Sign in to follow this  
dr4g0nfly

10 Great Dates Under Rm30.

Which os this under Rm30 Date do you prefer?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Which os this under Rm30 Date do you prefer?

• Bowling.
    • Watching a Movie at Home.
    • Going to the Cinema.
    • Picnic.
    • Karaoke.
    • Pool Game.
    • Volunteering.
    • Arcade.
    • Go for a swim.

Do you want to go out with your hunny but both of you are broke ? Try this 10 great dates that doesn't need a deep wallet. All Dates cost approximately Rm30.

1. Bowling

Where: Your local bowling alley.

How much would it cost: Approximately Rm10 per person which would leave plenty for drinks and snacks.

Why it works: Cool Music, Cheap snacks and lot's of high five contact. Yeah, the shoes are silly but he would be wearing it as well.

2. Watching a Movie at home.

Where: Your place or his.

How much would it cost: A pirated (not like i'm encouraging) is below Rm8 and the original from Speedy would only be arounf Rm15. Best still if you can borrow the movies from anyone else. There would definitly be enough money for lots of snacks and homemade popcorn.

Why it works: If your at home, you will be at your comfort zone. So you can get comfortable with him fast. Plus, try getting a scary movie. It would be a good excuse to snuggle closer.

3. Going to the Cinema.

Where: Your local cinema.

How much would it cost: A ticket on normal days would be Rm10 but there are days where discounts are given. a popcorn combo would cost approximately Rm8++.

Why it works: Imagine sitting super close with your luvvy in a dark room. Do i have to say more ?

4. Picnic.

Where: On the grass at the park or at the Beach.

How much would it cost: Spend money on gourmet sandwiches or make your own and get all the credit for it. Splurge on drinks and if you want to show him you can cook, try your hands on some easy bake cookies or dessert.

Why it works: His stomach is the fastest way to his heart. Besides showing off your cooking skills, you can impress him with the romantic style.

5. Karaoke.

Where: Local karaoke place.

How much would it cost: Don't go during normal time. i.e night time. It would cost a bomb. Instead take advantage of the lunch rates and college discounts. Or if you don't mind singing in front of people, order a drink and mike hog and sing in front pf people to show how confident you are.

Why it works: Singing can boost your self esteem and when someone sings a dodgy song, everyone can laugh and have a good time.

6. Pool Game.

Where: Most malls has a pool place.

How much would it cost: If you already know how to play pool, try playing it by hour because it comes out to be cheaper than a Rm3 game. But if you want to spend time and have no idea how to hold cue in the first place, try playing it by game.

Why it works: Men can't resists the damsel in distress, he would be more than willing to show off and teach you a thing or two. He would have to lean in on you to teach you of course. Besides that, if it works then pool is an easy option for the next date.

7. Volunteering.

Where: Orphanages or Animal Shelters (SPCA)

How much would it cost: The cost of lunch and 6 hours of your time.

Why it works: Imagine your crush holding puppies and caring for them. Awwww! Also he can see what a good person you are and both of you will have a sense of accomplishment when the day is over.

8. Arcade.

Where: Most malls has an arcade.

How much would it cost: Roughly Rm 1 a game and snacks to eat while driving in a daytona game car.

Why it works: If he likes going to the arcade you can see his inner child getting excited over the slightest thing. Also, killing evil beings or driving the daytona car would be great fun for you as well and make both of you laughing 'till the day is over.

9. Clubbing.

Where: Bangsar or Hartamas do not charge cover charge.

How much would it cost: Ladies drinks are usually free until 12 midnight or 1 am. He might have to buy his own drink but he's not there to get drunk but dance the night away with you right ?

Why it works: Dark room, alcohol and dancing. It would be a fun night out especially if you love backing that ass. Besides that, he can see what a great or sexy dancer you are.

10. Go for a swim.

Where: Try the beach, local public swmming pools or if you know anyone who stays in apartments, borrow their swimming pool.

How much would it cost: All you need is money for snacks and drinks. Don't forget you sun block!

