Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Best Lip Gloss

wah...michelle u still ve to wait till ur MAC finish then only get new one ah...my hs got lot lot lot of lipgloss la...i dun even finish one b4..

I like Lancome Strawberry too, nice. I dont like too sticky ones, because in UK it's so windy, all my hair stick to my lips. ANd i think Lancome is average, not too sticky and not watery though. Never try mango one, is it good? I like mango, hv to try then

good lor.. not sticky and not wattery... ya.. canada also very windy.. very annoying when hair stick to the lips...

now i makes me more interested in the lancome juicy tubes... really must go get it adee.. if its cheap then i might buy a few... see first.. i dunno the price...

so many types lol... anyone has durian flower then? tongue.gif hahahha

elle!!! hahahha.. durian flavour? if i use it in canada, everybody will probably stay 100 feet away from me... hahaha.. then cross the road all the cars will bang each other tongue.gif hahahaha... coz hor guai lou cannot stand that smell tongue.gif

elle!!! hahahha.. durian flavour? if i use it in canada, everybody will probably stay 100 feet away from me... hahaha.. then cross the road all the cars will bang each other tongue.gif hahahaha... coz hor guai lou cannot stand that smell tongue.gif

hahahhahahhaa laughing.gif good la, so no one will disturb u or u can get free makan

Kassie, I'm like u also.., got lots of lipgloss... Not only lipgloss, lots of cosmetics... Tht's y I hav 2 stop myself fr buyin now... So kinda made up my mind 2 TRY finish up stuf b4 buyin... tongue.gif

Kassie, I'm like u also.., got lots of lipgloss... Not only lipgloss, lots of cosmetics... Tht's y I hav 2 stop myself fr buyin now... So kinda made up my mind 2 TRY finish up stuf b4 buyin... tongue.gif

hahhah i have only 1 lip gloss, that 1 also bought 4 necessity smile.gif

me too me too... buying cosmetics makes me happy~~ clapping.gif

did you gals see...

in watsons there is this lip gloss it's just RM2.90 dj.gifdrool.gif

so cheap... and it's quite the same as lip ice.. but this is from UK.. Markwins...

candy...sometimes you can buy 1 of branded lip gloss...like u said u like juicy tubes...u can actually use it quite a long time...

yaya..candy!! buy 1 juicy tubes lo...worth ma!!!

actually difficult to finish...can use very long time!!!! tongue.gif

yalor...cuz sometimes those cheap cheap lipgloss might not good for ur lip...i also ve lots of lip ice...but rarely use them..only use sometimes...

but juicy tubes is expensive... for me a lip-gloss thats over RM50 IS extreamly expensive..

kinda like a purse burner...

ouch...

but i am surely going to buy after i got a job and got my secong paycheck...

first one give mommy... or at least half of it.. tongue.gif

CH? if it's channel.. then it CHEAP!!! tongue.gif or is CH the currency.. hahha bag.gif

lol if it's CHANEL no money also i'll buy hahha, yeah it's the currency for switzerland

the 1st 1 is bobbi brown rite,kassie?my cousin bought it...its rm80....quite worth....n its limited edition, if i'm not mistaken....they always out of stock 1...u hav to order from them 1st...the colors quite natural....but its very small size 1

yarlor, i never get to go to w'house sale coz i dun know where and when they have it. my friend always goes but she refuses to tell me. selfish girl..what2do?? got friend liddat unsure.gif but are the pdts fr w'house sale fresh or they're about to expire?

ah, i bought the bobbi brown 4 lip tints in the pic. but the colour doesn't show on my lips. all of them look the same when i apply. but i like the minty cool feeling everytime i apply.

hey, anyone knows when and where chanel cosmetic got sale? me very interested biggrin.gif

michelle.....i tot may will tell u 1?coz she always know bout warehouse sales...she used to tell me b4

juz dun bother bout ur selfish fren...ill let u girls know when i knoe k...no worry! tongue.gif

btw...michelle de second one is chanel...their color all very nice...but i havent try b4 their lip gloss...

Sigh.. I wish I had more money to buy branded lipgloss. I'd starve to get Bobbi Brown or Chanel. Hahaha.. wait for bf to buy. =P

Right now, my fave that I'm using is in2it's Perky. Very nice colour and sparkle. Furthermore, it's less than RM20.

hmm stila's lip glaze is nice tho. natural lookin shades.. and dior addict is not bad too.. so the same goes fo lancome.. bobbie brown is aight fo me.. mac is nice too tho.. ahaha.. and uhh smackers. heard of tht? it dosent haf shades or anything but it smells gud.. loadsa flavours!!

hmm stila's lip glaze is nice tho. natural lookin shades.. and dior addict is not bad too.. so the same goes fo lancome.. bobbie brown is aight fo me.. mac is nice too tho.. ahaha.. and uhh smackers. heard of tht? it dosent haf shades or anything but it smells gud.. loadsa flavours!!

whoaa...u've tried so many lip gross b4... tongue.gif

wah...u really try lots of lip gloss b4!!!! but i also try b4 all tat u mention tongue.gif