Sign in to follow this  
lovetobepretty

i just want to cry....

raindear.....thank you so much...what you said really echoed what i have in mind...and yeah....staying in room is shit......but since my bed is in my room....before i go to sleep everynite i jz gotta talk to my mum....do u tremble? i was trembling out of fear first few days...it felt like i m getting nervous breakdown...

Hmm, i didn't tremble though. But I know that sometimes trembling happens due to stress. Maybe you are overstressed gua..

I felt afraid too. Because at first I really couldn't accept that everything was over between us edi. I kept thinking and praying that it was only a dream. Because we were on the verge of breaking up a few times before but somehow we managed to patch things up. But this time it was really over.

After you learn to accept the fact that it's over, it will be a lot better. Just letting go of it is a tremendous weight lifted off my shoulders :)

I hope you are okay :) Are you?

roti tisu can ah? kekwa good meh? aiyer....better bring bunga teratai...can make soup also.

Hmm, i didn't tremble though. But I know that sometimes trembling happens due to stress. Maybe you are overstressed gua..

I felt afraid too. Because at first I really couldn't accept that everything was over between us edi. I kept thinking and praying that it was only a dream. Because we were on the verge of breaking up a few times before but somehow we managed to patch things up. But this time it was really over.

After you learn to accept the fact that it's over, it will be a lot better. Just letting go of it is a tremendous weight lifted off my shoulders :)

I hope you are okay :) Are you?

Yeah it s like a nitemare rite...it s like i go to sleep and i wished i wake up it din happen...that kinda ignorance......rite now i m considered OK i guess.....coz we are sort of like frens....... was like you and many out there......this is not the first time but we used to patch things up...but this time....irreversible..

i m happy you ve gotten over yours...... you ve got someone new already? hehehe

raindear got me as dear dear now.... haha

well leng leng glad to know you are okay and moving on in life. no one will bring any crysantinum flower but purhaps i'll bring you some white lily. they are very beautiful. should be just like you right. :)

come crap more here.

as for lordy... down boy down... hahahaha :P

hugs ... bunga bukan sekuntum ... kumbang bukan seekor ... chewaahhh ... lordy nakal yea ... hehehe

Bm u hebat snowie....i tau bunga bukan sekuntum...tapi saya hanya dapat mensmell bunga yang particular itu buat masa sekarang...

saya pun hanya ingat kumbang yang seekor itu sahaja.......:(

I know how u feel. A lot of ppl find that its very hard to let go. But they found out that, once they let go, they will be happier. I think slowly bit by bit ur will find it easier.

One day u will find a kumbang, which will make u forget bout other kumbang. He will make u laugh, make u feel so loved, so cherished.. that the past will be forgotten.

dari jauh menggadai permata,

permata hamba permata asli,

menangis hingga kering air mata,

adakah kumbang akan kembali?

Yeah it s like a nitemare rite...it s like i go to sleep and i wished i wake up it din happen...that kinda ignorance......rite now i m considered OK i guess.....coz we are sort of like frens....... was like you and many out there......this is not the first time but we used to patch things up...but this time....irreversible..

i m happy you ve gotten over yours...... you ve got someone new already? hehehe

Haha, good to hear that ur okay. We are frens now, me and my ex. He is a good friend of mine actually :D Too bad some people can't stay as friends after their break up. Exes(is there such a word :P ) can be great friends. Afterall, they know you really really well.

Hehe, yeah..I'm with someone new now :wub: We've been togeda for a month edi :D It took me 3 mths to get over my ex and move on ler.. I'm happy wif my current bf. He's nothing like my ex..haha..total opposites :P

raindear got me as dear dear now.... haha

wa..later my bf see this he'll think I'm cheating on him o..haha

And wats wif the kumbang thingy? Is it supposed to represent a guy? :P

Dear threadstarter, we share an almost similar situation. Me and my gf just broke up few days ago. And it was my first breakup as well. I'm deepy hurt.

I've been crying heavily this few days. So much pain. Can't sleep well, keep thinking of her. So much suffering to bear. Till now, i still keep her pics and messages in my HP. Those sms reminds me of how we progress, and also how we ended. I'm so down right now. Even though i know i gotta move on wif my life, but it's just so hard to do that.

