Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Crissty Chiang

haha lol :lol: ur so sweet a kisses for you mwah!! anyways your from penang aye? ima bet ur good looking hot chicky babes!!! hope to catch up wif u soon :wub:

:lol1: aint sweet talking hahaha aint sweet~~~ u just got ur own character which qualify u to WIN that pageant! :wink3: and yeah, currently i'm in penang ^_^ dead place but very breezing place to be :thumbup1: ! hot chicky babes? not as hot as you :whistling::lol:

Yerr ... I am telling too much about Luvlade to Crissty liao ... <_<:lol:

^_^ anthony, there's nothing much to talk about me! apa u talk ahhh!!! :doh:

HI crissty, surprice to see you here. Congradulation on your winning :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap: . This is Han ( I am a freind of christ , when you were waiting for the result in Bangsar 3 weeks ago, I came up stair to talk to you. Wonder you still remember me or not? ) I just came back from oversea buying trip for the last 2 weeks. hope to talk to you later.

WARNING: URL REMOVED, please refer to our advertising scheme before you post any advertising material here

Edited by k3n

HI crissty, surprice to see you here. Congradulation on your winning :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap: . This is Han ( I am a freind of christ , when you were waiting for the result in Bangsar 3 weeks ago, I came up stair to talk to you. Wonder you still remember me or not? ) I just came back from oversea buying trip for the last 2 weeks. hope to talk to you later.

WARNING: URL REMOVED, please refer to our advertising scheme before you post any advertising material here

heyas Han :) what's up! aww sweet yeah nice to see you here too! lol thanks :wub: oops ur christ friends? which Christ? u mean Chris Wai's friend or the Emcee Christ friend? Blur blur :unsure: me ..hehe hope to hear from you soon xoxo

Edited by k3n

Umm... the christ that won the miss popularity in bangsar 3 week ago, it's not the emcee . can you remember now? i was the guy who was wearing glassess and i asked for your xxxxxx , and you told me that you will pass to christ....... Hai ya :shy: , Malu lah saya that time.....

Edited by k3n

Umm... the christ that won the miss popularity in bangsar 3 week ago, it's not the emcee . can you remember now? i was the guy who was wearing glassess and i asked for your xxxxxx , and you told me that you will pass to christ....... Hai ya :shy: , Malu lah saya that time.....

oh yeah :clapclap: hehe now i remember who are you lol ur the who asking the xxxxxxx :) hehe glad to meet you here aye!! oops sorry,cos is so suddenly u want it!! :P nah don't be so shy,is alrite!!

Edited by k3n

Good good good, now you remember me now, but i am not sure wheter you can remember my look ? :afro:

so, when can i have xxxxxxxx ??? i think it's easier to chat...... i am sorry if i am too straight forward.....

Good good good, now you remember me now, but i am not sure wheter you can remember my look ? :afro:

so, when can i have xxxxxxxx ??? i think it's easier to chat...... i am sorry if i am too straight forward.....

Lolz :lol: umm,your looks well not really tho sorry cos on that night i was too blur and dark aye :( neways how come chris knows me ima joining MYB kinda miss her :) ..ima so surpise lol :wub:

Christ don't know that you join this forum, but she just told me that if you want to see the pics of the final, you might able to see in here. so, i just try to seach and i found you...... :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Yerr ... I am telling too much about Luvlade to Crissty liao ... <_<:lol:

hehe digi..she's so sweet and lovely - Luvlade - can't wait to meet her up lol!! :clapclap: woot woot <3

:lol1: aint sweet talking hahaha aint sweet~~~ u just got ur own character which qualify u to WIN that pageant! :wink3: and yeah, currently i'm in penang ^_^ dead place but very breezing place to be :thumbup1: ! hot chicky babes? not as hot as you :whistling::lol:

Lolz :lol: digi told me ur so sweet enough and lovely darling!! whoah ima just an ordinary chicky!!

haha i can imagine how's ur looks babe..hot sexc chicky drools..!! oh coolies,i just love penang island.. :wub: lotsa beaches..ima just love it!! :D

Christ don't know that you join this forum, but she just told me that if you want to see the pics of the final, you might able to see in here. so, i just try to seach and i found you...... :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

oh really :clapclap: haha so which mean ur so lucky aye can find me ova here!! :thumbup1:

oh really :clapclap: haha so which mean ur so lucky aye can find me ova here!! :thumbup1:

Well, I guess fate.......

anyway, if you really like beach, you should go to redand island or pulau sipadan in malaysia, But if you like beach and party , than you should go to Koh Samui or Koh Phanga ( this island has a full moon party ) in Thailand. These are the best which nearst to KL/Malaysia. I just love travelling..... I want to go Skiing in Korea end of this year.

I love travelling too, but I am more of a city slicker. I dun mind islands or highlands once and awhile but time and $$$ is a problem for the time being.

I am planning on Cambodia in September (trying to poison some models to join me and Cheekyboy, LOL!!) and Bali next year. Best to avoid packed islands especially those with too many foreigners, but my friend told me you can pace up and down your resort area in a long cotton pants and bikini top and no one cares! :lol:

I love travelling too, but I am more of a city slicker. I dun mind islands or highlands once and awhile but time and $$$ is a problem for the time being.

I am planning on Cambodia in September (trying to poison some models to join me and Cheekyboy, LOL!!) and Bali next year. Best to avoid packed islands especially those with too many foreigners, but my friend told me you can pace up and down your resort area in a long cotton pants and bikini top and no one cares! :lol:

hey Bro, you job are so Cool lah.... :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

I used to see some FTV photographer when taking pics in the Tv. I guess you must be something like that.....

IN thailand too, you can do sun bathing if you want..... ofcourse not in the busy traffic area.

Bro Digi, have you ever been to Thailand for photo shooting..?

Bro Digi, have you ever been to Thailand for photo shooting..?

Plan to, but dunno if I should bring a model there or get one there itself, what do you think? :whistling::lol:

Plan to, but dunno if I should bring a model there or get one there itself, what do you think? :whistling::lol:

Have to see waht kind of model you want lah...... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

apa ler... islands and highlands once in a while only?.... time to poison you for underwater next :lol1:

I tell you ... if you two girls get together in Penang habislar ... all the leng chais cannot run away liao! :doh::lol:

Edited by digicrox