Sign in to follow this  
suzz

Where's your fave destination in Malaysia?

wah! got buffet don't complain neh! drool.gif .. very hungry now coz wasnt' full at dinner. blekz.. pinch.gif

which 5 star hotel your bf stayed before ya rayleen?

wow buffet..

i love buffet

next time take me too clap.gif

Definitely club admin's house

wah! got buffet don't complain neh! drool.gif .. very hungry now coz wasnt' full at dinner. blekz.. pinch.gif

which 5 star hotel your bf stayed before ya rayleen?

mandarin oriental and rennaisance...

then his cousin bro and cousin sis punye weddings also in those places... he say the ballroom soooo nice.......

MO sure syiok la... i was planning to do my training there while i was at KDU but was not accepted because they dont take trainees in then

can why not? hahha coz last time i had 1 friend who went down to MO from Bangi after her working shift to earn extra money coz the part time money was quite high if compared to our hotel. They paiud RM7 per hour.

can why not? hahha coz last time i had 1 friend who went down to MO from Bangi after her working shift to earn extra money coz the part time money was quite high if compared to our hotel. They paiud RM7 per hour.

wah!!!! blink.gifblink.gif

lol no need 2 wah until like that. Hmm... yeah considered a lot for a hotel and perhaps they were lacked of staff then

he3he... i just came back from penang... no earthquake/.... no tsunami ler... though got warning la... but penang for food is the best!! redang for the beach and beautiful sea... i miss it there... then kijal for the resort... kluang for roti bakar.... tambun... yummm seafood there very cheap and fresh! better than kuala selangor or the one in telok gong... i've practically travelled the whole of semenanjung m'sia liao... except kelantan! i heard kelantan is beautiful!! anybody from there? care to share?

i've been to genting, langkawi, pd, kl, sgor, malacca, johor, penang, sabah only... other states dunno

KL is still the best

Among the islands, I've been to Pulau Tioman, Pulau Pangkor, Pulau Pinang and Pulau Langkawi.

Scenery-wise Tioman is the best, a truly relaxing atmosphere and you'll be in holiday mood in no time.

Pangkor is not bad lah...but not very special, and you know the Straits of Malacca is quite polluted.

I visited Langkawi when our cruise ship, the Star Aquarius, stopped near there for half a day, so we paid for a guided tour of the island. Not bad...

Penang? I feel like home there...and the food is just amazingly nice and cheap! Most of my dad's family is over there and the one thing we do all the time is eat! wink.gif

the best palce in malaysia for me would be the hills of taman tun.. at night when the sky is clear.. got stars. and maybe a firework show.. its darn sweet

Any places that has good shopping then i will like lo..for example KL.

Langkawi i don't realli like ler..been there a few times b4 n i remember we can hardly find a nice place to eat.

Is Pulau Redang the place where Richie ren & Sammi cheng film the movie 'mo mo cha'..??