Sign in to follow this  
coca

y so lonely

so so so lonely :( ...fren wont help much. Go out have a drink ? eat ? shopping ? Tat is very boring. Never think of being a solo would be so lonely. Forgot the last time i really laugh out from my heart happily. :D

so so so lonely :( ...fren wont help much. Go out have a drink ? eat ? shopping ? Tat is very boring. Never think of being a solo would be so lonely. Forgot the last time i really laugh out from my heart happily. :D

you remind me of member 3116.

Time is the best medicine... slowly you'll reconnect with your friends, slowly you'll find watching TV by yourself is not so bad.... got time, join the MYB gang for yam char la :)

If you wanna laugh, go to the Jokes thread in the "Jokes and Games section". Almost guaranteed to at least make you smile.

As for the lonely part, you could try accepting alternative types of company. Eg, this board.

Having company doesn't usually mean physically hanging out with friends. It can be just IMing, posting in forums. Give it a shot and see.

i think having a more active life style in real life and also in chatting, it helps a lot. You get invited to functions, have a lot of laughs, meet a lot of new ppl and old friends.

You can go anywhere, PG, Ktn, JB seremban and still have friends to take you around.

This forum is a starting place to get to know more great ppl. I met GD, eivan, alzier, azcel, klaud, cheeky and ken, and they are awesome ppl to have as friends :D

mix with more people and start to make friend with others. besides you can plan out and do something you like.

besides that, like lordy said this forum is starting place. i meet great ppl here too. haha...

yeap yeap... get to kno more frenz... listen to stories frm diff ppl... its actually a fun n exciting thing to do... lolz.. or mayb go travellin around... keke

hihi lonely...

from the minute u join myb ur not lonely amymore.

we can be ur friends....

so dun worry there is alot of lonely ppl around the place....

mind to be friends too...

Open your heart and share your thoughts with us and your real friends~

:thumbup1:

lonely will make us thinking of something we supposed to forget long time ? such as ex or watever is it ?

somehow.....already pass so many months.... :X but coz of lonely i think..if not oso wont appear on my mind sometimes....

im supposed to forget her already...and get over it totally :(

i know i don't want to be with her anymore...if not oso wont play the "silent break" and "slowly avoid"

things last time la...

but y now...suddenly in friendster c her back...feel like a bit miss like that geh....y leh...

i mean...im sure i don love her like last time.....will nervous or sad coz of her actions....but y still on my mind geh ?....y still miss ? ....maybe is very lonely so oni will leh...

like my fren said...."if now got other gal to replace her....will u accept it n can get over her ?

if yes...is lonely so no ppl to think of oni will think of her.....if other can replace mean no love her la...is it :(

awwww... poor thing.

Some... umm... encouragement here... find things that you like doing and do them. I've been single for about 2 years (slightly more I think) and I get to go out on dates (occasionally) with different girls. There will come a time when you'll have too many choices.

What I'm trying to say is that if you can't live without someone in your life, then you really won't be able to live with someone in your life.

lonely will make us thinking of something we supposed to forget long time ? such as ex or watever is it ?

somehow.....already pass so many months.... :X but coz of lonely i think..if not oso wont appear on my mind sometimes....

im supposed to forget her already...and get over it totally :(

i know i don't want to be with her anymore...if not oso wont play the "silent break" and "slowly avoid"

things last time la...

but y now...suddenly in friendster c her back...feel like a bit miss like that geh....y leh...

i mean...im sure i don love her like last time.....will nervous or sad coz of her actions....but y still on my mind geh ?....y still miss ? ....maybe is very lonely so oni will leh...

like my fren said...."if now got other gal to replace her....will u accept it n can get over her ?

if yes...is lonely so no ppl to think of oni will think of her.....if other can replace mean no love her la...is it :(

u seem so confused...ahh guys are always confused......

you are lonely rite now...so u actually want a companion? or u wanna fill ur life with interesting stuffs?

you can ask wat is it that you want now..and then work towards it...:)