shadowprincess

Tampons or Pads??

which one do u use?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. which one do u use?

• tampons
    • pads
    • both

i use pad.... never try the tampon.... and dun really wanna use lah..... cos hor, pad is easy to remove and stick on our panty.... tampons ler... em.... dun know ler, jz.... dun know how to use lor... and i know it has the line to pull t out... jz have a feel that disgusting lor..... tongue.gif

lol tongue.gif kinda true lar... i also find tampons quite disgusting when u pull it out that time ........ but i use both lor... depending on the situation, my activities and my clothes.... biggrin.gif he he

oh and tampons quite uncomfy too.... even if u're used to it, sometimes, it will slip out a bit and make u very veyr uncomfy and u haf to go push it back in... blink.gif

yeah... coz hor... u haf to push it in deep deep till reach one spot where u wont feel uncomfy and lets say if u squat down too long or u do certain things, the tampon will slide out a bit then will feel darn uncomfy like got something hard in ur "down there"..... then leh.... if u got heavy flow that day then dai zhai adee.... sure got little bit drip out... sad.gif

hahahahahh... me too... i wear skirt.... but.... buuutt.... during winter cannot wear skirt.... and if wear loose pants, darn dman cold.... coz the wind can go in..... so, i wear big t-shirt.... hahahha.... but sometimes when wanna look good then haf to wear tampon tongue.gif

i teach u lah, if u wear loose pant, jz wear a tight pant inside, then wont too cold... and also the tight pant can make sure ur pad not move from original place.... hehe... this way i use to when second and third day.... tongue.gif

Tampons...darn uncomfy but can't help it coz gotta use it depends on ocassions

Pads....more comfy....but darn mah fan...gotta change it frequently....

Haih...tht's y I rather wake up the next day & be a guy...thinking of this mens matter....sigh!!!!!

If a tampon is worn properly, u won't be able to feel it there.

Good way to be extra safe is wear tampon and ultra thin pad.

Sure no leakage..

i wear tampons when i have dance classes..

wear pads.. i scare if wear pads later the pads slip off or leak.. it will be...eww tomato.gif

but wear tampons sometime hard to go toilet..

feel so uncomfortable when i have to pee.. blink.gif

Wear pad is still the comfortable way.. but sometimes i feel the "wetness" done there makes me so geli!! mad.gif

i prefer pads!!! is much more convenient ma!!!

din use tampons b4....ahahaha...may b if got chnce will hav a try!!! smile.gif

actually i prefer tampons.. pads very inconvenience la..i'm the kind of people who dun like going to toilets wan... when wear pads, dahla bulky and thick, but must change it more than change tampons..

about getting scared to wet the string at the tampons, i always change my tampons after i pee..feel kinda disgusting thinking that there's a thing 'down there' with my period blood mix with my pee... so..ahaha..i always change it...

then, changing tampons easier...with pads..have to wrap it up nice nice...bungkus it like bungkus nasi lemak like that... then it's kinda big..so hARD to throw it out ma... tampons smaller..easier to hide..cause my office's bathroom no rubbish bin... have to go inside the office to throw it away..so kinda ma fan to hide the bg bulky pads...

tampons even though kinda uncomfortable..but..after u get used to it, it's okayla.. unsure.gif

I use tampons. Especially, when i wear skirt and dress. I feel quite uncomfy with pads. And worry that some1 realise too.

clinically, pads are much better than tampons..even though sometimes u might experience leakage n stuffs..

what i know that tampon can cause cancer..*MIGHT, though they never really annouce it out yet..

u gotta be really careful when using one..