Sign in to follow this  
neuroticmind

Toning the thighs and butt

Hey girls, I was wondering right, when i "tighten" my butt, i can see like... um.. abit dimple and the area atthe bottom of my butt is not "smooth" la u kno. Issat cellulite? Or is it just cos my butt isnt toned and I shud start exercising n toning my butt?

Hey girls, I was wondering right, when i "tighten" my butt, i can see like... um.. abit dimple and the area atthe bottom of my butt is not "smooth" la u kno. Issat cellulite? Or is it just cos my butt isnt toned and I shud start exercising n toning my butt?

em.. I think it's kinda need some toning. :P

but is it obviously seen even when u dun "tighten" it?

I guess some accumulated fat over tht area should be unavoidable since we are sitting most of the time.

aster - Er when not then cant see :P

I should go tone my butt then. HAHA. =p

then I think I need to go too ^_^

lets work hard on it

personally i'm so lazy to go for workout...i prefer using the application products...like toning & firming lotion to firm the butt & get rid of cellulite ...the effects ok only...i think it's time for me start doing exercise then...haha

personally i'm so lazy to go for workout...i prefer using the application products...like toning & firming lotion to firm the butt & get rid of cellulite ...the effects ok only...i think it's time for me start doing exercise then...haha

Hi missha, is the toning and firming lotion works? Is it works, which brand u using now? May I know? Hehe.. :)

And i tot squating will form muscles, will? And I heard some says lean ur legs against the wall before u sleep will make ur leg shape nicer. Is that true ar?

squating, and do lunges, best to toning the thighs and butt. Do more reps with really less weight, is just nice for toning, not to build large muscle.