Sign in to follow this  
Yuji

Where to go for manicure/pedicure?

my cousin has a mani & pedi salon in Hartamas.. it called Nail Basics. Its opposite SODA if i'm not mistaken. They use O.P.I too... RM 80 for mani + pedi i think.

anyone still going to which nail saloon recently?

i would like to go to do mani & pedicure. dunno where to go? hartamas quite far to me wo. any new places?

i hv mine done @ winter spring bangsar, but will soon switch to winter spring 1U cuz more convenient for me.

i hv 1 Q, i keep heard ppl sd that the salon they go use all opi products, do u mean just the polish is opi, or, everything fr nail polish remover , lotion, scrub to foot file is opi too? or other salon, (besides winter spring outlets), which salon is using ALL opi products?

Edited by makeupjunk

I recommend OPI Winter Spring Summer Fall at Bangsar Village

A lil pricey but good service

wah big artist wo!!!!

ok lah will try the one you said in bangsar village. do u still remember the price? are they provide full service??? because i went JJ Nails in midvalley they onli massage a lil bit la. then simply polish. and i tried french manicure before another oso in midvalley (forgot name) wah so ugly, all their manicurist are family member. not pro 1. so now i feel upsad til din go for manicure for a long long time oledi....

the one u said in Bangsar village, feeling professional?

soli soli is Winter Spring & Winter Spring Fall Summer same shop? i confius la. i'm not so familiar of bangsar area. where is bangsar village?

tried the manicure servce @ winter spring bangsar village....

ok la for me but quite mahal la....once in 2 mths ok lah still can afoord la.

i like their service, everything is OPI brand include the cutter,scrub,etc...

so i can say worth it :P

though winter spring (ya, they are the same, Winter Spring & Winter Spring Fall Summer , but they just hv their name chage to colour culture , got the sms) services are expensive, but i think it's worth it. they use professional products, from file to scrub, lotion, mask nail color....etc.....not like other shop use products that can find @ guardian/watson or products they buy in bulk from supplier who dont know get those products from no where, not sure if those products has quality control, and still charging rm20+ for the service. ( i know the shop that u mean manicurist are family member, been there too....emm...no comment. ). the girls @ winter spring are very friendly, & i have a fix manicurist and she can remember my liking, my fav color, my way i like my nail art to look like. i think service is important. if u dont like how it looks like on ur nail, they will even re-do it for u, with a smily face, not like the ONE ( i kena once, the daughter face was so dark when i sd it didnt look nice).

hi all, in this july i have a wedding dinner so i'am looking for a good France manicural shop in P.j.

so pls advice me. ( area, price, and manicural name ) t"t :P

Similar topic found and merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating new threads.

Here is a useful video link to getting a french manicure all by yourself. Hope all babes will love it!

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-give-y...french-manicure

Try Mu & I at Ampang. They are a newly opened manicure and pedicure salon. Not one of those cramped ones - very airy, clean and private (No one walking around outside seeing what's going on inside!) because it's located on a quiet street not in a shopping centre. They also use OPI products.

Check out their website: www.muandi.com.my

Edited by micha

I recently followed a fren and her sister to Serene Nails Studio in Taipan USJ. Very nice interior...roomy, clean. Wide range of colours. OPI products.

RM28 for a mani. RM36 for pedi. (I think.)

First timers can get a mani pedi for RM50. (normal price RM64)

The boss (Serene) does an amazing job. My fren's sis did nail extensions that came out very natural.

There's a nail beautician there who is a lil rough...don't like her and the way she did things..but i dunno her name.

So it's better to get the boss to do it.

They have spa treatments as well. Hand/feet paraffin treatment too.

Affordable prices. By appointment only. :)

Number: 012-3163882

Open: Tues to Sun, 11am to 7pm