• his shyness
    • his fragance and sexy aftershave
    • his skin
    • his gentle touch and sensitive hands
    • his romantic, sensitive and words
    • his cooking skill
    • his coldness
    • others

tom yam is for dinner at home during weekend.

black-rose~ so cute breakfast in bed :D

my bf cooks pasta for me

he brings to school for lunch every friday

:P ok lah...yeah, sometimes he oso act like those hotel room service waiter when he serve the breakfast.... :doh: always buay tahan n want to luff....breakfast in bed very shiok de...but after the breakfast, sure must change bedsheet...if not ants will come n carry me away... :lol1:

so nice, i like pasta oso...but my guy still learning on tt..looking forward to it.. :wub:

had dinner together, then make love, then sleep, then wake up, make love again, then had the left over from the dinner as breakfast...

all the comments like bein "its all about eat " redi! lol :lol1::lol1:

does tt mean a guy who can cook really can attract a gal neh? the poll doesn't show worz... ^_^

does tt mean a guy who can cook really can attract a gal neh? the poll doesn't show worz... ^_^

haha cant really confirm this. :unsure: but the comments proves it. :D

if wanna do that, then dun cook tomyam lo... mayb something else, but, i think the main point is the love making session, not the food...it shows that both party are so wanting to get intimate wit each other..its kinda romatic

if wanna do that, then dun cook tomyam lo... mayb something else, but, i think the main point is the love making session, not the food...it shows that both party are so wanting to get intimate wit each other..its kinda romatic

huh? if like dat, no need to cook..eat bread n drink plain water can already... :clapclap: ,.

I think it is not just all about food that attracts, man who can cook is usually more homely, attentive and probably more caring. Just imagine if you have fallen sick, he spend time in kitchen making podridge to feed you, won't that be touching. Or a romantic dinner specially prepared by him just for you.

I think it is not just all about food that attracts, man who can cook is usually more homely, attentive and probably more caring.

love a guy who can cooks!!! :P

I think it is not just all about food that attracts, man who can cook is usually more homely, attentive and probably more caring. Just imagine if you have fallen sick, he spend time in kitchen making podridge to feed you, won't that be touching. Or a romantic dinner specially prepared by him just for you.

the only result u would get by being a man like that is the girl would treat u like a bestfriend.. brother.. nothing more, cooking doesnt work anymore these days.. not a way to attract a girls attention anyway, maybe when she is already ur wife/gf, then it might work, but if not.. nothign happens lol

for me, i attracted to a man when he has cool fashion statement.

i like men wit good fashion sense. which makes me interested in what he's gonna wear the next party/outting.

wit good dressing sense, it shows me tat he is metrosexual. which is sexy. :wub:

no matter how muscly n hunky or handsome he is, wit a lousy outfit, it's useless.

so tat's the 1st crucial factor for a guy to get attracted to me.

:clapclap: well-said :P:D:lol:

try lookin at Justin Timberlake n David Beckham. yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me, i attracted to a man when he has cool fashion statement.

i like men wit good fashion sense. which makes me interested in what he's gonna wear the next party/outting.

wit good dressing sense, it shows me tat he is metrosexual. which is sexy. :wub:

no matter how muscly n hunky or handsome he is, wit a lousy outfit, it's useless.

so tat's the 1st crucial factor for a guy to get attracted to me.

:clapclap: well-said :P:D:lol:

try lookin at Justin Timberlake n David Beckham. yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh metrosexual??? Oh i am one! :D.

But honestly speaking, you are talking about guys who have tonnes of money to tailor their own suits and to buy the latest fashionable bags etc. Its expensive to get facial treatment every week, or manicure every day...

Usher alone has over 50 pairs of BRANDED shoes ..

Also, metrosexual guys are usually wealthy guys and sometimes bi sexual.

(not speaking for myself of course)

Edited by AdamG

I like Brad Pitt eyes more... shiny and glossy like got electric that can shock you :lol:

I got a friend with shiny and glossy eyes and a cute smile too. The first time i knew him i just can't get my eyes off him. He is a shy guy, he doesn't talk much. But that doesn't bother me because starring at his cute eyes and constanly checking at his shy smile is enough to make me melt :lol: Guess what, i am the one who call him for the second date after that :D

if i'm gay, i wud fall for keanu reeves....