Sign in to follow this  
sukkimi

Jogoya Japanese Buffet , Starhill

Yeah..was recently disappointed by the quality of Jogoya's food. No point blowing 110 on a buffet which isn't the greatest, I'd rather spend half the amount on quality food which come in lesser portions.

yeah...tried for once, dun really like the whole process as in rushing and too crowded and lots of kiasu ppl there, with that kind of amount i rather to spend it at kampachi in a way service, enviroment and food quality.

i have to say tht the standard of jogoya dropped alot compared to when they first started out in msia. i went with my girlfriends for the 50% ladies promo last week and to my disappointment, dishes were replenished only 3 times during the course of two hours...and every time it came out, people would rush over there and the stuffs would be finished within seconds they brought it out. i understand the 'rush' for food here. but since it's a buffet, they should be more efficient in replenishing the food. some of those dishes i ordered by the clips never came....as tho they vanished into thin air -.-" the taste of the food also so so only....

Speaking of Ninja Jones, I went there earlier this year. Yes, it's pricey, but nothing that'll leave you selling your kidneys. I ordered a set meal of salmon and drink, and it came under rm30. The atmosphere's something different too, where those waiters'll dress up as ninjas. Service without a smile, since their mouths're covered by that ninja suit thingy! But I loved the service there; they were very obliging to take photos with this crazy girl..haha

Jogoya's such a disappointment, it's not worth it to blow the money on it anymore.

Hi all,

I have come with a very bad experience with Jogoya KL last sunday 22/02/09. The manager with the name of Susan if im not mistaken provide us with the worst attidude and service we ever see. A group of 10 of us with a kid have decide for a buffet dinner at Jogoya KL and we have book for this a week ago with a VIP member card. And the bellow incident happen to us.

对上阁屋JOGOYA的管理层极度失望,从此不再光顾!

我们共十个人原本订了到JOGOYA用餐,使用五张买一送一的固本,原本兴高采烈,结果我们另投别家的餐厅.原因是他们管理层不会做生意,竟然说到公司有自己的原则;哎呀!反正钱在我口袋,他们要拒绝我们,我们也无所谓!但我们很可惜的是见识到身为管理层竟然有如此的服务态度,应该有很好的应对能力和判断能力,结果处理事情是那么愚笨和得罪顾客!

我们十人中,有一人是小孩子,根据你们的准则,小孩子121公分以上是大人的收费,刚巧这孩子就是122公分,但他们的女经理竟然说要扣掉鞋底的公分才算数,她不如叫顾客改天不要穿鞋子来,非常多余和不尊重人!她坚持我们必须付五个大人的收费和一个小孩的收费.

同时她还置疑我为什么有那么多买一送一的固本,问我是住哪一区的,这显得非常小气,是他们现在要争取顾客,四处逐家延户派发固本!这还是小事,我们感觉到的是她不会做生意,若我是老板,我会让小孩子进,因为小朋友的食量少,两杯雪糕就够了,如果换作是大人来的话,他们可能更不划算,对吗?但他们的女经理也许觉得很亏本,还是不要做我们的生意好了!她也许心想自己没有做错,但是再这件事情当中,只有JOGOYA损失吧了,这是事实!

结果我们的RM580光顾了另一家中餐厅,吃得非常开心,不必局限于两小时的用餐时间.他们的做法已经引起同行业者的取笑,请他们好好地反省!和小朋友计较,将小朋友在量高度的位置弄来弄去,多么伤害她,幸好她没有哭,不然的话,就破坏他们高级餐厅的气氛了!再看目前的经济不景气,许多公司都是能做就做,能赚就赚,他们选择的是因小失大,这十个人的背后还有一百个人,她倒不会计算!

原本这个月有很多朋友打算光顾JOGOYA,有些是用折扣劵,也有持某信用卡折扣50%,但我会将这故事与大家分享,希望他们不会和我一样犯同样的错误,带小孩子去!

This is one of the worst experience we had ever been through. Jogoya is more concerned with their policies rather than their customer. If anybody want it in english pls do not hesitate to ask for the english version.

Thank you

Thought of bring my parents there this weekend, Emmh...but after reading so many bad reviews here..can't decide now. :unsure:

Can try the lunch buffet at Noble House restaurant cost RM38++ with a bowl of free sharkfin soup. Quite good. But only available in lunch session.

Noble house serve chinese food Buffet lunch but not japanese like Jogoya,the food is quite good since im a regular customer of the restaurant. Noble house restaurant at jalan delima behind indonesian Embassy.

is d buffet in noble house available on sunday lunch only or weekdays also?what bout saturday? what is d buffet time? thx. a lot ppl go thr or not? need to book?

is d buffet in noble house available on sunday lunch only or weekdays also?what bout saturday? what is d buffet time? thx. a lot ppl go thr or not? need to book?

As i know, the buffet only available on sunday lunch time.

The previous round I went to Jogoya was during the first day of CNY.

The food there are definitely scrumptious and fresh,

especially the coconut - it's so refreshing :D

They even gave us a complimentary japanese-styled yee sang.

We had the VIP vouchers though so there a few nice dishes that we had.

Overall I would say, its worth it!

Photos below speaks it all.

jgyfood1.jpg

jgyfood2.jpg

jgyfood3.jpg

jgyfood4.jpg

jgyfood5.jpg

jgyfood6.jpg

jgyfood7.jpg

jgyfood8.jpg

More of Jogoya to be viewed at www.zannes.tk.

went to noble house

not bad

jogoya: 03-21421268

i hav jogoya buy 1 free 1 high tea n supper voucher

means 1 ppl eat d other 1 eat free

valid till 30 april 2009

selling at rm10 each

cod at times square or sentral this sat

interested?pls pm me

thx

Edited by chee08