Sign in to follow this  
mandylwi

UTI

actually, my lecturers told me tat if u have symptoms of UTI , sure of course doctors will ask u to take antibiotics and plus drink barley water mixed with lime and drink it .. it helps alot(dont really know the pathophysiology of taht ) ... cheap plus can be ur 'leong shui' too :)

theres also another reason for UTI..

Girls, REMEMBER to pee before u have sexual intercourse, or else u'll most probably get UTI.

theres also another reason for UTI..

Girls, REMEMBER to pee before u have sexual intercourse, or else u'll most probably get UTI.

it should be drink 2 glasses of water and pee after sexual intercourse, in order to pee out the bacteria.

for barley with lime, it's mostly due to barley is a diuretic drink (it can cause u to pee a lot), hence, it's good for u to drink. it'll cause u to pee out ur urine+bacteria.

accumulation of urine==>stagnant urine==>bacteria growth in urine==>UTI

it should be drink 2 glasses of water and pee after sexual intercourse, in order to pee out the bacteria.

for barley with lime, it's mostly due to barley is a diuretic drink (it can cause u to pee a lot), hence, it's good for u to drink. it'll cause u to pee out ur urine+bacteria.

accumulation of urine==>stagnant urine==>bacteria growth in urine==>UTI

wow ok.. i'll remember that

wan to have sex also need to do so many things wan a?? haha

wow ok.. i'll remember that

wan to have sex also need to do so many things wan a?? haha

ahaha...no choice lo...we have short urethra, bacteria will move faster ma...

I just bought pure unsweetened pure cranberry juice from guardian at 1 litre for $55.

I tasted it... It doesn't taste as bad. Not sweet... sourish... i Dilute it in water before drinking.

Naturally, its good for the urinary tract.

yeah. there was a time i think i suffered from uti, but not that serious. doc gave medications and after that it's ok already. cranberry juice really works!!

UTI is very common among women.

Women are especially susceptible to bacteria which may invade the urinary tract and multiply resulting in infection.

Approximately fity percent of all women will have at least one UTI in her lifetime with many women having several infections throughout their lifetime.

The most common cause of UTI are bacteria (E-Coli) from the bowel that live on the skin near the rectum or in the vagina which can spread and enter the urinary tract through the urethra.

Sexual intercourse is a common cause of urinary tract infections because the female anatomy can make women more prone to urinary tract infections. Although it is rare, some women get a urinary tract infection every time they have sex.

Another cause of bladder infections or UTI is waiting too long to urinate. The bladder is a muscle that stretches to hold urine and contracts when the urine is released. Waiting very long past the time you first feel the need to urinate causes the bladder to stretch beyond its capacity which over time can weaken the bladder muscle. When the bladder is weakened it may not empty completely and some urine is left in the bladder which may increase the risk of urinary tract infection or bladder infection.

My UTI also lead to yeast infection due to the anitibiotics.

So please do not depend too much on antibiotics too.

Is your case so serious till need to have surgery??... I do have UTI but lately I feel adominal part pain. Do u have the pain before?

haha sarah, i get UTI on a monthly basis till i have to go for a surgery now.

you should pee before and after sex, try to cut down on the g-strings (which is hard for me cos i wear this all the time), pantyliners, drink lotsa water, wear cotton undies, not nylons.

i'll try to remember what else has the doc told me.

[quote name='mandylwi' timestamp='1147882011' post='264757']
Last few weeks i got UTI and it last about a week ....I drank cranberry juice but it only last a while..I couldnt take it anymore so I went to c doctor...She gave me medicine and once I ate it..The suffers when off...So now I will drink cranberry juice alsmost everyday to prevent from gettin it..
[/quote]

what medicine ur doctor gave? so far i'm eating only antibiotics and drinking lotsa water.. i hope it can cure faster :(

Thanks for da infos babes, indeed Ural salt works and Cranberry juice gives some plus points too [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]
The best if it is the first time you suspect that you're having UTI, just visit the doctor and get some antibiotics for it. Do not drink TOO much water, for example like me, my bladder was too full for so many hours as the infection totally block my urinal tract. Luckily i increased my antibiotic dosage (i consulted the pharmacist) and manage to pee [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img] A full bladder for a long time gives the brain mix signals and urine might turned poisonous if we do not pee it out! I had the most terrible time.

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Anyone experiencing UTI would know that this is a traumatic experience.[/font][/size][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif] The attack can come at anytime. It doesn’t see place, temperature, what you may be doing, whether you have had sex or not - if it wants to come, it hits you.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I have tried many remedies. You name it, I have tried it. I have gone on numerous antibiotics, culture tests, scans, and yet nothing helped to keep it away.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]A few things that works for me when I feel UTI’ish are:[/font][/size][list=1]
[*][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Drinking 100 plus. Also a tip shared by my mom. I am not too sure if it is because of the mineral content, but it does help[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Drinking [url="http://www.abbottlifeplus.com/abbottLP/Products/pdt_ural.htm"]Ural[/url] 3 times a day or especially at night before I go to bed. I take 2 sachets at one go[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]One thing that has succeeded in keeping UTI away for a couple of months now is when I stopped taking my Vitamin C. I used to take buffered Vit C together with other supplements daily. A doctor suggested that I try stopping and monitor from then. It has worked so far.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]More on my experience with [/font][/size][url="http://www.justmethemrs.blogspot.com/2012/06/urinary-tract-infection-uti.html"][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]UTI[/font][/size][/url]