Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Your Makeup Collection

just a fun thread where u can post the cosmetics that you own...

IPB Image

add this:

IPB Image

add this (may 5, 2006):

IPB Image

except studiofix fluid

add this (may 12, 2006):

IPB Image

IPB Image

June 9, 2006

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

June 25, 2006

IPB Image

IPB Image

super cute packaging and brush

July 14, 2006

IPB Image

Edited by shadowprincess

Rayleen, huge collection there~~!!! Impressed with your collection of eye shadows~~!! :)

And, mind telling me what other forums do you visit?

PM-ed u :D

shadowprincess nice to meet you i am new here can i get the page of the link too pls i am interested thx you.......

Edited by -rachel-

oh my god.... u gals have to see this... u think i haf a lot of makeup? wait till u see this..... my jaw dropped so low it could have touched the floor.

www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44650&page=1&pp=25

oh my god.... u gals have to see this... u think i haf a lot of makeup? wait till u see this..... my jaw dropped so low it could have touched the floor.

that's so unbelievable!!! she/he is a makeup artist? y so 1 2 collect so many cosmetic ge? :blink:

wah, that lady has the complete Mac makeup... phew. By the way, here's mine:

1) Sheer Tint Moisture SPF 15 - Dermalogica

2) Blusher - Averine

3) Eye Shadow - Averine - 2 shades of brown, 2 shades of purple

4) Eyebrow Pencil - L'oreal

5) Mascara - Clinique (friend gave this to me coz she's allergic to mascara, she got it free from buying the skincare)

6) Lipstick - Christian Dior

Will post up a pic when i'm able to!

Wow~~ Her collection is truly amazing~~!! Wish I have just 1% of her total collection~~!! She's a real collector man~~ Phew~~

She said that she worked for MAC before. Perhaps she's a MU artist~~

if she the MUA for MAC? cuz i was told MUA for any cosmetic brand will get the full whole set whenever the any new launching for the brand.

no... they do not get them for free.... they have to buy... but they get like 40% discount or higher... so its darn cheap for them

the most fascinating view of makeup collection for me was:

an MUA sifu of kassie's opens up his car trunk to grab his needed stuffs.. all you can find in the trunk is cosmetic... there's nothing else in the trunk except for almost everything from every cosmetic counters. even a few sets of makeup brushes.. :jawdrop:

Edited by k3n

it is enough for a light make up....

but u can keep on to buy some more eyeshadow colour....

i see you bought the glitter brush from markwins? is it good? its about RM5 right? i was thinking about buying it...do you use it for your hair, or your face? and don't worry, my makeup collection is even 'humbler' :)

it is enough for a light make up....

but u can keep on to buy some more eyeshadow colour....

Yea, I use my mum's makeup sometimes as well. And when people recommend me stuff that is good I will buy also. I don't go for expensive ones such as MAC, still studying le :P

Anyway, any recommendations? Cuz I want those dark dark coloured eyeshadows, but I don't see any in watsons or guardian those places...

i see you bought the glitter brush from markwins? is it good? its about RM5 right? i was thinking about buying it...do you use it for your hair, or your face? and don't worry, my makeup collection is even 'humbler' :)

Yea, it's kinda good. But you have to be careful while using it. Better apply it with ur finger than using their brush. Can use it for both the face and hair. I usually apply on my eyeshadow and when I go out at night I will put some on my hair as well :D

Anyway, any recommendations? Cuz I want those dark dark coloured eyeshadows, but I don't see any in watsons or guardian those places...

i think now Kate is very hit, reasonable price and u can get in watson or sasa! their eyeshadow colour not bad oso....

Yea, I use my mum's makeup sometimes as well. And when people recommend me stuff that is good I will buy also. I don't go for expensive ones such as MAC, still studying le :P

Actually MAC also not too expensive... 50 plus for eyeshadow.. but me, even as I'm working now I still don't use branded cosmetic products :P Anyway for dark dark colour you can also try to search under Revlon, even ZA... I find this two brands' color stay quite 'true' - the color appear on your skin will appear as in the package.. I'd use Kate and liked them but don't think is what you're looking for.. it's quite natural looking - thus not very dark. I got their deep eyes (green) and highlight flash (gold)... ok ok la..

i think now Kate is very hit, reasonable price and u can get in watson or sasa! their eyeshadow colour not bad oso....

Haha, thanks :D Will check it out sometime. But hor, I usually go to Mid Valley to shop and I find those salesperson in Sasa not that friendly. They are like so stuck up like that. So I never go to Sasa edi..But other in branches they are okay la

Actually MAC also not too expensive... 50 plus for eyeshadow.. but me, even as I'm working now I still don't use branded cosmetic products :P Anyway for dark dark colour you can also try to search under Revlon, even ZA... I find this two brands' color stay quite 'true' - the color appear on your skin will appear as in the package.. I'd use Kate and liked them but don't think is what you're looking for.. it's quite natural looking - thus not very dark. I got their deep eyes (green) and highlight flash (gold)... ok ok la..

Wa..RM50 is kinda expensive to me. Quite poor here :P

Passed by MAC counter today, haha, didn't dare to go in. Was scared that I couldn't tahan and just splurge on it :P

Oo..Revlon and ZA? I'll check it out..thanks :D

I haven't tried KAte cosmetics before..Btw, are you going for the make up workshop thingy?