So i choose nt to b angry wif her, hating so much is not good. Now, we are friends, i will still care for her.

Yesterday, i went away from my hometown as my semester gonna start tomorrow. On the way, she sms me to take good care, i cannot tahan and i break to tears again.

Hopefully we can get over this breakup soon.

hey...i'm sorry to hear tht. i'm sure you're a sweet guy. as snowie said, bunga bukan sekuntum my dear. i'm sure there'll be someone waiting for you somewhere along the road. cheer up ok? just join us in the forum & we'll help you ease your pain. cheers~!

anthem you bina kah itu pantun...... :shakehead:

right now we are smsing like normal frens...i wonder if he miss me??

raindear of coz they make good frens provided ur current boy dun mind ler...hehehe.... good to hear you found your kumbang.....:)

I m tired of finding kumbang ler i scared i end up wif lipas den how.....u noe lipas menyamar as kumbang......hahahaha joking....

i am just content now me n him as frens..... sigh...

Beekgurl u in asia's assistance?

A close fren of mine was there.....i actually saw her in ur pics in multiply....hehehe

thanks for ur huggies... :)

ah leng, yup...i made it up.

right now we are smsing like normal frens...i wonder if he miss me??

raindear of coz they make good frens provided ur current boy dun mind ler...hehehe.... good to hear you found your kumbang.....:)

I m tired of finding kumbang ler i scared i end up wif lipas den how.....u noe lipas menyamar as kumbang......hahahaha joking....

i am just content now me n him as frens..... sigh...

Haha, actually I never let my current bf know that I'm still good friends with my ex. Maybe later le..when we are more stable :P Cuz if my bf is still so close with his ex, I won't be happy with it also :P

Haha, you've just been single for such a short while. No need to find another kumbang so fast la..man man lai(slowly slowly come) :P

ya lo...find kumbang also slow slow la. later u find those kumbang hantu, kumbang bunga or kumbang tahi lembu, not nice lo...

Haha, actually I never let my current bf know that I'm still good friends with my ex. Maybe later le..when we are more stable Cuz if my bf is still so close with his ex, I won't be happy with it also

Haha, you've just been single for such a short while. No need to find another kumbang so fast la..man man lai(slowly slowly come)

aiks rina u a... so naughty... ahahaha.... bt is a gud choice aso lo... wait stable oni tell... but i think he won b happy too if he knew u lied to him... cant consider lie aso... sometimes things r so contradicting.... ( duno who to spell ) ... ^^

hey...i'm sorry to hear tht. i'm sure you're a sweet guy. as snowie said, bunga bukan sekuntum my dear. i'm sure there'll be someone waiting for you somewhere along the road. cheer up ok? just join us in the forum & we'll help you ease your pain. cheers~!

Thank you. I'm feeeling much better jor. Thanks a lot.

Threadstarter, i'm glad that u're feeling better too. Hopefully we will get over this hardship real soon.

aiks rina u a... so naughty... ahahaha.... bt is a gud choice aso lo... wait stable oni tell... but i think he won b happy too if he knew u lied to him... cant consider lie aso... sometimes things r so contradicting.... ( duno who to spell ) ... ^^

Haha, nola..I never lie eh..he never ask me aso :P

And I'm not naughty..im gud like an angel :angel: hehehe..dunno who is naughtier leh XD

Eh btw, ur bf same age wif u wan ar? I tot older :???:

get over it easily :lol: if they c u like tis they will laugh at u oni :P u think they will care u back meh :clapclap: wan let them laugh u meh :P no worth that oni :(

I dreamt about us yesterday and I woke up feeling dreadful.

Thomhchai that is the problem. at 1 point I feel yeah yeah I am ok I am moving on...then i get flashbacks and i start to get the everything crumbles again feeling.... :(

If there is just something I can drink to forget the memories...

hey pretty, please be strong now. things happen already happen just be strong i am sure you'll get through it just fine. you got all our support here.

take good care girl

God Bless.