Sign in to follow this  
snowball

What eye cream/gel are you using now?

Actually, what is eye bag and eye puffyness?

Eye bag is the one under your eyes when you smile, while eye puffyness is like a pouch under eyes?

I am now using Loreal White Perfect Deep Whitening Eye Protector SPF15 and I have Elianto Pearl Eye Cream on its way to me, ordered from a Lowyat seller since it's cheaper and I'm not urgently in need of it.

Teff, thanks for the Avon rave, it's cheap and I will try it in the future :wub:

But I dont really have eye puffy issue, more like dark circle, that's why I go for products that deals with that more heh :lol1:

Puffy eyes is cause by water retention something, isnt it? It's like theres fluid underneath eyes.

If anything, I have dry under eyes. Have plenty of fine lines. Doesnt help that I have a habit of rubbing eyes when it gets itchy. x_x;

Edited by Atomic

hey atomic

i have the same problem like you

no eye puffiness, but slight dark circles and a little dryness

Avon's not too bad

i am using it now :)

Anyone try bio-essense 24k for dark circle..? promotion price now.. How's the result?

i m currently using bio essense 24k eye contour listing serum.. not the 1 for dark eye circle...

i m vry serious in both eyebag and dark eye circle, both getting better now after i use it.

hey atomic

i have the same problem like you

no eye puffiness, but slight dark circles and a little dryness

Avon's not too bad

i am using it now :)

Yep, just read your review. Great blog, keep it up :thumbup1:

Dark circles u can try Hylexin. A friend of mine is currently using it and it really helps her dark circle prob. You wont see immediate results but it does work. As for eye bags, as I have mentioned in some previous posts, the Avon Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides...very cheap and reduces eye puffiness. Am not sure if it'd work for eye bags but puffiness yes... :)

Hey teff,

thanks for your suggestions!

Heard of Hylexin before but where could we get it in Msia?

I tried to search for it for quite some time already.

Yes, i will try to give a try to Avon's eye protector!

Btw, im using the eye gel from Body shop also..so i think i can substitude it with Avon's now.

Normally, i will apply several layers of eye cream and gel before applying concealer.

So eye cream will never be enough..haha..

Thanks teff ^_^

Edited by Bell86

hi hi....... me too having serious dark circle problem..... i've just bought a massager (beauty device) from Elken, together with their eye essence. I wonder it really works for dark circle. hopefully after one month i could c de effect lah..... :D

Hey teff,

thanks for your suggestions!

Heard of Hylexin before but where could we get it in Msia?

I tried to search for it for quite some time already.

Yes, i will try to give a try to Avon's eye protector!

Btw, im using the eye gel from Body shop also..so i think i can substitude it with Avon's now.

Normally, i will apply several layers of eye cream and gel before applying concealer.

So eye cream will never be enough..haha..

Thanks teff ^_^

hey Bell86, anytime! Btw Hylexin is available in Parkson KLCC if I am not mistaken. Am sure there are several other departmental stores selling Hylexin as well. :) Yeah u shud try the Avon one. It's superb for sthing so darn cheap! ;) FYI, I apply several layers of eye treatments as well ie; eye ampoule > eye gel > eye cream twice daily. :)

I think i gona try the avon too, when comes to nite time...i tend to rub my eyes, and results my eyes to sink deep-low and cause puffiness. :(

Yup, girls, u should listen to Teff, i've learned from her...use a good eye ampoule and apply ur normal eye cream or gel on top of it.

Now i'm jst lack of the eye gel. haha I guess i gona order one soon.

Dark circles u can try Hylexin. A friend of mine is currently using it and it really helps her dark circle prob. You wont see immediate results but it does work. As for eye bags, as I have mentioned in some previous posts, the Avon Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides...very cheap and reduces eye puffiness. Am not sure if it'd work for eye bags but puffiness yes... :)

hey darling, which avon outlet did u get yours from ya ?

Yup, girls, u should listen to Teff, i've learned from her...use a good eye ampoule and apply ur normal eye cream or gel on top of it.

hahaha dont la say that dorlisa..well, I just share whatever I have tried and tested and proved worthy! ;)

Hey Shenay, sorry darl I got mine from a colleague who sells Avon so I really have no clue where the outlets are... :(

Yep, just read your review. Great blog, keep it up :thumbup1:

thanks dear :)

Subang Carrefour has one

Kelana Jaya Dataran Glomac has one :)

I've been using those eye pouch ampoules together with my other eye serums/cream which range from avon to La mer twice daily and I must say that the ampoules really help a lot in improving my undereye skin texture. I've been having bad fine lines under my eye for some time now, am 29 and I've been going from one eye cream/serum to the other but to no avail. Now, I think that any eye cream would do you good, provided that you apply the correct ampoule/serum beforehand and it must be done daily without fail.

