Sign in to follow this  
licole

TRESemme~

oh.. eh.. yesterday i went to guardian at pandan indah they still got promotional pack wor

Hm.. actually i would like to ask...

if compare, tresemme and loreal esteeve, which is better for frizzy hair / dry hair?

i asked this becoz i was wondering which to buy... :unsure:

Tresemme hair shampoo is fabulous!!! I cant believe it.

I am now using the one for damaged hair...after using the conditioner,the hair is realllly soft...you will just feel great by touching it,and the smell is nice too.

and I bought myself another one which is the Vitamin C deep cleansing shampoo!!

Hm.. actually i would like to ask...

if compare, tresemme and loreal esteeve, which is better for frizzy hair / dry hair?

i asked this becoz i was wondering which to buy... :unsure:

previously I used the loreal esteeve. But I found that the tresemme is even better. since they are having a promotion right now.GRAB IT NOW!

he he, i try loreal esteeve before also...but after one bottle i dun buy it anymore...he he...i now campur campur use, tresemme n bonacure...ha ha...

OH.. so meaning tresemme is better than loreal esteve? hehe...

btw, i saw tresemme got 3 types.. dunno which to choose.. >.< haha..

i bought loreal esteve too.. seems to be ok.. but wondering which is better.. so can buy for stocking...

adelenew, i use loreal esteve before but result ok only can't compare to my current shampoo. as for tresemme, i not sure.. stil looking for opinion.

oh... thx june..

erm.. what shampoo are you using currently?

price and whr to get it? hehe...

i wanted to get my hair better :P

redtomato, it is really that good? cuz the conditioner that i current using oso very good. my hair become very smooth after washing.

Yeap.I love the shampoo.I have been using many shampoos...Personally I think Tresemme conditioner is GREAT!!!! it'll leave your hair reallly soft but not sticky...well,I can say it suits my hair pretty well.You can give it a try...what shampoo are you using now? before that I decided to get the Kiehl's amino acid shampoo,but after I discovered this at MYB forum,I rushed to buy it at my nearest guardian.hehe.surprisingly to know that my sis is using this shampoo tooo....haha! we all love it!!!

oh... thx june..

erm.. what shampoo are you using currently?

price and whr to get it? hehe...

i wanted to get my hair better :P

i couldn't remember what name cuz now at office. later balik rumah only let you guys know. but the shampoo was introduced by the aunty that sell hair products, 1L for RM50 only. so shampoo and conditioner RM100 only for 1L each. i think is worth it. what is your hair condition?

Yeap.I love the shampoo.I have been using many shampoos...Personally I think Tresemme conditioner is GREAT!!!! it'll leave your hair reallly soft but not sticky...well,I can say it suits my hair pretty well.You can give it a try...what shampoo are you using now? before that I decided to get the Kiehl's amino acid shampoo,but after I discovered this at MYB forum,I rushed to buy it at my nearest guardian.hehe.surprisingly to know that my sis is using this shampoo tooo....haha! we all love it!!!

hmmmm... will cosider.. but my shampoo stil got a lot.. tot of buying of heard of the promotion but since finish edi. so..

i couldn't remember what name cuz now at office. later balik rumah only let you guys know. but the shampoo was introduced by the aunty that sell hair products, 1L for RM50 only. so shampoo and conditioner RM100 only for 1L each. i think is worth it. what is your hair condition?

my hair condition? hmm...

i done rebonding many many times.. :P haah.. coz' i am natural curls.. so have to do rebonding lo and becoz i loves straight hair.. I think now my roots starting to grow and causes my hair doesn't looks that straight.. the end part is ok.. but just the roots.. more on the "kembang" style.. but still ok la.. :P

then my hair quite dry lo.. got use good shampoo but then recently dunno what happen cause my hair seems to be dry.. really envy those who born to have nice hair.. i got a fren, even no need to use any good shampoo / conditioner.. her hair is still so nice and shiny.. :) so nice le....

hope can get my hair more lustrous and moisture.. so can help to straighten a bit lo.. >.<

my hair condition? hmm...

i done rebonding many many times.. :P haah.. coz' i am natural curls.. so have to do rebonding lo and becoz i loves straight hair.. I think now my roots starting to grow and causes my hair doesn't looks that straight.. the end part is ok.. but just the roots.. more on the "kembang" style.. but still ok la.. :P

then my hair quite dry lo.. got use good shampoo but then recently dunno what happen cause my hair seems to be dry.. really envy those who born to have nice hair.. i got a fren, even no need to use any good shampoo / conditioner.. her hair is still so nice and shiny.. :) so nice le....

hope can get my hair more lustrous and moisture.. so can help to straighten a bit lo.. >.<

ic.i think try to use keretase oil(orange color), it work for dry hair. as for kembang, is very hard and you must really use very good product. those tat sell at pharmacy (loreal, tresemme).. they may be good for some ppl and for you, i suggest you go to those shop like (snips) they will recommand u but price bit expensive. one more things, Loreal might be same name but the contain tat sell in guardian and snips might be different. that's why the price is different too.

Can't find that promotion pack buy one free one at my place here. Maybe finish oredy. So lazy to go down to kl.

i found the promotion pack in guardian

however, that's the vitamin c deepcleansing shampoo, and dunno what aloe vera moisturising conditioner for the tresemme..

so the deep cleansing shampoo can't be use everyday righT? i haven't use the deep cleansing shampoo before.. so i dunno whether when to use it.. >.< the vitamin c deep cleansing shampoo is good or not oh?

it's good for frizzy hair but not so good for dandruff controlling... anyway plan to buy their serum too.. tested once n nice smell :P

so the deep cleansing shampoo can't be use everyday righT? i haven't use the deep cleansing shampoo before.. so i dunno whether when to use it.. >.< the vitamin c deep cleansing shampoo is good or not oh?

it's gentle enough for daily use.

Ive tried tresemme tday. Haiyo.. it makes my hair softer. But i just dont like it. I hate when my hair moisture even a bit, it makes my hair looks limp since i have very2 oily scalp. So wasted. i bought 500ml.. bottle for RM 29.90... waste money...