Why it works: Water has a calming effect on most people. Besides that, you can check out what he looks like in his shorts and he can check your body out as well. Besides that, its great exercise.

rabbit-small.jpg11. White Rabbit Practice Hunt Clue : What is your favourite fashion brand?

i prefer stay at home watch movie... lazy to go out lar... we should spend money when go out..... >.< stay at home, wanna sleep then sleep lor, wanna do what also can.... hehe... biggrin.gif

i prefer go to sing KAraoke at red box!!! detective.gif

hehe...from 12p.m till 3p.m very cheap only!!!

got luch to eat...got songs to sing...got drinks so won feel thirsty!!! thumbup.gif

2 ppl go...RM30 "you dak zhao"!!! tongue.gif

Hi Babes!

Actually there are 2 budget dates that i like. The first is the cinema, my bf and i usually go to the cinema once a week on the weekends and the 2nd option is either to go pasar malam and just shop and have a drink later or go to megamall and buy sushi from jusco and eat on one of the benches. lol biggrin.gif

Going to the cinema...

Tuesday - TGV, ladies day..

Wednesday - GSC, half price...

Yohhoo..... tongue.gif

Karaoka ? 2 person ? Not nice leh..... unsure.gif

Bowling ? Hee.. Pai Sei.. not so well in.... wink.gif

Clubbing ? 2 person ? How to club ? No fun.. NO way.. blink.gif

Swim ? have to buy swimming wear.. waste money again.... biggrin.gif

going to cinema...

Watching the nice movie...

Is the best ya !!!! rolleyes.gif

i prefer stay at home watch movie... lazy to go out lar... we should spend money when go out..... >.< stay at home, wanna sleep then sleep lor, wanna do what also can.... hehe... biggrin.gif

2 ppl at home can do wat ??

aiyo ppl already say watching movie at home maaaaaa

i prefer swimming ler cuz my favourite tongue.gif cant do anything nice at least can choose something that i like lo... unsure.gif

although i vote for watching movie in cinema....but if me n my bf is broke..then v ll choose to watch movie at home...really seldom buy pirated stuff now...cuz all go by DL...DL n DL....ahhaha....ill choose to watch in cinema instead of buying pirated cd..not worth la...sometimes very angry when u bought those not clear one....

if at home...probably ill found out all stephen chow comedy...then choose which to watch...me n my bf luv stephen chow movie. plus i luv watching comedy instead of romance n horror... tongue.gif

then v ll go buy or prepare some nice food to eat while watching movie... biggrin.gif

No money, then what to do? Stay at home.... Or else, i'll bring him with me to the gym, have a good workout, get myself exhausted and go home to sleep. Hehe....

Ooooo lazy bums staying at home. huh.gif

If i'm going to go for a date the make up, the nice shoes and that perfume has to be on me. I go to college in baby tees and slipper with minimum make up. For me a date means getting ready and looking your best for the man of the moment. Lol. biggrin.gif

I hate staying at home because to me it doesn't qualify as a date. To add laziness, sometimes we don't buy movies but watch astro. Now Thats a Bummer~ sad.gif

But maybe thats just me. wink.gif

i prefer go to sing KAraoke at red box!!! detective.gif

hehe...from 12p.m till 3p.m very cheap only!!!

got luch to eat...got songs to sing...got drinks so won feel thirsty!!! thumbup.gif

2 ppl go...RM30 "you dak zhao"!!! tongue.gif

yup agree haha

yeah...hi 5!!! tongue.gif

good choice ya...

hehehe~~~ u think what can i do??? naughty.gif

watch tv la. movie la, sleeping la, read newspaper lar, mags la... if aLL done!!! play game lor.... play gunbound!!! hehe~~ boxing.gif

for me..i will choose to stay at home and watch vcd with him..coz it's more romantic ma..nobody "kacau" us...plus..it's more comfy at home....can wear any clothes i like...sit any style i like *hehe*..if in the cinema...have to jaga jaga a lil..

hohohh... i vote watch movie at home..

cos my bf always buy illegal vcd de... hahahhaa... n we cook ourselves...

dun say he is stingy.. in fact, it quite romantic to me..

tongue.gif

i'm a hopeless romantic wub.gif ---> picnics! sandwiches are easy to make, plus it's really sweet having a picnic with checkered clothes and a soft breeze blowing. happy.gif the only problem is the ants. blehz. >.<

clever girl!

Aiseh, I'm not sure whether that was sincere or sarcastic. blink.gif

i play pool

who wants?

lol

Im for staying at home & having movie marathons. smile.gif Used to that before I left. in_love.gif