Sign in to follow this  
suzz

Where's your fave destination in Malaysia?

i haven't been to east m'sia! ... but hmm, i like pangkor and... and... down south at jb! .. pangkor 'cause i like sittin in the open-air ferries, and jb 'cause of the otak-otak! ^___^

but still right.. home sweet home's the best. wink.gif feel so comfortable with kl. heh. smile.gif

i like my home!!! or my hostel room!!! haha......

em.... i like to go to Desaru... can take many pictures.... and then... genting..... hehe.... very fun at there... then.... no liao gua...... but i want go to pulau tioman... never been there..... wink.gif

I've only been to my kampung, Kedah and Pulau Kapas. I would like to go to Langkawi if i've got the chance.

i went to langkawi once like, really long ago. when i was std 2??? but i remember dropping a coin into the well at the mahsuri tomb. crazy.gif

i've never been to pulau tioman either! have the impression that it's beautiful there.. smile.gif and i've also been to desaru.. but that was like, also uhm, eight years back? tongue.gif:P

I like Penang but i hear Cherating beach is nice as well. smile.gif

i been to Pulau Pangkor...syiok..nice scenery!!! Pulau Ketam, Kuala Selangor...both oso eat seafood!!! drool.gif

Penang...food oso!!! drool.gif hehe....

Genting...for fun and take photo!!! tongue.gif Sunway Lagoon....play water..haha!!! biggrin.gif

if got chance...wanna go Pulau Redang!!! smile.gif

i been to Pulau Pangkor...syiok..nice scenery!!! Pulau Ketam, Kuala Selangor...both oso eat seafood!!! drool.gif

Penang...food oso!!! drool.gif hehe....

Genting...for fun and take photo!!! tongue.gif Sunway Lagoon....play water..haha!!! biggrin.gif

if got chance...wanna go Pulau Redang!!! smile.gif

wah, don't drool.gif so much over the keyboard! wink.gif you're a very pulau person rite? tongue.gif i like seafood too! love love love baked crabs. yuMMy! biggrin.gif like lala also... smile.gif

i think the best destination would be in kl 4 me if in long term... but if it's short term that would be any islands... that's just so cool...

wah, don't drool.gif so much over the keyboard! wink.gif you're a very pulau person rite? tongue.gif i like seafood too! love love love baked crabs. yuMMy! biggrin.gif like lala also... smile.gif

ahahaha... drool.gif at monitor only...!!! tongue.gif

hehe..pulau good ma....nice scenery, fresh breath, diving, play banana boat (my favourite), at nite can BBQ oso...fun!!!! jump.gif

yeah...i love seafood!!! crab, lala, prawn....etc!!! laughing.gif [ cannot drool.gif ]

i wanan go to redang, tioman n all the beautiful beaches we have in malaysia..

so far, i've been to langkawi, n pulau pasir hitam in penang, correct me if i'm wrong..

n i wanna go for a spa at the beaches..should be a lovely vacation..tongue.gif

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ seafoooood.....i loveeeeee... send my regards to the seafood ok

Ok, but seafood told me dunno who's elle .....

no la...the seafood know who is elle!!!

elle is the person who wanna eat him lo... biggrin.gif

lankawi...wish to go too...din go b4!!!

but my friends said pulau redang very nice.....i wanna go next year!!! tongue.gif

wah mannchyun.. you wanna climb mountains? thumbup.gif remember to stick a flag on top of the it to tell the world that "mannchyun wuz ere!" laughing.gif

i love love love seafood! but i dun like eating crabs in public lah.. very unladylike when you have to hammer the crab and everything'll be flying all over you tongue.gif

i been to langkawi only once.. dropped a coin in the well near mahsuri's tomb laughing.gif

langkawi??

geez.. i don like.. been there too many times dee.. sien.. kekekek tongue.gif

pulau redang? at night nothing much wan wor.. morning and noon can la.. go snorkeling.. clap.gif

i wanna go pulau perhentian.. or someother pulau.. cleaner than redang wan.. heheh

how bt pulau ketam leh? clean one ah? i've never been to all those pulau pulau before.. am not a pulau child.. not a fan of mountains and beaches either.. tongue.gif i'm most at home with the city.. biggrin.gif

langkawi? maybe 10 years ago it was ok but bcoz of the government policy, it's not attracting tourists. ( i guess so ) it's boring for me, just once and it's enough