Sign in to follow this  
whit3puppy

Period Pain..

for me my period pain is usually on t second day.. and it makes me kind of weak kneed until i dont even feel like standing up..

but since i've been taking Brands innershine prune juice, i seldom experience period pain anymore. I think it helps balance yr insides..

Jus one bottle a week, so it isnt really costly.. maybe u guys can giv it a try since it worked for me..

exercise regularly. if u dun like to sweat, at least so some stretching when u wake up and before sleep daily.

be stress-free!!

1 week before period, dun drink/eat cold things.

i know my period will pain when im stressed up.... then not only tummy pain, also back pain until cannot walk. very teruk one. so when my work is up to my nose and near period time i very scare.

period pain...it HURTS A LOT!! i hate medicine and when i'm having such pain, i just make myself suffer & sleep. Now, my period pain kinda under ctrl a bit since i try herbal sanitary pad. It relieves such pain, even my mom & sis used it (of cos i'm intro it to them). I'm now a dealer of this product, and for me it's worth trying, now i don't have to suffer from heavy period pain again. drinking warm water and keep the body active (walking/jogging) a day before expecting the period also help lessen the pain.

i've used various type of herbal pads, medicines but doesn't help. my fren then asked me to try taking chocolate.. and it really ease my period pain... i think sweet food and drink will help in menstrual pain..

I think drinking hot red bean soup could help to ease the pain for a while as I tried it before. Can't figure out why period pain is hard to ease though I'm getting older.. :shakehead:

hi all..i'm new here n would love to share my experience aswell.. :) i had dis problem b4 but now no more since i started using herbal sanitary pad. this product called F&C BIO SANITARY PAD by AVAIL. u may check dis out www.availbeauty.com. Now i'm using the herbal pantiliner as 4 the day use n its pad during period. It helps a lot.. :thumbup1: if u have any ques bout this product, dont hesitate 2 ask me.. :)

Let me share my experienced but this happen to me more than 10 years ago during my younger days.

Every month I’m afraid of having period because my cramp is really bad. I will start to have slight pain and slowly it will get worst. The pain is un-tolerable. I cannot afford to stand up as both my leg have no strength. The moment I stand up I will fall and I have to curl myself up on the bed. The giddy comes in and all the things I see is blur vision. Then followed by cold sweat and diarrhea.

Panadol and painkiller tablets doesn’t help at all. So have to get jab from the clinic for fast result. And I always remember whenever I step into the clinic with such condition, all the patients waiting at the clinic will let me see the doctor first.

Even my mother boiled me tang quai, and I take “bak foong” pill often for a year, also doesn’t help. Then I try switching to evening primrose oil, that also doesn’t help at all till a fren ask me to try “Spirulina”. I was really sceptical about it as I’ve tried so many products in the market and that doesn’t seems to help at all. But to my surprised after taking Spirulina for a couple of months, I start seeing result. The pain get lesser and lesser each month till it’s totally gone.

It’s because Spirulina contains GLA which helps. Its oils are 3 times richer than evening primrose oil. Not only this that help but it’s a whole-food supplement which contain a full spectrum of proteins, minerals, vitamins, oils and other nutrients that work all together to be effective.

Just evening primrose oil alone by itself doesn’t work at all because no nutrient is an island unto itself and, as such, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and essential fatty acids are all needed for either activation or function.

How to prevent period pain without using pills or medicine...

blink.gif

i recently start taking ''pak chen''.At first i hate the bitter taste and it takes me 5 minutes to finish a bowl X.X

to my surprise,it actually helps to lessen my pain.pain level reduce at least 30% i must say

and yea i find that placing a bottle of hot water in my comforter helps when i sleep.i like to shower longer too like 20 minutes of hot shower when m havig menses.drinking wam water when having having cramps will make myself feel better.Have to stay away from icy cold drinks that time or else i will :puke: on the spot.

and lastly dark chocolate is a must to distract myself.yummy~

used to take Ponstan as pain killers,it really works for me but i stopped taking it 3 months ago as i dont want to be dependant on pain killers.and i take EPO before,didnt help my PMS and cramps at all.stop taking that and now switched to bak foong pill from Eu Yang Seng + max twice a month pak chen

Hi everyone,

I've used this sanitary napkin during my confinement month which introduce by a friend of mine. It is a good sanitary napkin compare with the maternity pad. At first, i saw my friend do to me the demo it can absord up to a cup of water and the top layer still dry. Then i used it for the whole month and i still continue to used it every of my period since it is not expensive compare to the normal brand in the hypermarket. The thing that i never think before is the normal brand is made from bleached and recycled paper which may cause rashes, inflammation and even Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).

The benefit of this sanitary napkin is it used material is 100% safety and the Anion strip which can help to: [list=1][*]Reduce Stress[*]Treating Inflammation[*]Strengthening Immunity[*]Enhances Hormonal Balance[*]Removing Fatigue[*]Enhances Metabolism[*]Eradicate Odour[*]Eliminating Harmful Bacteria
[img]http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/style_images/christmasnow/img-resized.png[/img] Reduced: 81% of original size [ 625 x 297 ] - Click to view full image[img]http://images04.olx.sg/ui/4/31/55/66852655_2-Love-Moon-Anion-Sanitary-Napkins-Health-Beauty.jpg[/img][/list]After few months, now i already become the distributor for this pad. Anyone who is interested to buy or would like to have enquire, pls feel free to send me an email at [email="fyy1030@gmail.com"]fyy1030@gmail.com[/email].

If u are not interested to buy is ok. This is just a product sharing to let everyone know that the material been used in most of sanitary napkin is recycle paper.

As a women, i hope all the women will know the harmful of a low quality sanitary napkin to our reproductive organ and health. Pls be a smart consumer. [img]http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for ur time to look in my article.

Joey

Before this I will go for choco drink or anything that is hot lo.
Now, I don't have this problem thanks to my sifu she recommend me a product to wear as lastime she also suffer from menstrual pain and mind you extreme type. It's a product from Easecox la it's a pant that has a lot of benefit to lady, it helps to ease menstrual pain, cold uterus, endocrine (内分泌
) problem, constipation and so on. Very helpful and bonus is tummy slimming lo. :lol: