitness First

QUOTE (karmacookie @ Jun 8 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, either Menara Axis or Menara Maxis, but it doesn't matter, right, since it's passport?

Menara Maxis membership consultants suck like hell. Dun even speak properly about their facilities. Last time I went with one of my Indian classmate, the consultant was an Indian also (me not) She complained later to me that when he speak Tamil, he was trying to flirt with her. And kinda rude summore.

I personally recommend against joining Fitness First becos they dun have many classes.

QUOTE (aileenchong @ Aug 24 2006, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is THE ultimate step workout and the world’s fastest way to tone butt and thighs. Simple yet effective pre-choreography gives you a high energy, athletic cardio blast; simple enough for men and women of all ages and fitness levels.

-- source from Fitness Firse website

u will be standing on step board and all the movement will be around the board smile.gif

see more pic below

-- source from Fitness Fever website

Is this Menara Axis center?

Hi all!

I'm looking for anyone who wants to transfer their Fitness First membership, please let me know.

Preferred:
- Home membership @ The Curve.
- period: not more than a year
- no transfer fees plz <_<

do PM me, TQ :)

I just had my membership cancelled last week. Was a bit disappointed. Luckily I took the 3 mths membership so I don't need to pay any penalty.
I felt kinda duped to join FF. I signed up d Premier membership in Menara MBF outlet (as I'm working nearby). The lady consultant was friendly. N I felt at ease to sign up. When I asked for any incentive, she spoke to her manager and I was offered a 3 mth free shoe locker voucher. Ok, fine. Sounds a nice offer. So I signed up.
Unfortunately, to date (until I cancel my membership) the shoe locker is not available. So I felt duped. They probably knows earlier that there're no space, but yet they still offer so she can lock in the sale. I'm so fed up of asking the front desk personnels as well as my consultant on the availability of the shoe locker, cos they kept on postponing. So fed up. :angry: So those who wanna sign up, asked for other offer. Unless u r super tall, then ask for the shoe locker (they said lower level shoe lockers are all taken up, only the higher ones are available. So if you want the free shoe locker, you must be tall in order to get it instantly (that's what they said)
Besides, I don't quite like the environment of the centre (I joined is because of the convenience as it's near my office). The place is quite cramped, some of the machines are quite faulty (can hear creaks coming out from them, perhaps they need oil-ing). The machines are pretty limited. The changing room is pretty cramped, as well.
The next thing, I was quite amused. I asked for the cancellation form from the guy at the front desk. So after checking and stuff in his computer, I waited for him to give me the form to complete. But, instead, he completed the form on my behalf (I'm surprise he did not signed on my behalf).:o
The form states reason of leaving, am I satisfied of the centre (or something like that), whether I'll recommend to friends, etc.
I was amused that he actually think I am Very Satisfied with the centre. Hello, if I am really happy, why do you think I wanna leave? I immediately cancel it out and put Dissatisfied. So ridiculous of him to answer the questionnaire on the client's behalf. Luckily, I read through it before penning my signature.
Anyhow, just to tell you guys about my experience in Fitness First @ Menara MBF. I just signed up with Celebrity Fitness. I hope I won't suffer any bad experience. Not gonna say much bad thing about FF, different individuals has their own point of view and experiences. So I just wanna share a part of my experience. :)