Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Kylie Lim

Wahhhhhhhhhhh...is tht Kylie? OMG !!!!! She is soooo different...so HOT HOT HOT!!!! She really has transform from an innocent lil' gal into HOT Sassy Kylie.....nvr ever seen her sexy look before.....GOOD JOB, DIGI & KASSIE !!!! :thumbsup:

i liked the 3rd picture...kylie looks more 'woman' than potato liao... :P

i liked the 3rd picture...kylie looks more 'woman' than potato liao... :P

woahh... when snail has declared no more potato, you know it must be the ultimate confirmation!!!

no worries... it was a pleasure :D

:)

i knew dis girl is gonna b a model soon! n i was right all along :P

babe, u're looking so fine n great n ur pose r sooo 100% sexy! u noe i love to see facial shots rite? n i absoulutely am telling u, ur pose are great! define sexy n hawt anyone? look at dis babe's n michy's pics. . .absoulutely captivating! :D great job digi! i feel wat u feel man ;)

nice picture... look completely a different person :) go take up a part time modelling job ....

wah kylie now you cannot say youre cute and sweet already. must change to hotness. hahahaha :P anyway time to change that phrase lar. so sick of it already even tho i nvr hear you say it personally :P

finally she agree huh !!! good job. how about kelly? hohoho

She didn't 'agree' on anything, I just conveniently 'talk' her into it :lol:

:)

i knew dis girl is gonna b a model soon! n i was right all along :P

babe, u're looking so fine n great n ur pose r sooo 100% sexy! u noe i love to see facial shots rite? n i absoulutely am telling u, ur pose are great! define sexy n hawt anyone? look at dis babe's n michy's pics. . .absoulutely captivating! :D great job digi! i feel wat u feel man ;)

They say "There's a WOMAN in every GIRL" but trust me, it's not easy pulling it out of Kylie. It's waaaaay deep inside of her not wanting to come out, but once it's out ... well ... this is the result : A Man Killer!! :lol:

Kylie's own personality aside ... the 'model' side of her is totally alluring, captivating and sexy. Girls can make a living out there being a model is becoz they're very very in tune with this 'woman' in them and able to bring her out as and when money calls. THAT'S Modelling!

That's where a photographer, a make-up artist and a hair styler comes in. When all the professional touches are done, the woman inside will start to crawl out like a ... how to say ... a pregnant woman due with a fierce alien inside of her, hahahah!!

wah kylie now you cannot say youre cute and sweet already. must change to hotness. hahahaha :P anyway time to change that phrase lar. so sick of it already even tho i nvr hear you say it personally :P

The new term is "Hot and Sassy" ... :clapclap::lol:

akakakakaka! digi, overall great job ;)

wow, kassie, digicrox...It's really a great job...

Kylie, u look hot n sexy in all the post...

It's look so different...Keep it up yah...hehe...

>_< omg,every1's reaction is juz too big..pai seh leh...not used 2 tis...erm,hahha...prefer tht cute n sweet look la...hahhaa...dun wanna b a woman yet....

thanx every1 4 ur compliments...but me erm...still felt deceited...coz gong gong n cheekyboy tricked me in2 tis...dangerous...

They say "There's a WOMAN in every GIRL" but trust me, it's not easy pulling it out of Kylie. It's waaaaay deep inside of her not wanting to come out, but once it's out ... well ... this is the result : A Man Killer!! :lol:

Kylie's own personality aside ... the 'model' side of her is totally alluring, captivating and sexy. Girls can make a living out there being a model is becoz they're very very in tune with this 'woman' in them and able to bring her out as and when money calls. THAT'S Modelling!

That's where a photographer, a make-up artist and a hair styler comes in. When all the professional touches are done, the woman inside will start to crawl out like a ... how to say ... a pregnant woman due with a fierce alien inside of her, hahahah!!

i'm NOT a man killer...dun bully me...sob..sob...btw,me not a model leh..dun speak too soon....later i'll disappoint u.dun wanna u 2 b disappointed.n i seriously dun wanna b a disappointment

but thanx 4 giving a chance[though i dun wanna it willingly] n kassie 4 d make up...hahha...kassie,me wanna sweet make up next time... :P

Edited by kyliemc

Hehe...waiting for your sweet make up next time yah...=)

kylieee, me me waiting to see more of ur pics!! bighahahahaha!!! alll sexy sexy posee!!! make me nose bleeed wei :P

no worry darling...i can give u sweet make up but add on one sexy make up :lol:

no worry darling...i can give u sweet make up but add on one sexy make up :lol:

AGREED!! :clapclap:

Looking forward to the next photo session, and the next, AND THE NEXT! :lol:

aiye,bully me....sob..sob...