Sign in to follow this  
traclyn

Show off ur Hair Bangs!

just hope tat everyone can share their photo of ur hair bangs...tot of cutting my hair, wanna survey...lets share kay?this is some of my photos...

IPB Image

hehe i dun wear any glasses actually...bought the glasses for fun...try to look nerdy...hahaha...

IPB Image

ppl will be thinking tat im naked in this pic! in fact NO! im having my towel...my bangs grown long tho...i love the curls...made it myself...forgot wat i did to it but i know i dint use iron curler....

IPB Image

recent photo...no bangs...look funny...cut my hair short de...went into those designer hairstyle and cut way too short...then now...waiting for my hair to grow long....

sorry ya...low quality pics!

i always saw one of the MYB member named theng...i wud like to say i LOVE ur bangs!!!suit u very much and u look lovely!

you look pretty different in all the pic... erm maybe its because of the hairstyle. i like the 3rd one tho because you look really cute there. very innocent & young look.

wow, i agree with zoe. you look completely diff in all three piccies. i think the one with the big curly bangs suit you most. makes you look sultry! :)

you look pretty different in all the pic... erm maybe its because of the hairstyle. i like the 3rd one tho because you look really cute there. very innocent & young look.

wow, i agree with zoe. you look completely diff in all three piccies. i think the one with the big curly bangs suit you most. makes you look sultry! :)

heheh thanx for the compliments...i dun see any difference tho...the 3rd pic is when im getting ready to go to college...hehe...i just applied only blusher and go...hehe...buthen i look doesnt hav good complexion as Missy Z...i like ur complexion...so smooth and fair...

anyone wanna show their bangs?

traclyn, can just call me Zoe. :) and no, i don't have good complexion like what you mention. definitely not fair!!

i'd show my bangs!

IPB Image

lol, come on, zoe, your complexion's damnn kau nice ler. serious! snow white of myb!!!! :D

Nice hair Zoe! anyway nice to meet u...my name is as shown..traclyn...

nice hair and i love ur polka dot hair band... cute!

u have neva see the real me...im much much darker and ugly from the pic....u r fair and hav good complexion. y u say u dun?

lol, come on, zoe, your complexion's damnn kau nice ler. serious! snow white of myb!!!! :D

true true and denies it...hehe :P

because i dont have! this becky kacau only. >.> oh and i love my headband too! got it from topshop! hehe.

well so do you like to have shorter or longer bangs?

because i dont have! this becky kacau only. >.> oh and i love my headband too! got it from topshop! hehe.

well so do you like to have shorter or longer bangs?

Oooo i love POLKA DOTS!! look very retro and classy chics...well kinda like my bangs length until my eyebrow...not too short...too short will look like Christina Aguilera in Fighter MTV...too short...hahahaha...anyone knows theng?i love her bangs...layered and nice~

haha this zoe ah. it's true ok. ask anyone. *enviesssss*

:wub:

i can answer tat for u tickleme...I ENVY UR COMPLEXION ZOE~ hehe really smooth...i envy cuz i hav rough and ull skin...pimples and blackhead...ugly~

i 2nd becky la... zoe have fair and smooth skin, sharp features as well. super leng lui !

traclyn, becky & skye, nooooooo i dont have fair & smooth skin. i think becky's skin is better than me ler. no super leng lui...

traclyn, i like the headband to but my boyfriend commented that i look like minnie mouse. haha.. and yes i like theng's hair also. very nice. suit her a lot.

your hair looks more curly than last time... :)

did your perm your fringe too?

yup...i permed part of my fringe only...... :D

nice hair...suits u a lot...look cute tho

traclyn, becky & skye, nooooooo i dont have fair & smooth skin. i think becky's skin is better than me ler. no super leng lui...

traclyn, i like the headband to but my boyfriend commented that i look like minnie mouse. haha.. and yes i like theng's hair also. very nice. suit her a lot.

u r leng lui...y u said u r not???

no u dun look like minnie mouse...u just look like urself! hehehe....

Edited by k3n

thank q.... :blush:

hehehe...dun be shy shy...at least u look better than me a lot.... :)

hehehe...dun be shy shy...at least u look better than me a lot.... :)

traclyn arr....you've to remove the "img" tag before replying to any post wtih images. or else, might get warning frm admin nia... ^_^

me looked better.... :blink: i took several pics, only managed to get this best angle pic.... :doh: i like your pic with the curly hair one.

traclyn arr....you've to remove the "img" tag before replying to any post wtih images. or else, might get warning frm admin nia... ^_^

me looked better.... :blink: i took several pics, only managed to get this best angle pic.... :doh: i like your pic with the curly hair one.

wats with the img tags? still can load ur pic very well...

hahah thanx i love tat too...many ppl tot i naked in the pic summore....hahaha actually im having my towel on... :lol1: buthen i HATE my nose...big and flat...got sunken scar summore....

wats with the img tags? still can load ur pic very well...

hahah thanx i love tat too...many ppl tot i naked in the pic summore....hahaha actually im having my towel on... :lol1: buthen i HATE my nose...big and flat...got sunken scar summore....

you can refer to the post (Image Posting Rules) under Club Announcement about "Img" tags.... :)

you can refer to the post (Image Posting Rules) under Club Announcement about "Img" tags.... :)

okie~ thanx....

lol this zoe wanna kena cubit liao. haha. pls k, my skin's covered with scars. ish ish ish.

*gigits*

majority wins. zoe is the snow white of myb. yeay!!! :D

yup...i permed part of my fringe only...... :D

how to perm part of the fringe..? 1st time heard of this... 'cause usually they don't perm fringe one.. as for mine.. the first time i cut the short fringe, she's like iron my fringe 'cause my hair is quite freezy so by that, it can reduce the freeziness.

u r leng lui...y u said u r not???

no u dun look like minnie mouse...u just look like urself! hehehe....

er... because i'm not..? :P i'm not leng la. heh.. thanks for the compliment by the way. my boyfriend still thinks i look like minnie mouse tho

lol this zoe wanna kena cubit liao. haha. pls k, my skin's covered with scars. ish ish ish.

*gigits*

majority wins. zoe is the snow white of myb. yeay!!! :D

stop kacau! no kena cubit!! where got covered with scars.. c'mon you're without make up at all and you still look great!