Sign in to follow this  
Joker_King67

PT job for midnight.........

After i end of april, i tot i will finish my nightmare "no money" month, but in 1st of May, i went to ATM to take my money, I paid here, paid that, i was no money anymore.

Just This Month only

(Basic + Comission - EPF - Socco) =RM 1900

Loan Car =RM 500

Insurance =RM 200

Loan From Friend =RM 200

Lost ITem =RM 350

Treat some Girl for Dinner * =RM 150

Diesel =RM 50

Service My Car ** =RM 150

Parent Fee =RM 200

Balance =RM 100

How to suvive with RM100 ringgit ??? and somemore My parent job not working well, my father was fired and looking another job and decrease his salary, my mother need to cover all house and another car rental.

And me, i was think what should to do now, if not i don't know how to suvive.....

So Please Help me and i need you give me suggestion ....

(This is what i was do in 4/5/06)

a) I asking my manager and tell me my situvation and he said " work for PT"

B) I was asking one of the Hilton Hotel manager to looking one position to me but not respone yet, I was calling in 4/5 in 4pm.

c) I was sms my few friend and which is Agent Vacancy, but not any respone

(What i Thinking now)

a) Looking some Parttime job in 12 am ~ 6 am , Paid in Daily

B) Working "Bao Sir"<<=== Security guard in midnight shift like some Clubing ,Hotel or Apartment

c) Go to act in Malaysia IDOL or Astro Competition

My qualified

I was tall as 188cm and 88 kg, Wearing spec with some highlight gold hair. SPM Graduate and Speak Malay,Chinese, English and Cantonese very well.

So, what do you think what kind of job can i work ?? in PT

* That was a girl what i promise her to treat her.(So regret to do that)

** My car was 10k RPM so must change the "Black oil"

Edited by Joker_King67

Dont then company help you in terms of giving you some sort of advance and deduct from your future salary ? I mean alot of company have this policy on a staff to staff basis you know. THis is one avenue u can talk to your boss if they value your service lor. No manager or boss wants to see their staff not performing on their job due to temp financial problem.

Another avenue for you to look for a job is those cybercafe they are open till late night and I believe that they also need people to man the counter. Check them out as well who knows u might be lucky. Good luck.

Edited by skye

I was Taking adance before but my account was not happy to taking the salary advance from her drawer...she gv me a "black" face to me.... i not really want to take it anymore, that why i looking some other job....

Cybercafe, Erm.... I do it before but last time i was just get some "rompak" from that shop and need to paid for the lost... i not really want to do it again in CC...

Thx anyway skye

Working PT at nite got alot of jobs./.. but whether you can work or accepted is another matter ya.

1) Cyber Cafe - easiest to get... if u sked kena rompak.. then go for those CC that have 3-5 ppl jaga wan, and in a big area where the place are full of CC.. example will be SS15 subang jaya, ss2 PJ, Cheras, MidValley.

2) Bouncer - Disco, Pubs, etc

3) VCD sellers - Sell anytime you wish. but the risk is getting caught.

4) Waiter for 24 hours restaurant, big mamak shop.

5) Arcades - just like CC.

6) Snooker Centres/Pool Centres

7) Bartender

8) or find a better job which gives you more than RM 2k including commision.

Working PT at nite got alot of jobs./.. but whether you can work or accepted is another matter ya.

1) Cyber Cafe - easiest to get... if u sked kena rompak.. then go for those CC that have 3-5 ppl jaga wan, and in a big area where the place are full of CC.. example will be SS15 subang jaya, ss2 PJ, Cheras, MidValley.

2) Bouncer - Disco, Pubs, etc

3) VCD sellers - Sell anytime you wish. but the risk is getting caught.

4) Waiter for 24 hours restaurant, big mamak shop.

5) Arcades - just like CC.

6) Snooker Centres/Pool Centres

7) Bartender

8) or find a better job which gives you more than RM 2k including commision.

1st & 4th job =I was worked before but i not really intrested work it

3rd ,5th & 6th job =I don't like LCD style

2nd & 7th = i looking it but the place and timing not match

Thx for your advice, you really helpful for me..... :praisegod:

it seems that your money problem is not so great after all especially when you can still be choosy over what you want vs money earned on temporary basis.

good luck in searching for a good place, good money, with your interest in it type of part time job ya. Who knows you might find one that really works out :) all the best !

it seems that your money problem is not so great after all especially when you can still be choosy over what you want vs money earned on temporary basis.

good luck in searching for a good place, good money, with your interest in it type of part time job ya. Who knows you might find one that really works out :) all the best !

my advice do direct sellin such lb amway nuskin omegatrend uptrend etc

might not be of his interest ler.... who knows LOL !

but that one also hardwork and also not immediate can see money at least give it a few months and u must continue to work at it as well.

Edited by skye

i do think of recomment u work at 7-11 or kiosk. Not malay style la.. think of +ve side... :)

can work 1st since u not yet get any pt job

sell your car and take the bus and why buy RM200 for insurance too much cut it to RM100 and stop belanja girls...thats my opinion. Glad i am a help. :P

that is so true! when you are in need of cash...any opportunity to make money shall not be wasted!

i do think of recomment u work at 7-11 or kiosk. Not malay style la.. think of +ve side... :)

can work 1st since u not yet get any pt job

Of course la, because u can see me always in kiosk nearby Plaza low yat mah..... :D

sell your car and take the bus and why buy RM200 for insurance too much cut it to RM100 and stop belanja girls...thats my opinion. Glad i am a help. :P

Kill me better than u ask me sell my car, i will take bus sometime, about "belanja" Girl..... Ai~ because i'm so soft when girl asking me go to lunch lo and paid like "Boss" (Tell you seriously, i won't belanja makan before i gradute and working in Plaza Imbi, but I Migrasi to another branch.....Then......) :(

hi eric..i registered myself as a tutor there already? could u kindly help me to find students for me? thanks lots ya.. or if you have other job vacancy available besides tutors, i would love to try it as well..but im availble only on weekends or at night (tutor)