Sign in to follow this  
lovetobepretty

Disturbing Movies anyone??

audition-the scene where the gal cut off the man legs using wire n making those sound

irreversible-the scene where the gal bein raped n the guy bein hit are darn graphic

dead alive-just plain disgusting from the beginning till the end

exorcist-the scene whereby the gal said: f*** me jesus (shuttered)

Watched one real cruel and gross and way too disgusting movie about a group of four went to Amazon to flim the natives. On their way, they slaughtered giant turtles by chopping the head off, chopped off their group member's leg due to poisoned by snake, cut one of the remaining male group member's penis etc~~~ Those were so real and that I didn't manage to watch through the whole movie.

Even though I kept fast forwarding (the movie), I felt so sick at that time that I nearly puked and didn't eat anything for the next few days~~ And I'm already feeling sick now just to think how sick that movie was~~ :(

aha! I have watched that movie - the entire movie with my mom and my dad. we seemed to enjoy it while eating pastas. hahaha. it's called Cannibal Holocaust.

Skeleton Key

The Wig

Long Khong

The Blair Witch Project

Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

Final Destination 3

weirdly, Cannibal Holocaust ain't disturbing at all. something too gory is too good to be true.

aha! I have watched that movie - the entire movie with my mom and my dad. we seemed to enjoy it while eating pastas. hahaha. it's called Cannibal Holocaust.

I've watched that movie too, pretty gross. I've heard that some people actually want to vomit even before they can finish watching it. :blink: Well, for me it's a bit disturbing, but not scary at all. Some reviews of the movie mentioned that some scenes really came from the lost video recordings that were recovered in the Amazon forest itself, I wonder if it's true anyway.

The most recent disturbing movie that I've watched is The Hills Have Eyes. It left a really bad impact on me even after I went back home. :(

I've watched that movie too, pretty gross. I've heard that some people actually want to vomit even before they can finish watching it. :blink: Well, for me it's a bit disturbing, but not scary at all. Some reviews of the movie mentioned that some scenes really came from the lost video recordings that were recovered in the Amazon forest itself, I wonder if it's true anyway.

The most recent disturbing movie that I've watched is The Hills Have Eyes. It left a really bad impact on me even after I went back home. :(

my family and I were eating pasta when we watched the movie... though my mom and sis found it disgusting, I thought it was just not gross enough. lol. :lol:

Ooh!! Ooh!! I love disturbing movies!!! Let me see... Battle Royal (or something like that, it's a Japanese movie, self preservation kind of thing), Munich is also disturbing, Constant Gardener, Silence of the Lambs ( i just love those fava beans!!), Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw 1 & 2 (can't wait for the third coming this halloween), and lots more!!!

Stay tuned as I go through my movie list later! I hope i remember though (am a forgetful Joe)

the only movie that still gives me the creeps is that chinese movie "yun yuk cha siew baow" aka human pork buns.

everytime i see that guy acting in other movies ... it reminds me of that movie!

If you want an eye-opening and horrifying movie, please watch Steven's Spielberg's Shindler's List...

It is about the genocide of Jews during the Nazi era in Europe

Capote also gives me the shivers...

I would have to say the chinese movie "Human pork buns" aka "Yun yuk char siew bao" Till now i still feel an icky feeling inside and everytime i see that Guy acting in other movies he just gives me the creeps!

Cannibal Holocaust all the way. It's the most gruesome & horrifying movie EVER. No doubt about it. It's way beyond your imagination. Should check it out.

im in favour of horror, gore movies. by far, nothing really scares me. cuz i always tell myself, its only filming wad..

but i once receive an email on a short clip(seems to be like terr*****). its a soldier slithing a man's throat alive. still can hear him screaming, blood gushing out.. its slithing his head of the neck. (the head was wrapped in black cloth, like those criminal waiting to be punished) omg..!!!! i couldn't breathe properly while watching.

strange circus. its a japanese movie. i watched the first half an hour and it just gets weirder and weirder. its perverted and i don't understand the story at all. there's a dad who have sex with his own daughter and makes his own daughter watch him having sex with the mother. uggh...gross... gross.. i thought it was a horror movie but it turned to be some pervert's fantasy.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
this movie totally scarred my life
imagine using human meat to make meat pies
and are actually selling like hot cakes!
shocking.gif

Cloverfield. not because it's scary. but the movie is based from the point of view of the main character. the main character is holding a video cam and yeah. he runs around with it. so we're like watching from the video cam. =_= when he falls, video cam falls, then the screen also terbalik. after watching it i really felt nauseous. rip1.gif

QUOTE (luvlade @ Apr 18 2006, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ichi the killer? hmmmm .. if saw is nothing comparing to that movie, i must be PUKING everywhere di hahahaha... gosh i just checked ichi the killer trailer... its japs lol and its ANIME???

If there is one movie for which I would kill someone, it has to be GI Joe. My close friend Sue insisted that I watch it because she had seen it and said it was a movie not to miss.

At the end of the movie, this was my conclusion:

1. There cannot be a better way to waste 2 hours.
2. If you want to waste money, go watch it.
3. If you want a movie where a 8 year old kid sleeps through, go watch it.
4. If you want your intelligence insulted, go watch it.
5. If you want to discover that you don't have brains, go watch it.

Finally if you want a good reason to murder a close friend of 15 years, go watch it.

Now, where is my knife? And Sue! where are you now...get ready to have yourself tortured...and it's going to be very very nasty and bloody!

REC

fookin disturbed me from start to end but i like it lol. i think there's an english version came out recently on the cinemas but i dont remember the name.