Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Best Lip Gloss

Sephora makes very good lipglosses :clapclap: They're a little sticky, but gosh, the shine beats MAC + Dior + Chanel any day :lol:

Got them in Shanghai, though. Not available in Malaysia <_<

I dun really like the scent of the revlon glossy licious ler. I dun like lipgloss that has fruity smell on my lips. I have the revlon super lustrous lipgloss. the smell is not too strong. I love it! =)

i am using lancome limited edition strawberry lip gloss..it has a v sweet smell and is not very sticky..i going to try CD's lip gloss next round..my frd is recommending CD's lip gloss..as she is a frequent user of CD's lip gloss..i heard footskin one not bad too..it helps to hydrates you lips and it actually have the effect of lip balm..

i used to have this fave gloss from MAC - wonderstruck.

i love bobbi brown's lip tint - a nice subtle gloss.

but recently i discovered that clinique's colour surge butter shine lipstick has a really sweet shade and the name is sweet as well - first love.

of cos i do like mac's lip butter as well when my lips go dry.

i love the MAC lustre glass... and it comes with brush.. so it applies realli nicely... also, a realli cool tip for sweet natural gloss for daytime...

i use benetint (very little, just to make my lips look like its naturally pink) and top it up with vaseline... looks just like lip gloss but its healthy for ur lips :)

vaseline realli is a lifesaver, u can use it for almost nethn!!