Sign in to follow this  
Yuji

Where to go for manicure/pedicure?

There is a nice nail salon in Jusco Tebrau City called deuniquenail... I went few times to have my manicure spa... really nice ..

:clapclap:

Edited by prue3

i've tried a pedicure at colour culture @ pavilion, kl. they use OPI for everything. i guess that is why it is pricier. it was alright, nothing too impressive though. service was also alright.

i also did a manicure at JJ Nail salon @ Times Square before. the ppl there are friendly and they are also pretty good. however, i prefer colour culture's environment.

I just went to The Nail Shop at Cathay Cineleisure (Curve beside) yesterday. They got this promo on:

weekdays rm59 before 6pm

weekeneds is rm69 before 6pm

after 6pm is normal price

Edited by Miu

i went to Nail Care in TTDI, same row as pizza hut and maxis. the cheapest i went to so far. 28 for mani and 38 for pedi. anyone went to good and cheap one? Only OPI product please... i go very often, so i want to find some economical and good one. recommendations?

i've tried a pedicure at colour culture @ pavilion, kl. they use OPI for everything. i guess that is why it is pricier. it was alright, nothing too impressive though. service was also alright.

i also did a manicure at JJ Nail salon @ Times Square before. the ppl there are friendly and they are also pretty good. however, i prefer colour culture's environment.

Recent i try one nail bar at PJ SS2/64 (beside Guardian)- K CARE SHOP ....good environment although it stated inside a Professional hair care shop......but very professional and cozy...setting is nice ......technic welldone what i would comment.,......price fair RM30 for Mani & RM40 for Pedi......member still could get 10% further discount......all producst and tools are using OPI..........i got the name card around....tel:0-78777307... can call for appoitnment also....

Edited by rachel79

I just went to The Nail Shop at Cathay Cineleisure (Curve beside) yesterday. They got this promo on:

weekdays rm59 before 6pm

weekeneds is rm69 before 6pm

after 6pm is normal price

Miu, was it good? or okay only? and it was for mani pedi or just mani? i want all OPI stuff also.

I went to SNIPS in The Curve. Did my basic mani & pedicure. RM28 & RM38 respectively. Small area. Two tables to do manicure and two chairs to do pedicure. However, if you doing ur hair, they will do it the same time u do ur hair.

They all using OPI. So far service ok. The result is not too bad. Can pass la. :P

Edited by @~~Sh33na~~@

The Nail Shop at The Curve..Its owner is Winnie..Nice,fun lady..OPI products.they make u comfy.watch movies there n just relax.

I tried KITSU Nails @ bdr puteri puchong the 2nd time already. Nice place and comfy too. they were having a OPI promo; Mani + Pedi only RM50!! smile.gif what a bargain. Even had a few nail arts drawn.

If you're wondering whr it is, it's on the same row as Station One; Oppo Citibank.

Beauty at your Doorstep consist of a qualified team of Hair Designers, Make Up Artist, Nail Technicians & Beauticians who are mobile and available at anytime to bring your beauty needs to you at your own convenience!

NAIL SERVICES
1 Manicure
2 Pedicure
3 Spa Manicure
4 Spa Pedicure
5 Miracle Slough
6 Express Manicure
7 Express Pedicure
8 Acrylic Extensions
9 Nail Art
10 French Manicure
11 French Pedicure
12 Men's Manicure
13 Men's Pedicure

*We also provide group manicure and pedicure sessions for private parties such as bachelorette parties, teen birthday parties, girls night out (and guys).

FACIALS
1 Basic Facial
2 Fruit Facial
3 Herbal Facial
4 Gold Facial
5 Silver Facial
6 Fruit Bleach
7 Gold Bleach
8 Ayurvedic Facial

WAXING
1 Full Body Wax
2 Bikini Line Wax
3 Brazilian Wax
4 Half Arm Wax
5 Full Arm Wax
6 Half Leg Wax
7 Full Leg Wax
8 Underarm Waxing
9 *Eyebrow Threading
10 *Upper Lip Threading
11 *Full Face Threading

For waxing, we use the sugaring method of which the wax consists of 100% natural products made of lemon, sugar and water. This honey-like consistency work wonders in removing unwanted hair while ensuring that there are no allergic reactions to harmful chemicals used in normal waxing creams.

Note: *Eyebrow threading, upper lip threading or full face threading is only available when you choose any of our waxing or facial services.

PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP
1 Personal Makeup
- Suitable for dinner parties and functions
2 Fashion Photography And High Definition Makeup
- This is suitable for models, actors, actresses and personalities that work in front of cameras for long period of time
3 Special Effects Makeup
- This is suitable for stage production
4 Theme Makeup
- Just select a theme and we will bring it to life for you
5 Bridal Makeup
6 Engagement Makeup
7 Kids Party Makeup
- This also applies for face painting

HAIR
1 Haircuts for Female
2 Haircuts for Male
3 Hairstyling – Blow Straight, Blow curl, Iron Straight, Iron Curl
4 Hair Treatment
5 Scalp Treatment – Hair Loss, Dandruff
6 Rebonding
7 Colouring
8 Perming
9 Highlights
10 Hair Extensions
11 Wig Rental
12 Hair Braiding

*Minimum hair services is RM90 and above for house calls
*Price may vary according to hair length and thickness
*For hair services, initial consultation with Client is required to determine hair length, thickness and to identify products required for all chemical treatments.

So,call us today at +6012-209 5091 for your very own beauty session at the comfort of your own home!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any Bookings must be made three (3) days in advance
- A 30% booking fee of total service must be banked in to our Maybank account upon confirmation of appointment. The amount will be deducted from the overall bill once our beauty services have been completed.
- In the event of cancellation of appointment after confirmation, the booking fee is not refundable.
- For group booking, there must be a minimum of six (6) pax. We would require at least seven (7) days notice in advance for group bookings.
- Any areas outside Old Klang Road, Bangsar and Brickfields are subject to additional transportation charges.
- Upon completion of each service, each client is required to complete our survey form to help us better our services in the future. Our clients are very important to us.

Hey Dolls,
You should try out [b]Beauty To Your Doorstep[/b]..Its an established company in Kl,specializing in Home Beauty Services :clapclap:

Al products used are OPI,they also provide Nail Arts & Extensions as well as a whole lotta other services..
Worth Trying
-No hassle of parking
-beat the jam
-weather proof
-No More running off with wet nails :thumbup1:

You can call 0173113972 for more information :lol:

You must try Daby's , they are the best and their rates are very affordable.

[quote name='Yuji' timestamp='1144321734' post='245344']
I wanna give myself a manicure.
Does anyone know the best nails saloon in KL??

[/quote]

You dont hv to pay and go for a manicure and pedicure. you can do it yourself at your own home. have you heard about ombre nails. well they are easy to do and you can do it yourself. i jt did it myself. you can check it out on my blog http://spiceuplurlife.blogspot.com/