Sign in to follow this  
ivone4eva

feet

okie i dunno if theres a tread abt feet before... anyway.. the thing is... does anyone of u have like dead skin like corn n bunions on ur feet??? if u do how u fix it or something other than pedicure... i m a dancer n i hate my feet alot ler... hmmm... any opinions??

sometimes i ve this problem too. cuz sometimes i need to stand the whole day due to my work too.

ill:

soak my feet with warm water, either dips some dettol to it to clean the germs or ill put few drops of essential oil :)

soak for few minutes. i use a thing to scrub off ur dead skin. i dunno wat its call. its a black board to scrub ur dead skin. not bad. can found it in sasa. RM6++ only...then after that, ill apply my feet with vaseline or baby oil. wear a thick sock after that to sleep. the next day, ur feet ll smooth like baby skin :lol1:

kassie... y nid to wear thick sock one ? .... i aso gt tis prob le... coz stand too long whn work sometimes....

i've done this before too!

i was a ballet dancer for 15 yrs so you can imagine what my feet look like! one day my mom suggested i soak my feet and lather on a huge thick layer of moisturizer then wrapping it up with thick socks.

any socks will do but...the reason for thick socks, if your feet sweat it means the pores open up therefore the moisturizer will be able to seep in better.

and viola the next morning baby smooth skin! :clapclap:

Edited by sass_o

i have the same problem with my feet.

is it ok to 'cut' the hard skin? esp the 1 near the big toe...its so hard that i sometimes use nail clipper to get rid of it!

the moisturizer didn't work for me, maybe i have to wear thicker socks like u recommended.