Sign in to follow this  
SweetyAngel

Bridal Gallery

I think i made a right decision for choosing Vogue Collection!!! :thumbup1:

hi gal, can u list out ur package at vogue collection? how's the charges?

I have a quick questiOn girls. I am getting enggaged in dec and i need to have a light make-up and hair done.Does any of these bridal house along ss2 area provide this services? i'm lazy to drive up to hartamas bc my friend highly recommend wedding isle. And how much do they charge for these services as to compare to a make-up artist coming directly to my hse?

hi, im new here..... i also made a booking with vogue collection. my package is bout RM2.9K. standard package lo... havent take yet though, going end of this month to choose the garments. next month only shoot. :) reading this thread, im glad i made the right decision. :)

I think the most importantly u need to do before u sign up for the package and pay the deposit is to find out wat is really included in the packagae and wat is not.

Most bridal gallery , if u sign up for a rm1999 package and in the end, you will have to add in this and add in that

you end up paying for more...

hi gal, can u list out ur package at vogue collection? how's the charges?

My package is RM2688

5 gowns

photo + frame (20x30 & 8 x 10 & 10x12)

album 10 x 12 (30pc + 5mv)

album 6 x 8 (20pcs)

zi mui photo 4x 5 (60pcs)

AD :

wedding gown + accessories

car decor

bouquet

My sales assistance was Danny. Who was yours? Since it was not written on your invoice that both albums are different photos.. you better check with them again.. in my humble opinion, for the price we paid, the amount of photographs given is roughly 5X.. for 80 over photos... it has to be more expensive... that's why when you see them again, you better ask them about this. Good luck in this!! :P:P

hi kittybunny, how are you ??

does you go shoot your photo already ?? Im not yet le... hehe..

hmm... actually i don't how to use the PM :unsure: .... could you explain to me ?

thanks

siewjenny, look at the top right hand side - could you see "my control, view new posts, my assistant, my friends, new messages"?

all you need to do is clck on new messages & you can see the message i sent you.

hi kittycath,

sorry very late reply you...

I still dunno how to see the PM u send me w o!!! Im so... :loser:

hi kittycath!

received ur pm with many thanks!! :praisegod: sorry for late reply.. Mind to know when is ur AD? Then can share with us ur nice pic. :D Recently heard many frends sign up wit vogue collection n view their website - nice!! But i had sign up wit casamia, anyone there hv reference for casamia?

Shannon, me too! Hv cut my hair short n think to keep it short even when shooting (slightly longer below ear). Anyone can send us some bridal photo with short hair?

J&S, I've PM you the contact number. October '08 is still a long way to go. Perhaps after my AD i can also share with you his work :)

siewjenny, i'm not sure what he'll charge for 1 dinner + actual day. I've PM you the contact - why dont you call him and check with him, ok.

Cheers.

hi siewjenny! hope u r doing fine..

when is ur AD? Hv u shoot ur photo alrd? Mine still long time to go. hehehe..

Just wan to share some feelin n experince wit all the bride to be here..

hi kittycath,

sorry very late reply you...

I still dunno how to see the PM u send me w o!!! Im so... :loser:

siewjenny,

give me your email address - i send it by email to you ok.

hi kittycath!

received ur pm with many thanks!! :praisegod: sorry for late reply.. Mind to know when is ur AD? Then can share with us ur nice pic. :D Recently heard many frends sign up wit vogue collection n view their website - nice!! But i had sign up wit casamia, anyone there hv reference for casamia?

Shannon, me too! Hv cut my hair short n think to keep it short even when shooting (slightly longer below ear). Anyone can send us some bridal photo with short hair?

Hi, J&S, you're most welcome. My AD is 9th December 2007. Sure I will share. I will send you the link once I've downloaded the photos. You can check out http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum for reference on casamia.

siewjenny,

give me your email address - i send it by email to you ok.

okie... this is my emaill address and also MSN siew_jenny@hotmail.com

thank you so much !!

" Just Married" --> the location i'm not very sure, i think near pudu area there.

This bridal shop also got lots of hidden cost. be careful...

From my experience, actually no need to go for the expensive package or pay lots of money for additional picture, cause we only use the photo album for about 2 weeks, that is one week before and one week after the wedding. After that, it's kept inside the wardrobe or somewhere else hidden.

It's better to use the extra cash for honeymoon or for videoshooting. For myself, videoshooting is very important, cause wedding is only once in a lifetime, if we miss it, that's it. will regret if didn't take it.

Last year my videoshooting cost me RM 1500 ( get 1 master dvd and 1 copy), also with the original tape.

During the wedding ceremony, my photographer friend also take picture for me. Normally he charged RM 400-600 ( depends on place). He gives me 4 photo album full with pictures and a CD ( all photos inside). He doesn't charge me, but I give him angpao.

It's better to spend money for other things rather on wedding photo itself. I regretted that i spent so much on my wedding picture......

Yeah Yeah....

Although I'm not married yet, I think it's better to take the money to buy something else, especially honeymoon vacation :lol1:

ur videoshooting is quite cheap wor.... My neighbour one is about rm3000.... for the video and photo.... I'm not sure what's include.

I also heard that those bridal shop will just 'goreng' one... whenever you are there, the photographer will just take the photo as much as possible. Then they will convince you 'This pic nice, this look sexy, this look gorgeous' - end up buying everything.

Yeah Yeah....

Although I'm not married yet, I think it's better to take the money to buy something else, especially honeymoon vacation :lol1:

Ya, I agree with u Wendy, I choose the cheapest package when my PS & when select photo I only add 1 extra photo coz I think the album only useful for 2-3 days(ur wedding period) after that it will be kept in ur cupboard or even under ur bed....haha ^_^