Sign in to follow this  
whit3puppy

Period Pain..

mine is so painful i cant even walk when i have them when they are really really terrible!

so the only solution i have is to take ponstan. i usually take 2 capsuls of the 250mg one but then now i take one capsule for the 500mg one. you can get it from gurdian or watson's pharmacy. however it is a controlled medications so only use in cases of severe and extreme pain.

just curious ? is everyone will experience the pain every month ?

or just apart of them only ?

and those who experience pain will get like dying feeling every month or just some time only hehe ?

just curious because i never experience that pain before and my friend too..

so am I abnormal ? swt !! :(

candy, u r not abnormal cuz v r different ma. just like some girl said chocolate can make her got pimples but i don't. i ate chocolate every single day.

haha.. then i'm normal lah... =) we~

but after i look through this treat...

is number of babes over here experience the same think...

sounds horrible... some even said it's like dying soon like that ... huh ^_^

i have the pain every month. sadly to say, i gotta rely on ponstan. i just couldnt take the pain. i will get severe pain until vomit sometimes. just hate the pain. really feels like dying...

ya ya..drink more warm water...

dun drink ice drinks during period time... :D

yep!! me agree...my mum teach me n it works..try on..

hey u girls should take EPO every day! My period pain gone since i took EPO n somemore it can glow ur skin :)

Period pain is caused by the blood clots. If you notice, whenever you have period pain, surely you have lots of blood clots in your period blood as well. The clots can't move but the body wants to dispel it, hence cause the pain. The obvious thing to do is to prevent having blood clots or in other words, help the blood flow freely. Chinese herbs that build the blood such as dong gui and safflower can ease this problem. Other than that, exercise can also help in blood circulation. You can also put a hot water pack on your tummy everyday. But do not do between ovulation and menstruation if you are planning to get pregnant.

sounds complicated.. lollz... really a jacq?... im considerin to start takin calcium n epo vit... coz i kno my bones nt strong.. worry bout my old age.... nowadays get back ache during period time.. worried later old everyday aso pain thn i die lo.. really dam pain.. but my period oni pain on the first day.. other day althought heavy flow aso no pain d

I use herbal pads to ease my period pain. But i add anoter method of using a "patch" for backache.. on my back and on my tummy. Helps blood circulation alot. coz its hot maa.. last time i use to put hot water bottle on my tummy covered with towel. So far the patch.. i think another word for it is "koyok" hmm.. works for me..

sounds complicated.. lollz... really a jacq?... im considerin to start takin calcium n epo vit... coz i kno my bones nt strong.. worry bout my old age.... nowadays get back ache during period time.. worried later old everyday aso pain thn i die lo.. really dam pain.. but my period oni pain on the first day.. other day althought heavy flow aso no pain d

you have period pain only on the first day? jeez...tht's a bit better than me. i'll be in pain for all the 5 days with the first two days the worst! sometimes i do feel like i don't wanna be a woman.

I also have period pain too.. but only for the first day.. it's so painful until i feel like vomitting..

one day i remember i had my period in sch..so painful until can't talk..

but now i'm eating the panadol menstrual pills..but dunno got side effect o not le... :shocking: scared..

but my fren told me an idea that works for her la..

steam a few prawns with wain..white wain i think..eat them b4 or when ur having ur period..

she said will feel much much better... :lol:

you have period pain only on the first day? jeez...tht's a bit better than me. i'll be in pain for all the 5 days with the first two days the worst! sometimes i do feel like i don't wanna be a woman.

mine is pain for first or 2nd day. in fact, i feel that i dont wanna be a woman every month. hahaha... now, even my bf will know what i'll say whenever i have my period. it's either, "i dont wanna be woman", or "next life, you be woman, i be man" or, "i wanna go hospital" or, "i wanna take away the uterus" or things like that lah... hahahaha.... so funny when he repeats it after my painkiller kicks in and take effect. hahaha.... sometimes, he'll just say it to make me laugh and smile again after a hectic pain. hehehe...

I dont suffer from period pain anymore since i joined yoga.. n some yoga pose really help provided u practise it frequently :)

n kire, yea EPO can help la at least it's sth natural n it's recommended tat every girls should take everyday.

It is common for ladies to have period pain on the first day of period. However, if you still have pain after the 1st day or the pain in very extreme, it is beest to consult dr as this could be a sign of endometriosis. Meaning, the blood from previous period cannot flow out. It flowed back to your uterus/fallopain tube and harden there. Thus, it cause the pain.

Those of you who suffer from backache during or before menstruation has better cut down on your ice/cold food consumption.

According to the doctor, period pain is normal if you're young but once you're married and start having kids, it's no longer normal. EPO does help...at lot!

I believe period pain actually increases in intensity as one gets older (maybe until one has a baby, I have no idea), but definitely I did have more period pain at 25 than I did at 16.

However, now I'm 27 and I don't get any pain :)

Mainly because I did the following:

1. Took up yoga - as another poster said, this really does help

2. Stopped using bleached and perfumed disposable pads and the very occassional tampon (I use a Mooncup and cloth pads)

Now, i don't have any period pain at all.

Btw, a lot of women also reported a decrease in pain after changing to menstrual cups or cloth pads - some say it is a reaction to the chemicals and fertilizers used to make disposable stuff.

Before this i was suffering every time i had menses...darn painfull...i took medicine...but now no more oredi...having also just slightly...just sapu minyak angin only....i think it shoul be ok by itself once u got married.

had some very bad experiences in the past where i almost fainted from the pain....

to me ,drink less cold water and dont eat bananas or food that have a lot of `angin' are ways to reduce menses pain

oo..thats bad...

i have period pain only the 1st day...thank goodness...

my friend, when she is having period, she is so weak that she cant go to work for a few days... :(

I sometimes have period pain but it is not that bad.. However, one of my friend who have period pain would definitely pain till see puke.. Dunno if anyone have any good remedies to relieve period pain??

ARR.... i always have period pain 1...don't know why.. even i took medicine or try not to have cold stuff but still in pain like hell..

my friends said that i have weak body..that's why i often period pain..