Sign in to follow this  
plue-chan

skinfood

ohh? icic i thought its glitter .. hahaha

i av slikygirl's one ad :P

whoa hard remove a >_<

Nicole, I can't be like u lah (everyone knows that u r the ambassador of skinfood wow :D :D so u deserve the VIP). Normally i don go to the same shop, i go 1 U and sungai wang one.... :D

I went to Sg Wang skinfood during lunch ystdy. I ask SA if they only have 1 type of massage cream. The SA gave me that "wad r u talking about" look and tell me the tester I was holding in my hand was for "aging skin" and asked me if I was looking for "cream to use whole face like a moisturizer?" and say the tester I was holding is wrong product. Huh? :blink: I wanted a massage cream, not a moisturizer! :lol: I was holding the ginseng massage cream tester. Gosh, I didn't say anything about moisturizer. Of course I know the difference! Last time the SAs in Sg Wang were much better. This one was totally hopeless. She just followed me ard the shop and say "this range for oily skin, this is makeup, this is loose powder, this one has shimmer". And when I tried to open the shimmer powder tester, she took it from my hand and put back in its original place. Huh? :blink: Hey, wad kind of service yeah? :doh: Walla, I just walk out of shop totally dissatisfied. :lol: oops, sorry for my long ranting..just getting it off my chest!

1st row-vita nail polish

2nd row-vita eyeshadow

3rd row-yogurt mask

4th row-watermelon cream

thanks dear! :D

somehow i don like their crayons! :rolleyes:

bought their white eyeliner, 2 mousse eyeshadows in green and pink and a clear mascara. love the mousse eyeshadow. its like cream to powder. shimmery, light colored. would like to buy all the colors..heehe.. the clear mascara is to be used when i go out casually at night to mamak or jusco near my house..eheheheh...

Went to SkinFood. Bought the paper Snow Tea Mask... I luv it :) Face definitely brightened after using it.

I also bought the icebar twin gloss (1)... and i am loving it... luv the minty smell and feel. NICE!

I also bought the Bean Moist Mist... Luv it too!! ... 1 spray, it cools off my face, lightens the redness frm the sun/heat... moisturizes my face....bonus is, it makes my make up looks more natural. ;)

Now i wonder whether the Bean skin care range is good for me? I have combi skin ...

Have any used it b4? Any comments? <_<

ok watermelon cream is for face (a night cream)

never try the diet lip balm...but tried the avocado lip balm...very geng...1 apply can moisture the dry lip very well....

Lysaa...i'm having combi skin but i din use the Bean skin range...before this i used the sea vege skin range but now i campur-campur...bcause the sea vege has improve my skin (became not too oily liao)

i bought the flash light crayon eyeliner and the auto black bean eyeliner,both smudged very badly :loser: but thinking want to try their liquid eyeliner,any comment?