Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Phuket

Will do :) You a diver too? I especially want to know about the spas cos I don't recall seeing cheap ones when I was there. Then again, having come from Bali, nothing can really be cheaper than Bali for spas!

not, im not a diver... basically i dun even know how to swim ^_^ but im interested on spa and looking forward to get a cheap + nice spa at phuket :whistling: so u got any cheap spa to intro?!

never been there .. but heard from frend that the place was great .. :clapclap::lol:

hi guys..

I havent asked my cousin yet, cause she's on holiday in Koh Samui...but I actualy have a list of hotels that I listed down for a friend of mine regarding the quite good hotels that can be stayed in Patong area. If you guys want the list, let me know? The prices may be different now, as I made the list like a few months back..but never the less, you can always call the hotel to enquire or surf the net to get the latest pricing. so yeah, if you want the list .. let me know.

as for me the spas, I've only been to one spa in Phuket, but thats like in town somewhere. Not too sure where either, cause my cousin brought me. But by the looks of it, the spa that aileenchong pasted looks good, so go try it if its worth it! Btw, there are loads of other massaging places ALL around Phuket..so don't worry!

:D

Went there last year Dis. Nice place... yeah, lots of mat salleh & "tiger". Patong Beach really got lots of sexy gals, walk here & there with "killing wear". One word can describe "WOW"!

I stayed at Crown Plaza, very nice hotel till i lazy to go out from the hotel. RM150.00 for a day trip to 7 islands & RM120 for Fantasea Show (very exp & regret)

Overall, "Song, Syiok, Nice"!!

i'm comparing btw phuket n bali for my coming vacation. Which one is nicer?

I think Bali more suitable for shopping cos cheaper than Phuket. If shopping at Phuket better shop here.

Went there last year Dis. Nice place... yeah, lots of mat salleh & "tiger". Patong Beach really got lots of sexy gals, walk here & there with "killing wear". One word can describe "WOW"!

I stayed at Crown Plaza, very nice hotel till i lazy to go out from the hotel. RM150.00 for a day trip to 7 islands & RM120 for Fantasea Show (very exp & regret)

Overall, "Song, Syiok, Nice"!!

im interested on the RM150 for a day trip to 7 island. can u describe more on the trip like wat u did and etc? is crown plaza far from patong beach? how much u spent on ur stay there? :)

hehe.. i oso bought lots of mini shorts and planning to wear there :wub:

hi guys..

I havent asked my cousin yet, cause she's on holiday in Koh Samui...but I actualy have a list of hotels that I listed down for a friend of mine regarding the quite good hotels that can be stayed in Patong area. If you guys want the list, let me know? The prices may be different now, as I made the list like a few months back..but never the less, you can always call the hotel to enquire or surf the net to get the latest pricing. so yeah, if you want the list .. let me know.

as for me the spas, I've only been to one spa in Phuket, but thats like in town somewhere. Not too sure where either, cause my cousin brought me. But by the looks of it, the spa that aileenchong pasted looks good, so go try it if its worth it! Btw, there are loads of other massaging places ALL around Phuket..so don't worry!

:D

hi exnixam, im interested on the list of hotels... can u pm the details to me? thanks ya :praisegod:

sure i'll pm you with the details when i get back home okay..

don't have it here.. am at work.. :lol:

sure i'll pm you with the details when i get back home okay..

don't have it here.. am at work.. :lol:

okok, no prob.. im at work oso :whistling:

Wah Aileen! You're really good :) I found one too http://www.phuket.com/deevana/deevanaspa.htm but dunno if they're cheap. It seems a little far. Am just thinking that there could be much cheaper places if we ask around when in Phuket cos not spa would have a website. Normally it's the more expensive ones that'll be able to invest in a website.

Wah Aileen! You're really good :) I found one too http://www.phuket.com/deevana/deevanaspa.htm but dunno if they're cheap. It seems a little far. Am just thinking that there could be much cheaper places if we ask around when in Phuket cos not spa would have a website. Normally it's the more expensive ones that'll be able to invest in a website.

yup, i think only a few have website lo.. anyway, i will look around at patong see whether got nicer and cheaper spa or not.. if dun ve then only will go to let's relax spa :)

compare bali to phuket, ofcos bali will be cheaper...

i went phuket on May and stay 1 night in phuket town and 1 night in Patong beach.. i guess Patong is the most busy beach in Phuket plus the highest building in Phuket located there... even the Phuket town is very quiet.. Karon beach is just 5km away from Patong beach but Karon seen most is 5star hotel.. i stay in a 2-3star hotel in Patong cost me RM60 per night...

compare bali to phuket, ofcos bali will be cheaper...

i went phuket on May and stay 1 night in phuket town and 1 night in Patong beach.. i guess Patong is the most busy beach in Phuket plus the highest building in Phuket located there... even the Phuket town is very quiet.. Karon beach is just 5km away from Patong beach but Karon seen most is 5star hotel.. i stay in a 2-3star hotel in Patong cost me RM60 per night...

which hotel u r staying?