Just to recommend a few eye cream/serum I've used in the past which are somewhat great for reducing fine lines:

1. Avon Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptides - about RM19-90 for 15ml....dirt cheap yet very effective - can be used morning and night

2. Assata Ultra Firming Eye Serum - RM268 for 15ml - costly but rather effective - to be used morning and nite

3. The Face Shop's "The Skin" range called Nutritive Eye Cream - cant remember details but it's superb..except that it tends to seep into the eyes upon application, doesnt sting tho. Better for night use only.

4. La Mer Eye Balm - extremely costly but effective....still have a lot to finish :) I am currently using this twice daily.

Hi Teff, may I know what brand of eye pouch ampoules do you use? How much does it cost? thanks in advance yea.. :wink3:

Hi Teff, may I know what brand of eye pouch ampoules do you use? How much does it cost? thanks in advance yea.. :wink3:

Hi SweetKindBabe, I have two brands ie Phytoderm eye pouch ampoules and Vitaderm Eye Energising ampoules. Bought the Phytoderm one from sharon1604 (a fellow MyB) for RM30 per box and Vitaderm from another seller on ebay for RM35 per box. To be frank, I prefer Vitaderm than Phytoderm coz Vitaderm is more potent and thick. Phytoderm kinda diluted.

Elianto eye patch user, please tell me how you store your masks?

My common sense tell me to put in fridge..

but back of the packet says to avoid putting in high/low temperature.

And I worry about the essence drying if put in fridge lol.

ADD: I just started using Elianto Pearl Eye Cream recently. It kinda irritates my eyes, they got teary, I'm guessing it's the fragrance in it. >_<;

Edited by Atomic

hey all, good news! I tried the latest wrinkle filler product Tri-Aktiline at their promo counter, and you can really see INSTANT results man!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, and I still have a hard time to believe it now. Can someone please go try it and tell me if they get the same results?

The promoter started with the back of my hand first, and it was like magic. Then she put some on my "smile" lines (the part from the nose tip to the mouth egde) and it became less pronounced. Then she applied some under my eyes, and the dark circles had become lighter and the skin felt very moisturised. Wow.....

http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/EyeCre...ce=inside/hydol

they rank all eye creams in USA ! and according to them eyevive is the best..the reviews are unbiased by consumer health digest ..i cant believe they actually have studies comparing against hylexin!!!!! i wanna buy from their official website but the shipping cost is too expensive...anyone interested to join??? so we can all share the shipping cost???

Edited by dazzlingme

hey Teff,

I bought Hylexin already and am using it now. So far so good..I couldnt see much reduction for my dark circle but i think it should take some time to improve it.

However, it does reduce the puffiness around my eye areas effectively.

It worth a try even though it is quite pricey.

ANyway, thanks!

hey Teff,

I bought Hylexin already and am using it now. So far so good..I couldnt see much reduction for my dark circle but i think it should take some time to improve it.

ANyway, thanks!

Hey bell, great to know that :) Hope you will see great results with Hylexin.. ;) With that kinda investment, it should work! :)

Anyone interested in Bio-Essence range, white & blue series discount up to 40%, please contact me through my email: over_le_counter@hotmail.com THANKS!

hey Teff,

ANyway, thanks!

wow,i see my friend use hylexin and get great improvement too,really feel so tempting to try it out,but it cost RM260 to get one,it is kinda pricey for me :(

Hey bell, great to know that :) Hope you will see great results with Hylexin.. ;) With that kinda investment, it should work! :)

hi teff,did u use hylexin?is it work on u too?hope u can share your experience ya

Hi Babes,

I am running out of eye cream and planning to change to a new brand cos i dun see much difference in all I had used.

Tried Dior, Loreal, Bio-Essence, Anna Sui.. and dun see results in any of it.

I read through part of the thread and interested in getting the Biotherm. Do you know how much would it cost? Worried that it mihgt not help as my eye bags r getting darker n puffier :( Any other recommendations?

Have to put concealer everyday, and it doesn't cover as much as it used to cos eye bag getting darker...

~worried~