Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Your Makeup Collection

Wa..RM50 is kinda expensive to me. Quite poor here :P

Passed by MAC counter today, haha, didn't dare to go in. Was scared that I couldn't tahan and just splurge on it :P

Oo..Revlon and ZA? I'll check it out..thanks :D

I haven't tried KAte cosmetics before..Btw, are you going for the make up workshop thingy?

Aiyaks... didn't check out this thread so long.. sorry for late reply.. now not going already lor coz no money :( For KATE, I think you should check out their Deep eye series but for me I don't know the right way of using it :P There's 5 color in one palette and supposed to use all to create deep eye effect but I always end up using just 3 :P not skillful enough yet... :)

Rayleen~~ I see that you have two gold dusk~~!!! :clapclap: And MA gave you free sponges? *drool*

wah rayleen.. where do u store all your make up ? in those professional makeup artists box?

its impressive :) i like your mac liners !

it takes me ages to have cosmetics like rayleen! jeez...i need to learn more from you sifu!

added these:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/par...ls/capalang.jpg

no ar.. i keep it everywhere.. some still in MAC plastic bags... some in drawers.. some in baskets... too many to keep in one place...

i guess shuld put it into a proper place such as cosmetic bag or box.. for hygiene purpose n oso to avoid bacteria.. cuz it's use on our face ma :)

now what does that have to do with hygiene? just because u put it in a cosmetic bag does not make it hygienic if the bag is dirty... besides, u dont know how i keep my makeup... obviously those still in the MAC plastic bags are new.... in my makeup drawer i have my powders and eye products... in baskets (arranged very neatly) are my foundations and skincare.... does this make it any less hygienic? geez!

feel a bit offended by what u said...

i think the reason she's saying that is bcoz those makeup boxes (not those anyhow quality one) has a layer of protection for your cosmetics.. like the few makeup boxes Kassie is using not only keep the cosmetic in their respective designed compartment neatly, but also the box itself somehow is designed to protect the cosmetic from dust, direct sunlight and also keep them in proper temperature.. except all those glosses she has are lying everywhere.. too many of'em :P

that is a makeup traincase....

you dont need a traincase to keep ur makeup if u arent going to carry it around.... usually good traincases are expensive... so only if u are a professional or have extra disposable income then it's feasable... as long as u keep ur makeup in a clean, cool and dry place... like drawers, it's fine...

i have never in my life heard that it's more hygienic and bacteria free to keep makeup in a traincase/makeup bag as opposed to keeping it in drawers.... besides, once u USE the makeup, you will get bacteria on it... from ur face, brush, sponge..... for lipgloss once u apply on ur lips and dip the wand back into the tube, it is already polluted with bacteria..... there is no way to prevent bacteria from going into any makeup.. which is why there is a specific lifetime for makeup.. like u cannot keep glosses for over a year... or powder makeup for over a year....

it has nothing to do with whether u keep them in a traincase/makeupbag or not.... unless u simply throw ur makeup around the house / in the toilet / in the hot car etc.... u dont need a traincase/makeupbag to be "hygienic and bacteria free" .... it's very insulting to me to read that i'm not hygienic coz i didnt keep my makeup in a traincase/makeupbag...

now what does that have to do with hygiene? just because u put it in a cosmetic bag does not make it hygienic if the bag is dirty... besides, u dont know how i keep my makeup... obviously those still in the MAC plastic bags are new.... in my makeup drawer i have my powders and eye products... in baskets (arranged very neatly) are my foundations and skincare.... does this make it any less hygienic? geez!

feel a bit offended by what u said...

^_^ i guess u misund wat i mean... i didn't mean to insult u.. n didn't mean to say u r not hygiene.. cuz u said that u put it everywhere.. so i tot ur brushes, n those makeup tat without cases is uncover.. so jz to be kind, to told u tat put in a cover cases la.. cuz it use on ur face ma.. i didn't knw my msg will make u react tat big.. if i did offended u, i'm here to apologize..

can i interrupt a bit?

i dun keep my stuff in the drawer...

cuz above my drawer is the monitor...

but i keep them in a container...

and place it on a shelf away from direct sunlight and heat...

my brushes oso... i keep them in a pouch...

and place them together with my other cosmetic stuff...

is this ok?

will my stuff last?

i dun have much space in my hostel room... >_<

^_^ i guess u misund wat i mean... i didn't mean to insult u.. n didn't mean to say u r not hygiene.. cuz u said that u put it everywhere.. so i tot ur brushes, n those makeup tat without cases is uncover.. so jz to be kind, to told u tat put in a cover cases la.. cuz it use on ur face ma.. i didn't knw my msg will make u react tat big.. if i did offended u, i'm here to apologize..

i'm sorry that i misread u.. but u din say brushes lor.... and all makeup got cover wan leh....

anyway, for brushes i wash every week .. i put them in a glass beside my dresser (as seen in pic 1 in first post)

i apologize for my reaction but i'm quite protective over my akeup and to imply that i'm not taking care of my makeup just made me lose my rags... 8)

can i interrupt a bit?

i dun keep my stuff in the drawer...

cuz above my drawer is the monitor...

but i keep them in a container...

and place it on a shelf away from direct sunlight and heat...

my brushes oso... i keep them in a pouch...

and place them together with my other cosmetic stuff...

is this ok?

will my stuff last?

i dun have much space in my hostel room... >_<

as long as it's kept in a clean, cool and dry place... it's fine...

wow!! ann that's a huge collection there. :thumbsup: how long did you take to collect all those. love all your MAC e/s. lovely. hopefully i can own such collection soon... :P

Ha ha ~~ I have spend two years time collection ~~ this is a part of my commonly used ~~ I really love the cosmetics!haha~~~and all beauty thing ~~

Ann, where did you get those brush sets?? *drool*

to:ferrarihotbabe

hi hi ~~

oh ~~i bought it at my friend make-up shop~~

1set is camel's-hair , 1 set wolf-hair,and 1 set is artificial wool~~

to : yin

ya ya~~im make-up artist~~

Edited by Ann

WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ann.. dame alot wei ur make up stuff.. u freelance make up artist?

to:ferrarihotbabe

hi hi ~~

oh ~~i bought it at my friend make-up shop~~

1set is camel's-hair , 1 set wolf-hair,and 1 set is artificial wool~~

to : yin

ya ya~~im make-up artist~~

Wolf Hair brushes sound so exotic :D

Please tell me where's your friend's make-up shop~~!! Are those expensive?

ellabella :

ya ya ~i am freelance make up artist and hair stylish ~~

ferrarihotbabe:

hi hi ~~my fren shop at penang megamall there ~~

RM110 ~RM600 for animal Hair brushes~~

yin :

haha ~~not sure wow ..cause want to know the place where to go , and topic ~^^